The 1993 case. [Threads merged, All discussion in this one thread]

Just watched E true hollywood story: MJ. Of course it was completely skewed to make Michael look like a monster and for the first time ever, I wanted to punch Aphrodite Jones in the face. They told the Jordan Chandler saga (from Jordan Chandler's apparent point of view only), showing snippets of his statement to police. Diane Dimond came on to say how specific his details were naming all these hotels ect. One guy came on to say "the boy never changed a word of his story". They also said there were 2 other boys at the same time who said michael kissed and hugged them but didn't want to testify for whatever reasons as one was out of the country or something (Were they refering to mac and brett barne with this?). They said a jury "weren't buying" mj's extortion charges and he dropped them (wtf?). After the whole Jordan saga they brushed up quickly saying Mj settled. Diane Dimond reared her ugly head to say "I believe it was for around $20 million." (UM YOU'RE the one who released the settlement didn't you. I think you'd know the amount!) Then later on in the same doco when they talked about the 2005 trial, they said that documents surfaced from '93 showing there was a settlement with a young boy for 'negligence', not mentioning they were talking about the Jordan Chandler settlement, not linking them up as if it was a completely separate boy.I had to laugh at it. There's nothing else to do but laugh at them or else you'll end up destroying your tv.

Is this new? i thought Aphrodite jones was on Michael's side?

Is this new? i thought Aphrodite jones was on Michael's side?

They have updated it since MJ passed away but, most of it is old from yrs ago! So if Jones is on this special talking crap it's from before she saw the light! LOL

Last edited:
Jordan used words like ejaculation , I've never heard before of a 13 years boy using such a word .

Coey Feldman during the interview told the officers mj did not molest him but another man from hollywood did , but the officers did not even ask him to name that man , they were that pathetic , it was never about child protection, all they wanted was MJ at any cost

by the way we read the FBI files and the woman from child protection services that contacted the FBI in march 1993 regarding noises she heard on a train between MJ and jordan , is it possible that someone contacted Evan to investigate and that's how he got the idea to go after mj .

remember on the tapes of Evan he said , he knew something from the past , there was something he said that gave him the motivation to go forward with that story . I do believe it was this incident , that particular part of his interview caught my attention , he referred to something that happened before , yeah the probably did contact him at the time .

Jordan used words like ejaculation , I've never heard before of a 13 years boy using such a word .

Coey Feldman during the interview told the officers mj did not molest him but another man from hollywood did , but the officers did not even ask him to name that man , they were that pathetic , it was never about child protection, all they wanted was MJ at any cost

by the way we read the FBI files and the woman from child protection services that contacted the FBI in march 1993 regarding noises she heard on a train between MJ and jordan , is it possible that someone contacted Evan to investigate and that's how he got the idea to go after mj .

remember on the tapes of Evan he said , he knew something from the past , there was something he said that gave him the motivation to go forward with that story . I do believe it was this incident , that particular part of his interview caught my attention , he referred to something that happened before , yeah the probably did contact him at the time .

On the FBI files I think I read that they got that call from Canada on 24th August 93, about an incident that supposedly happened in March 92.

That changes everything : it means that they got the call after the first allegations were made public.

My understanding is that the FBI investigated, and decided that it was not a lead.

Besides, if that person informed the conductor of the train at that time, how come we never heard about it later ?

It reminds me of the Toronto boy who tried to accuse MJ around 93, and even Diane Dimond herself said that boy was lying and coached by someone else.
Remember ? Could this be linked to the Canadian story ?

Edit :

I just checked, page 54 of the 162715 PDF file : the call was taken on 24th august 93, and came from Toronto.
On the page before, 53, they have a statement saying they got another call on the same day, 24th aug 93, from someone who was talking about a restraining order against Michael in New York. The file says the FBI looked and could not find any restraining order.

My guess is that something happened on Aug 24 in 93, in the media probably, that suddenly inspired certain people to call the FBI...

Anyway, Evan Chandler might have heard of any of the stories.... Do you know when that conversation with him was taped ? Are we sure of what he actually said in this taped conversation ?t

Last edited:
I never knew this about Jordan Chandler, wtf!

While looking around on this site....

http://www.reflectionsonthedance.com/1993-Case.html#anchor_34

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]An Incredibly Important, Shocking Story That You Must Read!
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]On one of my trips to Neverland, a Mexican worker who took care of the grounds of Michael's main residence, confided to me in Spanish and shared a fascinating story that both shocked and clarified how people in Michael Jackson's life take advantage, manipulate, twist the truth and create malicious lies about him, all for the sake of money.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The worker began to whisper to me, afraid he may be overheard and questioned why he was revealing such confidential yet incredibly important information that must be shared with the rest of the world.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]He began telling me that one day back in '92/'93 before Michael's heavy scheduled 'Dangerous' Tour, there was a bbq and swimming pool party that Michael hosted for a group of friends, both youngsters and adults at Neverland.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]After a couple of hours, Michael got out of the pool and went to shower and dry off. The worker noticed that a young boy also excused himself from the pool after Michael. He went to look for him and followed him to discover that the boy was in the bathroom where Michael was showering. Not in the shower with him, but rather shockingly spying and scanning Michael's naked body through the shower, from a corner of the bathroom. The worker immediately shouted at him and asked, 'What the hell are you doing up here?' Michael heard the worker yell, discovered the boy in his bathroom and told him to take the boy back down to the pool, thinking nothing of it.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]When the boy returned to the pool he glanced over at his mother, who was present and sunbathing by the pool, and gave her a sign of acknowledgement, as if he had accomplished whatever he set out to do. In fact, the worker said that he had seen the woman signal to her son that Michael had left the pool, as an indication to exit.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]That same boy later claimed in Aug '93, that Michael Jackson had sexually molested him, his name was Jordie Chandler.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Chandler infamously told police vivid details of how Michael Jackson's genitalia appeared, as a certain guarantee to the world, that Michael must have been guilty of these hienous accusations.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Of course he knew how to describe the different skin shades and colour blemishes in Michael's private parts, he was spying on him in the shower that day to prepare for an incredible extortion attempt for millions of dollars, meticulously and carefully planned by a family of professional con artists and scammers.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This story was shared by Taymoor Marmarchi, who worked on humanitarian projects for Michael Jackson
[/FONT]

Re: I never knew this about Jordan Chandler, wtf!

That is a great find. I remeber when Arnie came out with those accusations of MJ peeing if front of people, someone alluded to this article but could not requote it exactly. I am glad to be able toread it for myself.

Thanks

oh. my. god. i don't know whether to thank people or berate people, because this info is being released AFTER June 25.

that is just a shame the way she trained her child to do terrible things like that...It is also a shame that it had to come out after Michael's death.....his mother was a horrible person

Edit!

Last edited:
jordan saw nothing in the first place , in his motion sneddon listed a spot on the left side of MJ's penis as an evidence Jordan saw the penis .
nothing was a match beside that one spot , but what were the chances that on a spotted dick you would find 'one spot' on the left side ? 1000000000000000000000000%

If Jordan said there was a spot to the right, they would have found one, if he said it was to the center, they would have one , if he said there were 5 spots to the right , they would have found five .

the man turned white and obvioulsy from medical books , the groin area is the first to be affected , especially when jordan saw first hand how mj's legs , hands , face were spotted .

Sneddon's motion say it all , would not he mention if jordan said it was circumcised and they found it circumcised , would not he say it matched the length and the width ,

but what he said " we found a spot on the left side" complete the sentence asshole ON A SPOTTED DICK .

It seems that slowly, but surely, Michael is getting the last laugh.

I really hope so but I dont know.

TMZ and all other media outlets were going crazy and reporting about documents that would show extortion attempts against MJ from the Chandlers... but they "only thing" these media outlets reported were the crazy obsessed Janet fan threating to kill MJ and Geroge Busch or that a person heard strange noises from the room where Mj were with his cusin.

I havnt seen any reports in the mainstream media yet about extortion attempts/materials that Johnnie Cochran provided FBI. If you wanna know about the case, u can surely look into the information... but the people/public who dont care to look into information will only see the crazy fan story and the noise storty. We the fans and supporters know the TRUTH and his innosence, but imo opinion its important for the public to know as well - to clear his name once and for all. Where is all the information about the extortion in the mainstream media? Is it out there- did I miss it or have it been ignored? Will MJ ever win over the media? :(

not many report the below. section of a CNN article

The Los Angeles County district attorney did not pursue criminal charges against Jackson, but the singer did reach a confidential financial settlement with the 1993 accuser, Jordan Chandler, and his father after they filed a lawsuit. Reports at the time said the Chandlers got between $16 million and $20 million from Jackson's insurance company.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/12/22/mich...?iref=allsearch

And because the terms of the agreement were confidential, Jackson was never even able to say "Hey, I didn't even pay the family any of my own money", so he just had to give a generic answer of "I wanted it to go away".

I am not sure if it was posted here, but mysteriously, Roger Friedman blocks my post about this in his latest article about the FBI files, so I just want to let you know...

Statements made in a press conference by lawyers representing the plaintiff and the defendant shed some light.

Transcript from the Michael Jackson/Chandler settlement press conference as taped from satellite on 1-26-94, unedited.
1/.
Larry Feldman’s statement-Attorney for Plaintiff:
“We wish to jointly announce a mutual resolution of this lawsuit. As you are aware the plaintiff has alleged certain acts of impropriety by Mr. Jackson and from the inception of those allegations Mr. Jackson has always maintained his innocence. However the emotional trauma and strain on the respective parties have caused both parties to reflect on the wisdom of continuing with the litigation. The plaintiff has agreed that the lawsuit should be resolved and it will be dismissed in the near future. Mr. Jackson continues to maintain his innocence and withdraws any previous allegations of extortion. This will allow the parties to get on with their lives in a more positive and productive manner. Much of the suffering these parties have been put through has been caused by the publicity surrounding this case. We jointly request that members of the press allow the parties to close this chapter in their lives with dignity so that the healing process may begin.”

2/.
Johnnie Cockran’s statement-Attorney for Defendant [Michael Jackson]:
“In the past ten days the rumors and speculation surrounding this case have reached a fever pitch and by-and-large have been false and outrageous. As Mr. Feldman has correctly indicated Michael Jackson has maintained his innocence from the beginning of this matter and now, as this matter will soon be concluded, he still maintains that innocence. The resolution of this case is in no way an admission of guilt by Michael Jackson. In short, he is an innocent man who does not intend to have his career and his life destroyed by rumor and innuendo. Throughout this ordeal he has been subjected to an unprecedented media feeding frenzy; especially by the tabloid press. The tabloid press has shown an insatiable thirst for anything negative and have paid huge sums of money to people who have little or no information and who barely knew Michael Jackson. So today the time has come for Michael Jackson to move on to new business, to get on with his life, to start the healing process and to move his career forward to even greater heights. This he intends to do. At the appropriate time Michael Jackson will speak out publicly as to the agony, torture, and pain he has had to suffer during the past six months. Thank you very much. “

Now we can confirm again that it WAS MJ's insurance company paying for 93 case.

"Reports at the time said the Chandlers got between $16 million and $20 million from Jackson's insurance company."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/12/22/michael.jackson.fbi/index.html?iref=allsearch

Memo in Support of Objection to Subpoena for Settlement Documents

In released court documents a few years ago (during trial), it turns out that Michael Jackson’s insurance company negotiated and settled the 1993 civil suit against his wishes.

The following are excerpts from that released court document:

Part 1:
Pg3
The settlement agreement was for global claims of negligence and the lawsuit was defended by Mr. Jackson’s insurance carrier. The insurance carrier negotiated and paid the settlement, over the protests of Mr. Jackson and his personal legal counsel.

It is general practice for an insurer to be entitled to control settlement negotiations and the insured is precluded from any interference.

…Under the majority of contracts for liability insurance, the absolute control of the defense of the matter is turned over to the insurance company and the insured is excluded from any interference in any negotiation for settlement or other legal proceedings (emphasis added).

…An insurance carrier has the right to settle claims covered by insurance when it decides settlement is expedient and the insured may not interfere with nor prevent such settlements.

Pg2
Because insurance companies were the source of the settlement amounts, and the insurance companies make the payments based on their contractual rights to settle the proceeding without Mr. Jackson’s permission, the settlement does not constitute an admission and cannot be used to create such an impermissible inference to the jury.

Pg3
The speculative suggestion that Mr. Jackson somehow made an admission when an insurance company required a settlement, and in fact paid for the settlement, creates an impermissible inference to the jury that would deprive Mr. Jackson of due process of law.

Part 2:
This motion filed by T-Mez during the trial last year should clear that info:

Hightlights: Memo in Support of Objection to Subpoena for Settlement Documents
The following are excerpts from the court document:

Pg3 The settlement agreement was for global claims of negligence and the lawsuit was defended by Mr. Jackson’s insurance carrier. The insurance carrier negotiated and paid the settlement, over the protests of Mr. Jackson and his personal legal counsel.

It is general practice for an insurer to be entitled to control settlement negotiations and the insured is precluded from any interference.

…Under the majority of contracts for liability insurance, the absolute control of the defense of the matter is turned over to the insurance company and the insured is excluded from any interference in any negotiation for settlement or other legal proceedings (emphasis added).

…An insurance carrier has the right to settle claims covered by insurance when it decides settlement is expedient and the insured may not interfere with nor prevent such settlements.

Pg2 Because insurance companies were the source of the settlement amounts, and the insurance companies make the payments based on their contractual rights to settle the proceeding without Mr. Jackson’s permission, the settlement does not constitute an admission and cannot be used to create such an impermissible inference to the jury.

Pg3 The speculative suggestion that Mr. Jackson somehow made an admission when an insurance company required a settlement, and in fact paid for the settlement, creates an impermissible inference to the jury that would deprive Mr. Jackson of due process of law.

Pg 4 It is unfair for an insurance company’s settlement to be now held against Mr. Jackson or for the Settlement Agreement to be admitted as evidence of Mr. Jackson’s prior conduct or guilt. Mr. Jackson could not control nor interfere with his insurance carrier’s demand to settle the dispute.

Pg9-10 Permitting evidence of settlement agreements or amounts would be speculative because there is no evidence Michael Jackson made the settlement. Settlements in civil suits many times are dictated by insurance companies who settle claims regardless of an individual’s wishes.

Although Jordan Chandler was interviewed “thereafter” by detectives seeking evidence to offer in a child molestation prosecution of Michael Jackson, “no criminal charges were filed as a result of that interview.”

This interview took place prior to the decision of the United States Supreme Court in Stogner v California, 539 U.S. 607, 613 (2003), holding California’s retroactive extension of the statute of limitations to be unconstitutional.

In other words, Jordan Chandler’s statements were not sufficient even at that earlier time, to support child molestation charges against Michael Jackson, and to now permit the suggestion of a settlement agreement for some improper act is not only irrelevant, but also a speculative violation of the statute of limitations

After this motion, the judge ruled that the prosecution were not allowed to allude to or include any information or suggested allegation that MJ paid the Chandlers because he didn’t the insurance paid over MJ’s and his lawyers objections…

Another thing to note… when Evan was filing suit he included “negligence course of distress” knowing full well the insurance would pay for that which would pave way for the Chandlers to avoid the criminal trial. MJ and his team were pushing for the criminal trial, they filed a motion to stop the civil trial, put in on hold to wait for the criminal trial but they were denied that chance…..

so question: why after hearing the kid's or the kid's parents' story did not match up to what was said before- they all basically lied in court- why weren't the kid and or the kids' parents charged with perjury????

infact, why wasn't this sick b-----d's family and the boy even charged with anything at all??? he and his family lied in court.

because it was up to the DA to do so , and obvioulsy SNeddy ass would have never ever questioned anyone who said anything negative about mj .

So this guy & please forgive me as I know not too much about this case - did he 'Sneddy' get fired? Is he still working? Shouldn't this guy, 'Sneddy' get reprimanded??

Oh guys...

I am tired of posting defending comments, but... add some to this article!

Hollywood and I: Both Wrong About Michael Jackson by Jeffrey Scott Shapiro

IMO its important for US - the fans - to make comments about these issues.

We can not be passive, and we have to realize that millions of people are reading these sh!ts, thats why we have to comment articles like this!!!

Peoples comments show the delusion of the people who dont know the truth!!!

This may not even be allowed on here so delete if it's not.

But I'm so curious where Jordie lives, what he's doing, does he have a girlfriend, any new pics of him? Is he miserable :tease:
Is there anywhere that has info about him? So curious what happened to someone like this. :unsure:

Oh guys...

I am tired of posting defending comments, but... add some to this article!

Hollywood and I: Both Wrong About Michael Jackson by Jeffrey Scott Shapiro

IMO its important for US - the fans - to make comments about these issues.

We can not be passive, and we have to realize that millions of people are reading these sh!ts, thats why we have to comment articles like this!!!

Peoples comments show the delusion of the people who dont know the truth!!
!
Jeffrey Scott Shapiro is a Washington, D.C. based investigative reporter and lawyer.

:doh:
:puke:

This may not even be allowed on here so delete if it's not.

But I'm so curious where Jordie lives, what he's doing, does he have a girlfriend, any new pics of him? Is he miserable :tease:
Is there anywhere that has info about him? So curious what happened to someone like this. :unsure:

I've heard that there was a picture taken of Jordan the day of Michael's death, and he's wearing a Michael Jackson t-shirt. The girl who took it wanted to know whether she should sell it to the press. I think about 100 fans responded saying YES... but I have yet to see the picture. Would be interesting though. A "victim" of child molestation wearing a shirt that pays tribute to his abuser. Make sense, right? :smilerolleyes:

this thread is so disgusting, why cant someone close it???, if there are so many doubters go and just think bad, who needs you.... is you the ones with the dirty head... im tired of you all....

I've heard that there was a picture taken of Jordan the day of Michael's death, and he's wearing a Michael Jackson t-shirt. The girl who took it wanted to know whether she should sell it to the press. I think about 100 fans responded saying YES... but I have yet to see the picture. Would be interesting though. A "victim" of child molestation wearing a shirt that pays tribute to his abuser. Make sense, right? :smilerolleyes:
that bast*rd is hidden, i read he is trying to be in pop music, writing it... how pathetic... see how guilty Michael was....ABSURD... he's a B*tch, and he's a COWARD, he will never say anything, cause he knows he may lose everything... he is a COWARD

Have you seen the movie

The Assassination of Jesse James by The Coward Robert Ford, well here is almost like that,

Robert Ford admired so much Jesse he finally killed him

now this coward jordan chandler wants to be in pop music.... :bugeyedwhat???????

Last edited:
this thread is so disgusting, why cant someone close it???, if there are so many doubters go and just think bad, who needs you.... is you the ones with the dirty head... im tired of you all....

wow! have you even taken time to read through this thread? please do so before posting ignorant comments. No one here doubts that mj was innocent! We just want the fact's! What better way to defend Michael than by knowing the whole truth?
Besides, it's better to ask questions here, than to go read biased media articles who only report half of the truth and twist everything around in order to make mj look guilty.

Back