Swagger Thread

33cvh92.gif

Powerful, sexy, manly, strut....OH YES! :dropdead:

I thought I was the only one that was taken away by the MJ swagger lol.

Its amazin how he just naturally pulls it off, it just fits him. What a MAAAANNNN, he defines this word in every aspect ;). I just feel bad for all the other men that have to live up to someone like Michael lol

I thought I was the only one that was taken away by the MJ swagger lol.

Its amazin how he just naturally pulls it off, it just fits him. What a MAAAANNNN, he defines this word in every aspect ;). I just feel bad for all the other men that have to live up to someone like Michael lol

those guys don't stand a chance, NO WAY! :giggle:

MJ as a cowboy : HAS SOO MUCH SWAGGA all over it! and i love it!!
b4jfx2.gif
dmt9tt.gif

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wild::clapping:

mjbaybee said:
MJ as a cowboy : HAS SOO MUCH SWAGGA all over it! and i love it!!
b4jfx2.gif
dmt9tt.gif

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wild::clapping:
Love these!

prismsagainst5live said:
lol...it even looks like he's saying 'ovulate'

lucilla said:
God! I love his "pimp walk" too :D I know these were tough times but I can't help but love his swagger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEZo-t6DXi0
Aw, even though I hate watching these trial vids...his walk made me forget all the crap. Sexy and beautiful. :wub:

I've always liked his walk at the start of the '95 VMAs. It's funny how someone just walking can get you excited :)

OMG, I could take in that swagger ALL day long!! :heat:

BTW, MySerenity5....HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT siggy you have there! He's so damn sexy!!

Ooooh, I love a good Mikey swagger :naughty:

And I agree with the person who said there's nothing better than a TWYMMF swagger! Yes! :D

I'm surprised no one has mentioned his entrance into the O2 arena last March, strutting his stuff like he owned the place and the whole damn city of London. :lol:

YES! This thread is my new Fave. :dribble:

I Lurrrrrrrrve his walk :heart: I love the way he struts his stuff. :wub:

209m4bk.gif

Gotta keep this thread alive, and I think this might do it...:naughty:

This is all in videos, onstage... I KNOW michael had his swagger, (hell even Prince the 1 has MJ's swagger) off-stage, at home..etc. Look for those pics please =)

Back