The 1993 case. [Threads merged, All discussion in this one thread]

wow! have you even taken time to read through this thread? please do so before posting ignorant comments. No one here doubts that mj was innocent! We just want the fact's! What better way to defend Michael than by knowing the whole truth?
Besides, it's better to ask questions here, than to go read biased media articles who only report half of the truth and twist everything around in order to make mj look guilty.
no i havent read the entire thread cause i already know it all about this 1993 "case" and im tired, sorry if i was "ignorant"

Part 1:
Pg3
The settlement agreement was for global claims of negligence and the lawsuit was defended by Mr. Jackson’s insurance carrier. The insurance carrier negotiated and paid the settlement, over the protests of Mr. Jackson and his personal legal counsel.

It is general practice for an insurer to be entitled to control settlement negotiations and the insured is precluded from any interference.

…Under the majority of contracts for liability insurance, the absolute control of the defense of the matter is turned over to the insurance company and the insured is excluded from any interference in any negotiation for settlement or other legal proceedings (emphasis added).

…An insurance carrier has the right to settle claims covered by insurance when it decides settlement is expedient and the insured may not interfere with nor prevent such settlements.

I wish more people in the media would pay attention to this.

Thats why we should respond to the articles like in the Enough section (or on the previous page of this thread I posted)...

It seems nobody cares..., its horrifying that there are so-called journalists like Jeffrey Scott Shapiro, and spreading BSs... if they call themselves - investigative journalists.

Thats why we should respond to the articles like in the Enough section (or on the previous page of this thread I posted)...

It seems nobody cares..., its horrifying that there are so-called journalists like Jeffrey Scott Shapiro, and spreading BSs... if they call themselves - investigative journalists.
I think he's just an empty head, if he has a brain he does not use it...see he knows all the things we already know, but he does not know how it all worked.... stupid IGNORANT, i feel sorry for that kind of people, brainless

according to Diane Dimond :
Dr. Chandler suffered from a rare metabolic disorder called Gaucher disease, which he failed to treat for the several tumultuous years of the scandal. One Gaucher’s expert declares, “If untreated, it is one of the worst (most painful) diseases known to man.”
not to sound insensitive but I felt great after I read this sentence .

Gaucher's disease (pronounced /ɡoʊˈʃeɪz dɨziːz/) is a genetic disease in which a fatty substance (lipid) accumulates in cells and certain organs.

Gaucher's disease is the most common of the lysosomal storage diseases.[1]:536 It is caused by a hereditary deficiency of the enzyme glucocerebrosidase (also known as acid β-glucosidase). The enzyme acts on a fatty substance glucocerebroside (also known as glucosylceramide). When the enzyme is defective, the substance accumulates, particularly in cells of the mononuclear cell lineage. Fatty material can collect in the spleen, liver, kidneys, lungs, brain and bone marrow.

Symptoms may include enlarged spleen and liver, liver malfunction, skeletal disorders and bone lesions that may be painful, severe neurologic complications, swelling of lymph nodes and (occasionally) adjacent joints, distended abdomen, a brownish tint to the skin, anemia, low blood platelets and yellow fatty deposits on the white of the eye (sclera). Persons affected most seriously may also be more susceptible to infection. Some forms of Gaucher's disease may be treated with enzyme replacement therapy.

The disease is caused by a recessive mutation in a gene located on chromosome 1 and affects both males and females. About 1 in 100 people in the United States are carriers of the most common type of Gaucher disease, while the carrier rate among Ashkenazi Jews is 1 in 15.[2]

The disease is named after the French doctor Philippe Gaucher, who originally described it in 1882.[3]

again not to sound insensitive but the disease is a hereditary disease and one can hope that Jordan would face the same fate as his father . JUSTICE .

again not to sound insensitive but the disease is a hereditary disease and one can hope that Jordan would face the same fate as his father . JUSTICE .

I want justice too, but for me that would not be it. I want MJ's name cleared on all the molestation garbage. It's important for his children, entire family, future grandchildren.

This may not even be allowed on here so delete if it's not.

But I'm so curious where Jordie lives, what he's doing, does he have a girlfriend, any new pics of him? Is he miserable :tease:
Is there anywhere that has info about him? So curious what happened to someone like this. :unsure:

i should imagine hes pretty happy after his dad not being here any more lol

What I posted is the United States Legal information pertaining to the US Contitution and the Federal Rules of Evidence which is the basis as to the whys and hows the US Legal System US Govenment Legal Process with regards to the Mr.Jackson investigation .

Under the Freedom of Information Act: This FBI Website may offer a more in depth edification of your inquiries as to why the FBI got involved into the Mr.Jackson 1993 FALSE ALLEGATIONS:

Federal Bureau of Investigation - Freedom of Information ...
Michael Joseph Jackson, a celebrity pop star, was born on August 29, 1958. ... This file was opened by the FBI's legal attaché office in London when it ...
foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/jackson_michael.htm - Similar

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Heal The World...WE Are The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

^ I tried reading the files on the FBI site but none of them are working for me....
I still can't believe how hard they tried to 'bag' him for anything, really. Makes me mad.

^ I tried reading the files on the FBI site but none of them are working for me....
I still can't believe how hard they tried to 'bag' him for anything, really. Makes me mad.

Try this:

FBI — Federal Bureau of Investigation Homepage
Privacy Policy | USA.gov | White House FBI.gov is an official site of the U.S. Federal Government, U.S. Department of Justice.

www.fbi.gov/ - Similar
[ More results from www.fbi.gov ]

Once in the FBI Home Page...go to right hand corner...type in Michael Jackson.

:angel:Our Children Are The Future...Heal The World...WE Are THe World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Thanks but it's still not working, they're not loading for some reason, maybe they're too big.
It's OK.

Thanks but it's still not working, they're not loading for some reason, maybe they're too big.
It's OK.

Mmmm! that's interesting. They work for me.

Try typing FBI.gov in your web browser. Should come up.

:angel:Heal The World...Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

So this guy & please forgive me as I know not too much about this case - did he 'Sneddy' get fired? Is he still working? Shouldn't this guy, 'Sneddy' get reprimanded??

Sneddon was not fired, and there were no professional consequences to him. He is now retired.

In his career as DA, he was sued several times for "malicious prosecution." That I know of, all cases were settled out-of-court and cost the taxpayers of Santa Barbara County millions of dollars. One case charged that he withheld (hid?) evidence that would have exonerated a man who was falsely convicted and was in prison. The evidence was someone else's confession, on tape. The man who was wrongly convicted was suing for a million dollars. I haven't heard the outcome of that one, or if it was settled. And there were others.

I want justice too, but for me that would not be it. I want MJ's name cleared on all the molestation garbage. It's important for his children, entire family, future grandchildren.
So true!! It's extrememely important for his children, future grandkids and additional relatives. Can you imagine how it will be for those chidlren? They will forever be portrayed as children of a pedophile by the media, it's obvious which question they will have to face in ten years. ( e.g. Did he ever touch you?) :(

Even if he got it wouldn't be justice but it sure would serve him right, just it served Evan right.

Can i just say that drawing & handwriting does not look like a handwriting of a 12 yr old boy , im sorry but yeh..

That was so clearly not written by a kid it's ridiculous.

"My Theory: ass is bleached..."

Lmao, give me a break.

That was so clearly not written by a kid it's ridiculous.

"My Theory: ass is bleached..."

Lmao, give me a break.

I know!

lol u can so tell that it was done by an adult

where does the picture allegedly by Jordan come from?

I 'member a while back fans were passing around a similar pic claiming it was by Jordan. They both look the same-rocketship, mushroom. I don't believe either are legit.

I don't need a messed up drawing to convince me whether or not the '93 fiasco was legit. Michael is was and always has been innocent.

I have NOT read any part of this thread with the exception of the last few posts, as I don't wish to revisit this case or any others at this time...

But just to clarify, the infamous "mushroom drawing" people are discussing comes from the grotesque Victor M. Gutierrez book, and is what he describes in very fine print as an "interpretation" of the actual drawing, based on his Chandler sources or the real picture itself. Prosecution sources have as much as conceded in the past, to people like Diane Dimond, that they didn't honestly get any "smoking gun" picture to match the specific details from the Chandler description/sketch. Of course, they blame it on Michael not cooperating (even though he did).

I saw it on a website that is done to show how stupid 93 allegations made- and innocence of MJ. They have published this picture to show that "Jordy's description has matched" rumors to be completely false.

They say the drawing is JC's, they never say anything about the writings - it could be written by the investigators.

Jordan claimed Michael was something that he was not, and when the police stripped Michael nude, they saw that Michael was not what Jordan claimed Michael was.

uh... I think that drawing was a fake. I heard jordy didn't draw anything, rather he was given a template to fill in where the blotches were... so confusing.

Can i just say that drawing & handwriting does not look like a handwriting of a 12 yr old boy , im sorry but yeh..
You are so right! And the signature that was on that court document did not look like the handwriting of a 12 yr either. What 12 year old signs anything in perfect penmanship and uses an initial in place of their first name?

You are so right! And the signature that was on that court document did not look like the handwriting of a 12 yr either. What 12 year old signs anything in perfect penmanship and uses an initial in place of their first name?

Excatly! i mean heck when i was 12 yrs old my writing was messy like u wouldnt belive lol

This may have been discussed before so please let me know if I'm late to the party. I've been reading a lot about this case online and found something odd.

There is an interview of Jordy that was done by a psychiatrist in Oct 93. (Can anyone tell me if this is legit??) In the interview Jordy says that it was around July 16 that his dad put him to sleep to pull his tooth and when Jordy woke up Evan asked him if Michael had done anything to him. At this time, Jordy told him yes but says that he didn't go into details.

If this is true what IS that phone call between Evan and Dave about??? Evan was so adament that he had something on Michael. That call occured on July 2nd or 8th (depending on the source), but Evan did not have any information from Jordy about misconduct until around July 16th??? Wouldn't this kind of prove that Evan was up to something?

I know I'm preaching to the choir here. I just found it interesting and wondered if anyone else had noticed that.

Back