The best picture you took of MJ

those are some great PICS of MJ concert.

So is it hard to get up close?? I just imagine people RUNNING stomping each other to rush the front. I have always wondered how it worked... And is it like ONE price for floor, than cheaper as it goes up.. Or how does his concerts work?

I have seen him before but not PERFORM.. WOW!

yes it is hard to get close. me and my friend were at the front for all the history uk concerts but further away for the bad and dangerous ones. we stood from 5am and ran like hell to get to the front on the history tour.
you can usually get a general admission ticket...........for the floor or a seated ticket then just choose where you stand or sit when you get there

why can't he come to Canada??? I'll never get to see him!!!!

LOL, I feel the same way! But I would like to meet him someday even in another country if I had to or just get a real glimse of him from a distance lol would mean the world to me!!

I love all the pictures everyone posted in here! They are all amazing shots, and I always love the personal fan pics the best! They mean a whole lot more then ones that just professionals take as they sometimes not fans of Michael!

PLEASE post more if you have tooken any! Even just one! You are all very lucky to have seen him up close.. or even from a distance! I would love to had traded places with you just for a second for that moment lol!

kopiavd1000065hy6.jpg

MJ and Randy 2004.

Last edited:
lol, the way michael is standing in that picture he reminds me of the photoshoot he did of Charlie Chaplin!! He just needs the cane instead! :)

You guys are so lucky you have seen Michael live.. and I am so jealous!
I would give anything if Michael came just one more time to Finland.. ;)

LOL, I feel the same way! But I would like to meet him someday even in another country if I had to or just get a real glimse of him from a distance lol would mean the world to me!!

I love all the pictures everyone posted in here! They are all amazing shots, and I always love the personal fan pics the best! They mean a whole lot more then ones that just professionals take as they sometimes not fans of Michael!

PLEASE post more if you have tooken any! Even just one! You are all very lucky to have seen him up close.. or even from a distance! I would love to had traded places with you just for a second for that moment lol!

God, I feel exactly the same way! :cry:

I appreciate those who can keep enough calm to take any photo when you guys met him!!!!
OMG! My friend said that at that moment you even can't do anything but standing still and saw him and scream as loud as you can, that's all she could do!!!!!

Cool pics, guys.

So funny to see concert photos taken with a good ol fashioned cam. Strange to think that This Is It would have been the first MJ tour of the digital age. Can you imagine the amazing photos that would have come out of it?

I have some nice ones, but I I don't have a scanner :( I will need to go to my parents house to scan them

Last edited:
nice pictures everyone. I have never been able to take a picture when i was close to Michael my hands was shaking toooo much and i totalt forgot i had a camera with me lol lol. all i could think of was how beautyfull he was.

This is such a cool thread.. you guys are so lucky..
I would have given anything to see him in person :wub:

sigh. I've never even met him or seen him or been to his concert.

and never will :(

sigh. I've never even met him or seen him or been to his concert.

and never will :(

I know, neither have I. It sucks. The other day while watching the 30th Anniversary special, I told my mom that if he were to have done the London concerts and then by some chance do concerts in the US I so would have gone. She was like, "Yeah, I'm sure his concerts would have been really expensive, though." I told her "Hey, if we could afford $90 to see Toby Keith who sucks compared to Michael, we could afford to go see Michael."

I've never really been much of a concert person. The only people I've seen were Gloria Estefan (twice, Evolution Tour and Live & Re-Wrapped Tour) and Toby Keith (and I just went just for something to do, I don't really even care for him). The past couple of years I had been thinking of artists who I'd like to see, whether they're in the area or somewhere else, just make a mini-vacation out of it or something. At the time I had never thought of Michael because he wasn't really doing anything, you know? I bet if he were touring or doing big concerts I would have thought of him instantly. I'd also like to see Janet. My brother's ex-girlfriend went a while back in Detroit (I believe) and she said it was awesome. the next time she comes I'll have to talk her into going with me. I already missed out on Michael so I refuse to miss out on Janet now more than ever.

Back