The 1993 case. [Threads merged, All discussion in this one thread]

yes you are right, the phone call was made way before jordan told Evan anything .

Thanks soundmind. Is the interview between Jordy and the psychiatrist legit? It seems odd that this would be on the internet since it would violate all kinds of confidentiality rules.

yeah it is, it was leaked during the Bashir fiasco , at the time the psychiatrist who did it committed suicide , it was certainly leaked by Evan or Feldman

Re: I have some questions about the 1993 case.

thank you snowite...adress you posted is very important for all the fans....i make a copy and i posted on mjj romania for people who love him.
L.O.V.E.

This may have been discussed before so please let me know if I'm late to the party. I've been reading a lot about this case online and found something odd.

There is an interview of Jordy that was done by a psychiatrist in Oct 93. (Can anyone tell me if this is legit??) In the interview Jordy says that it was around July 16 that his dad put him to sleep to pull his tooth and when Jordy woke up Evan asked him if Michael had done anything to him. At this time, Jordy told him yes but says that he didn't go into details.

If this is true what IS that phone call between Evan and Dave about??? Evan was so adament that he had something on Michael. That call occured on July 2nd or 8th (depending on the source), but Evan did not have any information from Jordy about misconduct until around July 16th??? Wouldn't this kind of prove that Evan was up to something?

I know I'm preaching to the choir here. I just found it interesting and wondered if anyone else had noticed that.

This is interesting. Where did you find the dates ?

I think the article is written by a fan, I think they used to have an account here ( of maybe it was MJJF)...
Thanks though, I hadn't seen recent pics of him.
He's kinda cute. :agree:

I still think he is a low life. he is allow this lie to go on.

Re: The 1993 case. [Threads merged, All discussion in this one thread]**Country Banned Him!?

I wikipedia'd what I thought to be was Bucharest Tour & it turns out its not that so I will re-do my search again.

The article said that & please correct me if I'm wrong, Michael was banned from a country, during these allegations. I believe he was set to tour there (I'll find out where) but because the allegations came up during this tour, this particular country, place, did not want Michael Jackson in it at all. More information on that please and was he welcome after wards??

Thank you

^ I think you might be referring to the one of the History shows in Bombay or Kuala Lumpur. He wasn't exactly banned from the country but people were planning some weird protest to keep him out. I'm not sure what happened. He did end up performing in those countries so I guess their protests weren't very successful :unsure:

EDIT: Sorry, I think I know what you're referring to now. I was reading wikipedia and it stated that Michael was apparently banned from performing in the United Arab Emirates during the Dangerous tour. But that had nothing do with molestation. It was because the "crotch-grabbing" was considered "impure to Islam".

Hang on, now I'm reading this

The day the third leg began on August 24, 1993 in Bangkok, the accusations of child sexual abuse against Jackson was made public. Three days beforehand, a search warrant was issued, allowing police to search Jackson's Neverland Ranch, Santa Ynez Valley, California...

Before the tour was cancelled, Jackson was scheduled to perform in Dubai but the country barred Jackson from appearing there after unsigned pamphlets were circulated in Dubai urging a boycott of the concerts.

I'm confused. Was it crotch-grabbing or child molestation allegations? Or a mix of both? :unsure:

Last edited:
Is it true that Michael was actually being SUED by Jordan / Evan?

I don't know anything about legal stuff, so would there have been a guilty / not guilty verdict if it went through? And could he have been sent to prison?

Hi, could someone please explain to me why Michael's insurance paid off the kid/his parents when Michael could have fought?

Hi, could someone please explain to me why Michael's insurance paid off the kid/his parents when Michael could have fought?

This is a website where you can read everything about the 1993 and 2005 case in a summarized form.

http://mjjr.net/content/mjcase/

Click at The Michael Jackson Case about the 1993 allegations.

Click at the Veritas Project about the 2003 allegations

Hope this answer your question.

I wonder why this thread is not in the Legacy Project section.
Anyway, I found this:

Reasons that lead to the settled:

1. Once the molestation charges were filed, MJ filed charges against Chandler for EXTORTION.

2. The L.A. District Attorney’s office decided that it would not investigate Chandler’s alleged criminal EXTORTION attempts of Michael Jackson. (The reason for this decision is clear: it would be absurd for a District Attorney to build a case for molestation against a defendant while simultaneously bringing charges against the complainant for extortion)

3. Evan Chandler filed charges for a Civil case instead of a criminal case when he included the word “negligence” in the lawsuit instead of "molestation", avoiding the chance for a criminal trial.

4. MJ’s Insurance Carrier enters in the scene wanting to settle the dispute for “negligence” (it’s what Insurance Companies do in all “negligence” suing)

5. Other MJ’s advisers: People who intended to earn millions of dollars from his records and music promotions. They did not want negative publicity from these lawsuits interfering with their profits.

Back