Thinking of getting a MJ tattoo - Tatoo advice/tips [ Merged ]

Would you ever get an MJ tattoo

• Total voters
Re: Thinking of getting a MJ tattoo

I have one on my foot and it caned! :bugeyed I also have one on my hip but that didn't really hurt at all.

Thanks hun :heart: Dont u worry its being creamed up big time lol :)

Ah good good as the more u cream up the less itchy it is,did u have to have u hair shaved abit hunny at the back in the hair line? I had numbing cream when i had them done and that felt like a tiggle but when i didnt have the numbing cream when i had it touch up omg the pain was bad and that one was on my wrist,its werid as normally my pain fresh hold is high xoxo

Yeah lol, but it will grow back!! I was like what u doing with the flippin razor ha ha!!

Ya it will grow back quite fast,i think its so amazing seriously,i have been wanting to get one for a long time but its hard choosing what to have as how does someone reposent the love of there life,i would love half a sleeve but im not sure,i have amazing ideas for half a sleeve,just would like to have something different and personal,plus postioning that is a big thing to think about,might have one abit lower then yours hun just not sure really :( xoxo

Danielle your tattoo is amazing!!!!!!! I'm too much of a wimp to get anything that big but only getting a small one. Hopefully getting something done in the next few weeks. Totally crapping myself about the pain but as you said its worth it. My love for MJ is forever so the perfect way to cement that is with a permant gesture to that love!

Danielle your tattoo is amazing!!!!!!! I'm too much of a wimp to get anything that big but only getting a small one. Hopefully getting something done in the next few weeks. Totally crapping myself about the pain but as you said its worth it. My love for MJ is forever so the perfect way to cement that is with a permant gesture to that love!

Thank you :heart: and as u said perfect gesture to your L.O.V.E. To michael!!!

I may go back and get Its all for L.O.V.E written down my back!! Maybe............

Yeah it is and just remember as long as you love it it dont matter what anyone else says!! :heart:

Deffly hun us fans have to have a thick skin when it comes to being michaels fan but anyone can say anything and i dont give a hoot,i have 2 tattoos already i got aboy 6 more roughly,but my michael one that is the most important xoxo

Hello,everyone ! This is the tattoo that my friend get it last year on aug 30th. I think it's awesome !!! I love it !!! :yes:

ioan_constanta_mirela_1b45615345121.png

All these mj tattoos are amazing! I'm sure that he would be so honored & appreciative.

**I personally would have it somewhere I can see everyday like under my heart on my chest but theyre all so awesome

I love being a girl, but the only reason I would wish to be a guy is because I really really want my MJ tattoo to be directly over my heart. However...no...that's not gonna work...as I can't quite get to it... :blush: =P

Here's mine:

Though we're far apart, You're always in my heart. 1958-Forever

And I took this one in 2008:

I might have the 'always in my heart' lyrics under my heart ....

I've decided to finally get one. I've chosen this:

michael-jackson-image3.gif

I'm going to get it on my arm so obviously it isn't going to be that big. Once I get it done I'll post the results and let you all judge.

Last edited:

My tatoo after session2 ( til now it took 6 hours) only 1 session ( 2 hours) to go and then it,s finished!

( you can see the lines of where 'king of pop' should come next time)

My own designed tattoo!!!! tatatadaaaaa!!!!

rememberthetime.jpg

That's really cool. How much did it cost?

@ mattyjam.
The first and second session costed 500 euro,s together.
The last session will cost around 200 euro,s

in total 700 euro,s ( 950 USD)

My tatoo after session2 ( til now it took 6 hours) only 1 session ( 2 hours) to go and then it,s finished!

( you can see the lines of where 'king of pop' should come next time)

My own designed tattoo!!!! tatatadaaaaa!!!!

rememberthetime.jpg

Wow!

MattyJam the design you picked is gorgeous! Please post pics when it's done. :)

Loving all your tats.... beware though, they are addictive lol..i'm on number 11 and have 12 and 13 already picked out, just having to save up lol.

I must say that if anyone is thinking of getting a portrait then please ask to see any others the tattooist has done, you need to get someone that is also an artist not just a tattooist.
This is my favourite one.
MJJTATTOOS007-1-1.jpg

Back