Spike Lee announces Off The Wall Documentary - Estate Announcement Page 66

Re: Spike Lee announces Off The Wall Documentary

I think this will be a great documentary , I made ??public the announcement so we have to wait the next month can display :D

Imagine if they posted info about the BAD World Tour on Blu-Ray.. now that would be a dream come true

Can't wait to see it!! It surely will be an interesting overviews about MJ's first solo album :)

I do not want trilogies, I do not like.

This is the thing I have been waiting for, I really believe this documentary will be amazing

Spike Lee's Announcement:

6034_10153800665954819_181634718647095608_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/SpikeLee/p...91979759818/10153800665954819/?type=3&theater

I can do without the history tour 3D...what happened to thriller 3d...he said thriller would be next so maybe it'll come with that package

That cover looks cool.

I don't expect too much from that documentary..but i know we will have some HD footage in this, if it's like Bad 25. I hope an Estate release too.

English is not my first language but I understand what swag is and I think any of these pictures have more than the album cover.

78137b524bbd4ada320bad9570ec2bc9.jpg

to1.jpg

98099006.jpg

As much as I love the original album cover, that picture definitely is cool.

Re: A Journey From Motown to Off The Wall

It sounds like it's going to be really good. I hope we don't have to wait too long to see it and they give it good promotion. Love the image.

Those other pics are nice, no doubt, but the right choice was made for the original cover. As for the meaning of swag, a Scottish coworker of mine showed me that it is an offshoot of the Scottish slang word, swagger, which doesn't mean "cool" or "fashionable". Aggressive conceit and cockiness (especially in the way one presents themselves) is the older meaning. I see nothing aggressive or conceited about the way Mike presented himself in those photos.

Anywho, I laughed when I saw a modern acronym using swag that fits the misuse and played out sentiment of the word: Something We Are Getting tired of hearing... :crackingup: :hysterical: :lol: :lmao:

I'm hoping 'long narrow tracks carved into a surface' makes a comeback... ;)

groovy_zpsnsypxzda.jpg

I hope its good. Bad 25 was great. Some bits I really didnt like, but still up there with The Legend Continues.

Sounds very interesting. Poster looks a bit cheap?

I hope its good. Bad 25 was great. Some bits I really didnt like, but still up there with The Legend Continues.

Sounds very interesting. Poster looks a bit cheap?
Aaahhh yes...the legend continues. My 1st bad tour. Hq vhs,lol i have it right here
9f2ac9faa9f1f9767c4deb6c7900cd1e.jpg

Lol 1988,i feel so old. But u know all that footage at the end while the credits are rolling...? I wonder why spike couldnt use any of that & i dont like that poster either,bad 25 logo looked cheap imo. When i 1st saw it i was like nahhh maybe a fan made that,until i saw it being official. & i like that fan version of otw with the glass
cb74b52ad0c5def456101b568420f56c.jpg
i liked this whole video by moonwalker creed

To me, on the first cover, Michael looks happy, young, excited and ready to go dancing.
On the second, he looks downright "dangerous". Lol.
Lock up your daughters.

It sounds like interesting
I hope that we don't have to wait so much time…

Back