Thinking of getting a MJ tattoo - Tatoo advice/tips [ Merged ]

Would you ever get an MJ tattoo

• Total voters
Re: Thinking of getting a MJ tattoo

heres my design im gettin
2zj9o2t.jpg

made it on photoshop!
so excited to get it!!

DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST?

heres my design im gettin
2zj9o2t.jpg

made it on photoshop!
so excited to get it!!

DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST?
Well the small one I got done on my wrist cost £55.

mjtattoo2.jpg

55 just for that? heck im in the wrong job

Well hi and thanks :)

I have many ideas but i think that will be the most likely next Tatt.

If any1 remembers the photo of Young Michael (with the hat) that was on the top left corner of the old home page, and knows where i can get a copy of that pic, please forward it 2 me.

Kind Regards,

Romen

Hi. Is this the one?

n2n.jpg

(Here's a bigger one: http://myimages.bravenet.com/381/517/832/4/n2n.jpg)

Sorry I don't know where to find the proper picture. You could request the pic in 2000watts section. It should be easier to find with the banner to show the one you're looking for.

I hope you find it. It would be a lovely addition to your tattoo. I'll keep an eye out for it :)

it depends on the size and the colors alot of the time. Mine had a blend of colors and it cost me $70.00.

And Estyle i was never one for getting tattoos but like the others i felt it was something i had to do to commemorate Michael. To proudly show off to any mj hater and tell them where to go and what to go on.

If you dont like them or have issues with them thats your thing. We love Michael enough to get his likeness or his name tattooed somewhere on our bodies. Not saying you dont love Michael in your own way but this is our way of showing it.

yea agree with yu ^^^
bhut im also gettin the colors of
the red and im goin to make his sig.
a lil bit smaller so i jus rounded it of to about
$110.00

Okay, so, I never ever ever ever thought I'd get a tattoo, just not me at all. Buut - I've changed my mind. I want something very small that's visible, but not like in-your-face. Like on the inside of my wrist or something. I was talking to my friend and she asked "What made you change your mind? and why this? You have a lot of other interests and things you love." I thought about it and responded saying that the reason I feel the need to make this a part of me and something that the world will see and know, from the outside in, is because it's like a statement. "I love you and I want the world to know it". Kind of like an "I've got your back." thing. Like when Janet wore the "Pervert 2" shirt. :yes: And also because I want something that will be with me always. I have a bracelet that I never take off, but even still, that's not the same as having it etched into you - I just feel I need something more visceral, yano? So, now I just have to decide what. =P

yeah i kinda feel the same but im pretty scared about getting one, im really indecisive when it comes to doing things and theres nothing much bigger than getting a tat as its gonna be there for life.and i worry about not liking it or it not being done well even though its a simple design. so its pretty scary. ive got the design i want the mjj productions logo and printed it off and even put it where i want to see what it looks like but its having the guts to go to the studio thats only 5 mins from house and asking them if they can do it and if it will fit ok,the price etc. i think about getting it done all the time and want to have it dont b4 i go on hols in may so ppl will see it (on my leg) but its i guess waking up one morning and thinking right im gonna do this. and actually going there.i wish they could do them temp tats that u used to be able to get done that last a year or so and then i could see if i like it or not. but getting it done and thats its kinda scares me

As soon as I get the money, I'm getting it, I will make sure I post it here! :D Can't wait!

Im deffly getting a michael tattoo,i just want it to be different and its taking me ages to find a design i love,plus its all to do with placement as well,i am hopefully having my sister design me once as she designed my last tattoo,but its so hard coming up with a special design,if i was brave i would have half a sleeve but i dont know how that would look on me but for a sleeve i got some lovely ideas,i will get there soon i hope lovely piccys of tattoos on here btw xoxo

Whatever you decide to do JUST GO TO A GOOD TALENTED ONE (yes its nedeed talent for tatoos too)

Oh! im getting one, just trying to find the perfect design (and person to do it) :yes:

Getting mine in a few weeks when I've built back some of my funds. Had to lend my mum a few hundred and I am so poor its untrue! In a few weeks though its tattoo time! Might ring up and get an appointment now actually.

I want a tattoo (an MJ symbol on my wrist), but I am scared. they say it's painful!

I have a tattoo on my hip, the MJ symbol with a heart resting in the J..
I got it right before the press conferance...
I allready had a r.i.p tattoo for my best friend.. little did I know that just a few months later I'd have 2 r.i.p tattoos :(

I want to get a G key (not sure how you call it in english) with sheet music rapped around it (and shadows and all). And the music on the sheet will be one of my favourite songs. I'm still doubting between a few songs. But I'm about to choose Billie Jean.

I've always said that I would never get a tattoo BUT there are only two men that I will ever love and that's my dearest Dad and MICHAEL JACKSON!!

So I figured, why not?

But I'm so SCARED. I don't know what to get, something small, a signature or maybe his shoes on the tip toes or a small image of his beautiful face.

Plus! I'm a very picky person so I am afraid I will like it today and hate it tomorrow, afraid that I will like something else better. Lol, oh the pressure!:bugeyed

I've always said that I would never get a tattoo BUT there are only two men that I will ever love and that's my dearest Dad and MICHAEL JACKSON!!

So I figured, why not?

But I'm so SCARED. I don't know what to get, something small, a signature or maybe his shoes on the tip toes or a small image of his beautiful face.

Plus! I'm a very picky person so I am afraid I will like it today and hate it tomorrow, afraid that I will like something else better. Lol, oh the pressure!:bugeyed

I have that same fear. So I decided that once I'm done with the design I'm gonna wait 6 months. If I then still like it it's gonna be my tattoo.

I'd love to have one but I too am SCARED. Can you request that you be put under? ... may not be such a good idea, so no. :(

Getting mine in a few weeks when I've built back some of my funds. Had to lend my mum a few hundred and I am so poor its untrue! In a few weeks though its tattoo time! Might ring up and get an appointment now actually.

Oooh what are you getting? :D

Decided on the MJ logo that's in the o2 shop. I love it and its different to the one everyone gets! Can't wait. Which one are you getting Stace?

Ahhhh I was gonna get that! :toofunny: I have a few ideas though, so I'll go with something else! I'm not sure how big that logo will have to be, as there's a lot of small detail on it, did they tell you how big?

Back