The Jackson Dynasty Final Episode/Forest Lawn Confusion

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
forestlawndr.jpg

I have to ask you guys this to help me understand what happened at the end of The Jackson Dynasty final episode. For me this has nothing to do with any hoaxes but to do with straight up inconsistency.

On the last episode, The Jackson's were supposed to be going to visit MJs place of rest at Forest Lawn GLENDALE. However, the street sign shows MJs brothers heading to Forest Lawn Drive, HOLLYWOOD!!!!! The Jackson brothers were near the NBC & Disney studios, no where near where MJ is buried. Google Map it and see for yourself! There is no Forest Lawn Drive @ Glendale. So why did they make us think they were heading to see MJ's burial?

If you still dont understand what I mean the look at this video which brought my attention to this huge mix up:
[youtube]E84C6LVPlcI[/youtube]

Last edited:
I wish all this would just stop..:(...Michael is gone for God sakes...:cry:

Last edited:
I wish all this would just stop..:(...Michael is gone for God sakes...:cry:

I never said Michael was alive. In fact I said it has nothing to do with hoax's as to why Im asking this. Im asking because it simply doesnt make sense. The footage that was shown is incorrect.

Maybe, they don't what people to know MJ's exact burial spot. *shrugs*

All of this is based on the idea that "they were shooting the street signs while they were actually going to the cemetery".

But this does not have to be true and it could have been 2 different shots 1)for the outside shots and 2) for the brothers inside the car shots

furthermore the producer might have intentionally choose to show a sign saying "forest lawn drive" rather than "glendale drive"(or other roads that lead to forest lawn glendale) simply because most fans (include international fans as well) has probably heard the forest lawn name but not glendale. The actual directions such as take this exit, drive for 2 miles on this road and then you'll come to glendale would mean nothing to people who do not live in california.

They wanted the people watching to see the sign and say "oh my god they are going to the cemetery" and they achieved this by showing the forest lawn drive sign. It's that simple in my mind.

Last edited:
They did that so people wouldn't know where the cemetery is although it has been publicized where Michael is buried though since it's a Hollywood cemetery. I have seen reality shows and docs and notices edits like that.

All of this is based on the idea that "they were shooting the street signs while they were actually going to the cemetery".

But this does not have to be true and it could have been 2 different shots 1)for the outside shots and 2) for the brothers inside the car shots

furthermore the producer might have intentionally choose to show a sign saying "forest lawn drive" rather than "glendale drive"(or other roads that lead to forest lawn glendale) simply because most fans (include international fans as well) has probably heard the forest lawn name but not glendale. The actual directions such as take this exit, drive for 2 miles on this road and then you'll come to glendale would mean nothing to people who do not live in california.

They wanted the people watching to see the sign and say "oh my god they are going to the cemetery" and they achieved this by showing the forest lawn drive sign. It's that simple in my mind.

I agree:yes:

worst youtube clip ever lol...

so shoot the editor/cutter of this tv programm. case solved.

The words clutching at straws springs to mind. Urgh, seriously this has to stop. I don't understand why some fans would even contemplate that Michael would do such a thing to his fans.

The words clutching at straws springs to mind. Urgh, seriously this has to stop. I don't understand why some fans would even contemplate that Michael would do such a thing to his fans.

the O.P. made it clear that that is not what he/she was doing.

the O.P. made it clear that that is not what he/she was doing.

I was referring to the actual video, not what the OP is saying. Sorry for the confusion. But yes, I presume it was something done by the editors to have signs saying 'Forest Lawn' on to heighten the emotion of the scene. Build it up in a way.

then why did he post the video? If this has nothing to do with the hoax then the video means jack ish.

Michael is gone. He will never come back.

stop this shit you and everyone else that believes or doesn't believe in this hoax is just hurting the fans more and more by posting this garbage. this is beyond ridiculous.

I never said Michael was alive. In fact I said it has nothing to do with hoax's as to why Im asking this. Im asking because it simply doesnt make sense. The footage that was shown is incorrect.

I am sorry I dint mean that YOU thought that Michael was still here.....I was making that statement about the youtube video..sorry about the confusion..

It's ok, rockstar, the people shooting the video just made a mistake, or they wanted it to be obvious that they were going to the cemetery. Don't worry about it, ok? :better:

They went to Forest Lawn. You see them going inside to see Michael. What they showed was a mistake or maybe just seeing "Forest Lawn" was a hint to wear they were going.

Seriously all this bullcrap about Michael Jackson death being a hoax seriously needs to stop.. Ok i watched the show and the emotion coming from Jackie and Tito is real.. nobody is that sick to put it on for the cameras.. Mj is gone and if u look at the end where the bros enter where Michaels tomb is the coving is exactly the same as the picture that was leaked on tmz of michaels tomb.. Grow up and quit the crap, we'd all love Michael to be with us still but it aint gona happen leave him rest in peace

Seriously all this bullcrap about Michael Jackson death being a hoax seriously needs to stop.. Ok i watched the show and the emotion coming from Jackie and Tito is real.. nobody is that sick to put it on for the cameras.. Mj is gone and if u look at the end where the bros enter where Michaels tomb is the coving is exactly the same as the picture that was leaked on tmz of michaels tomb.. Grow up and quit the crap, we'd all love Michael to be with us still but it aint gona happen leave him rest in peace

:bugeyed ooh come on :bugeyed they are brothers that what brothers do they where friends too each other too they where there for them all the time come on they are brothers :yes: and leave them alone o.k they are just brothers that what brothers too they miss him so much cause they don't know what to do out him :yes: :cry:

o.k they're just brothers and brothers stay together close in ther hearts :heart:

Some people need to learn to read too because Ive stated twice now that I dont believe in the hoax. I believe MJ was murdered. I just want other fans from the MJIC to give me their interpretation of this with which came many logical answers. I cant spell it out any clearer than that.:smilerolleyes:

Some people need to learn to read too because Ive stated twice now that I dont believe in the hoax. I believe MJ was murdered. I just want other fans from the MJIC to give me their interpretation of this with which came many logical answers. I cant spell it out any clearer than that.:smilerolleyes:

I think you were VERY clear, actually. Yeah, there have been logical explanations. Or, it was just sloppy editing of the show, or they forgot to get the street signs on tape and sent a flunky out to tape some street signs? Not sure. (I haven't been watching it anyway, or just a few moments of it.) Thanks for posting, and SORRY!

Everyone knows what a cemetary is wether you speak english or not. The cemetary was going to be shown anyway. Why explain it or notify what they were about to do before they did it?

Uhhh,maybe I'm thinking too hard. (Pardon me)

Do you have to notify your viewer of everything that is about to be shown or do you trust that the viewer is hopefully smart enough to see something and understand it for what it is right then and there?

Forest Lawn Drive, Glendale...whats the difference??? The cemetary is FOREST LAWN @ all locations nonetheless and everyone knows that by now.

With these reality shows it's just typical of them to show shots of signage and buildings, etc. It just gets the viewer ready for the location where the subjects will be. That's what I think, anyway.

Back