The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and Other Theories

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Seems this thread has come alive again!

:popcorn:

Re: The Hoax Theory - Discussing Errors, Inconsistencies, Observations and other theories

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, as I am entitled to mine. I have not lost the plot, I still believe there is a very good chance MJ could have faked his death. I will remain open minded until proved wrong. Like I said said its just the voice that has got me thinking. How can anyone sound so close to the KOP? For those who have not heard Peter sing I will post some sound clips. :swoon:

There's no need to, we've heard them before. I don't know why you insist on trying to convince people that he sounds so much like Michael so it must be Michael, when people have already said they don't believe he sounds that much like Michael himself. You're free to have an opinion, but when it comes to something as a person's death, a person that we've all loved, a person who left his most cherished possessions, his children, behind, the implication that he somehow faked it, is a very very serious one. Especially when your opinion is backed up by seemingly thin hypothesis' that don't hold weight, especially when questioned, it's like, almost unbelievable that one could think this is an actual possibility.

I understand that some people want him to be here, who just can't bare the thought that he's truly gone. But there's just no way, no possible way he would leave his children behind and let them hurt like this, especially his princess. Not the Michael we know. There's no freaking way.

I will remain open minded until proved wrong.

what will prove you wrong?

I mean if a memorial, funeral,autopsy report, autopsy pictures, two (almost three) trials about his death, a doctor going to prison, his family his kids talking about his death and the effects on them did not prove you that he is dead then I'm not sure what else can prove you wrong?

I have not lost the plot

I'm sorry to be blunt if you think Michael had to fake his death but would spend all his time on facebook posting pictures of Jacksons or on chat rooms singing songs to stranger then yes you have lost the plot or ability for rational thought.

I've heard peterpanpyt talk and he doesn't sound anything like MJ IMO lol. He just sounds like a really bad impersonator.

Somebody mentioned Pearl Jr in news section and I to go to read her twitter (never read her tweets before) what she said about new album. Nothing about album but something about Jermaine's book and I read a little further, really shouldn't have!

Oh boy, is she loony or what?

This is her interaction with someone:
Pearljr ?@Pearljr 15h
@SweetSunsetx Excellent-Thx4 sharing-good thing MJ faked death N 2009 becuz 2010 could've been tax evasion=BIG crime=lots of jail time=SMART

:bugeyed :scratch:

I don't know what to say :blink:

I don't know how that crazy beatch can have followers, she has no credibility (she's full :bs) and it saddens me unscrupulous people like her, Peter Midani, Front back have divided more the MJFam.

Thankimg about the name 'Peter Midani', I've read fans saying it was an alias Michael himself used, right.

Well, I suppose, Paris Jackson's being in a facility in Utah was her secret way to visit with her Dad. Though cutting her wrist's might not fit in with her Dad faking his death, because of the scarring and I'm not sure Michael, if he were alive, would want his daughter to go to such length's in protecting Michael and his faking his death. As much as I wish Michael were alive, I just don't see how it is possible.

Too much tangible evidence, as Ivy stated above, to state otherwise.

:eat:

Last edited:

Sorry could not resist lol.

How did you know Shallow Hal was my favourite movie!!:D

Ahhhh well u see ;) lol

d4iz.jpg

I´m really astonished!

Re: The Legend Lives On - Official Cirque du Soleil 'Immortal World Tour' Discussion

^ Tell me you are not a death hoaxer...

I think it is a welcomed picture for those, isn´t it? ;D
and BTW.... IT´S NOT MY PICTURE OR PHOTOSHOPED BY ME. .....It´s around fb since yesterday!

MJsBack;3965116 said:
I think it is a welcomed picture for those, isn´t it? ;D
and BTW.... IT´S NOT MY PICTURE OR PHOTOSHOPED BY ME. .....It´s around fb since yesterday!

I think death hoaxers are very disrespectful to Michael. End of.

Some post have been moved to this thread off the main board. Please keep all death hoax discussions in this thread only.

Thank you for your cooperation and as always if you have any questions or concerns PM Admin and do not derail the thread by replying or discussing moderation actions on your posts or moderation requests on the board.

MJsBack;3965000 said:
d4iz.jpg

I´m really astonished!
I was at an Immortal show at Mandalay Bay December of 2011.That must have been taken from the backdrops,because no way in hell is that real.

Yeah course Michael faked his death has defrauded an insurance company and much more and what does he do turn up to the most public of places and a tribute show all about himself - REALLLYYYYY!!!!!!! Think not.

Yeah course Michael faked his death has defrauded an insurance company and much more and what does he do turn up to the most public of places and a tribute show all about himself - REALLLYYYYY!!!!!!! Think not.

I think this is a fake profile :D

MJsBack;3965000 said:
d4iz.jpg

I´m really astonished!

The picture on the right is a ticket from when the Immortal World Tour played at the Mandalay Bay Arena in December 2011. The picture on the left is from the press conference to announce Michael Jackson One at Mandalay Bay Resort in February 2013.

Fail.

Pearl Jr. should be shot for crimes against common sense.

I miss him, I wish I could have danced with him.

^ But how could that be possible, MP? No one to date has been able to provide the type of proof to that theory that could be considered overwhelmingly convincing.

I don't wish to come off like a kill-joy :(

I'm just probably one of those that would have to see him alive with my own two eyes to ever believe fully something like this, ya know?

But people can believe what they like. And it was kind of MJJC to allow this thread so any one who wants to discuss this may.

I guess one could say your idea of his Xscaping is a fun idea. A much happier idea than his being truly gone forever, never to be seen, and his talent and personality enjoyed, again (except all the lovely memories, videos, and music, etc. fans will always have and keep close to their hearts).

r3mJf.gif
:thinking: :shifty:

Awesome-Funny-GIFs-xSmoochie-michael-jackson-17306848-420-298.gif
>>> :whisperinginear: :censored: :fear:

Rut roh! I'm sorry. I think listening to songs like Xscape and APWNN on an endless loop have caused my imagination to run unabated. " But it was just my imagination (once again) runnin' away with me. Tell you it was just my imagination running awaaaaaaaay with meeeeeeee..."

Back