The what are you wearing today thread LOL

Blue jeans and a gray hoodie. And some t-shirt underneath that.

red and black checkered shirt
white short sleeve T-shirt
Black Pirate pants :pirate:
white socks :D

Laters... Put on my NEW Black "All Stars" :blush:

It depends on the time of day and circumstance, we got plenty of wardrobe changes around here. Right NOW, in the kitchen

- black top with a shiny golden heart on it
- blue hot pants with tiny little white stripes all around
- my beige hiiiiigh heels

That's right, in this land high heels are for indoors as well and nope, I don't hike in stilettos, but prancing around the kitchen table and all other spaces in them & aprons is rather nice :cheeky: I wonder if I should take a selfie and post it in the members' pictures thread. In years passed I used to be rather camera-shy, but nowadays I think the camera loves me, perhaps a bit too much even lol. But still, I don't think the world is quite ready for me yet :p My words will still have to suffice, for now.

Returning to clothing today - later on, when I'll have to go outside some airy, flowery dress and platforms, while even later tonite some golden satin sheets and a bit of perfumed substances........

Last edited:
I seem to be wearing the 'same' :loll:

White V-neck T-shirt
blue/red/white chequered shirt
my black pirate shorts
white socks
My fave high top All stars :blush:

Pink glittery river island dress which I brought yesterday
Grey leggings
And my favourite aroua borealis-ie type of sandals oh and these
Pink milkshake nails

My comfy, completely unstylish, pants and a baggy t-shirt. Ah perfect for the end of a long day at work.

Orange nails
Black pvc feel leggings
Smiley swing skirt
Long black tunic top
And Lil angel hjl perfume which has been reissued and I'm pleased about that oh and pink lips

The same that thing that I had worn at home. Ever since what had happen to Michael. Which is my mourning clothes.

A black Michael Jackson t-shirt
black pants
my 3 MJ necklaces
my purple and black glasses
and a black hair clip

Back