This is not a time for "goodbye" this is a time for THANK YOU

YES

Thank you Michael for giving your life for the fans.

Thank you for giving your life for the children of the world.

Thank you for giving yourself to God.

Thank you for teaching us how to be. With our children. With ourselves as the children we are and forever will be.

Thank you for bending over backwards to see us when you have and thank you for arranging your life to come see us again.

I will always always always always always always appreciate your love forever and ever and ever and ever for as long as I live on this earth and beyond.

Thank you for the love Michael Jackson. Yes, love is the answer to all that you were, are and always will be. We're so glad you knew that. Praise God!

Thank you that you are resting peacefully now and so well deserved a rest you have been needing for so long. We know you were tired. We know you did it for us. We know you said 'this is it' because you were DONE, or at least you thought you were - until you forgot that your awesomeness would threaten to take over the world again and cause you to be away from home much longer than you'd anticipated. We know you were taking it on anyway - for us.

You can see us all now. No hiding from you in any way now. And you are resting joyfully with your Lord.

No more media over your shoulder every day, nobody duping you or trying to, no more betrayals, no more back pain or any other kind of pain. Only love. You left us with only love.

All we ever wanted was for you to be 100% happy in this life. We've loved you with so much of our being, the parts that don't belong to God and our own children. Thank you for teaching us so much about what's truly important in life.

Thank you Michael Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you and Thank you forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever MORE. Yes. We love you MORE.

Beautiful post. and yes, we love you more Michael :)

Thank you so much Michael. You were the only one who has ever been there for me since day one. You will always be in my heart

I'm just thankful that no one can hurt you anymore...

Goodbye sweetheart

Thank you, for being, Michael Jackson.

Thank you for the music.

Thank you for the dance.

Thank you for the lyrics.

Thank you for being an inspiration.

Thank you for being there when needed.

Thank you for everything.

I love you the most.

Thank you for have being the most honest and true person in my life.

Thank you for everything you've given to the world

God bless you in the heavens..

Thankyou for everything you ever did...it touched my heart.

Thankyou for being a beacon to me at times when I've felt so lost and alone.

Thankyou for showing me that a truly good person did exist with complete selflessness.

Thankyou for showing me that remaining dignified is much stronger than petty retaliation.

Thankyou for making me want to heal the world.

The list goes on and on.

I'm so sorry I could not have done more for you.

Thank you for showing me that pure kindness is a powerful weapon and that love can be pure and genuine without being corny. Thank you for being you.

Thank you Michael, thank you so much.
Thank you for writing such beautiful songs.
Thank you for making me laugh, for making me cry.
Thank you for being such an inspiration and wonderful man.

I can't thank you enough Michael.

thanx you michael for being you and for teaching us what you know ,helped to open our mind and be strong, passionate people ...
i love you michael thanx you for this chance. thanx you for my friends here at mjjc
michael thanx you for the music , thanx you for being you.... i love you .

Thank you Michael for having been one of the most wonderful and caring persons this world had ever seen.
Thank you for always being there in good and bad times.
Thank you for your music, your dance, your entertaining.
Thank you for having been you.

You will always be in our hearts and we can't thank you enough for being part of our lives!

thankyou for all the love and hope you gave me-especially during my darkest days. You will always be my beautiful Angel. You made me feel I could get through anything.

Thank you Michael for always giving, for sharing and for your inspiration. Thank you for being there throughout my life. You are my love, my pain, my everything. I will never forget. You are my lifeline and I will live my life with you kept safe in my heart.

Thank you for making the world a better place.
My love for you will go on forever x

Thank you for sharing yourself, expecting nothing in return. It's the most precious gift one can make!
Thank you for being such a fun, always polite, always giving, always loving person while you were with us!
Thank you for all the friends I've found through being a fan of yours! ;)
Thank you for healing this world and making it a better place!!!
Someone who's saved only one life has saved the whole world. You've saved many!
You'll always be a part of my life cuz you'll live on in my heart!

You once said:

If you enter this world knowing that you are loved, and leave it knowing that you are loved- everything in between does not realy matter.

You were loved by millions.

Thank you for your music, your wisdom and for teaching us what matters in this world.

You will be remembered and loved forever.

thank you for helping me out of sadness, desperation and trouble.
thank you for showing me real love and faith.
there would have been so much to say ._.

Thank you for sharing your passion, your wisdom, your courage and your strenght with the world. As a true humanitarian, musician and humble man you have brought about change in us all.

Thank you for letting us experience the magic of music and dance.

Thank you for leading the way in healing the world and making it a better place.

You are loved and will be greatly missed by millions.

Thank you for putting a smile on my face every time I hear your name.
Thank you for making me want to sing and dance.
Thank you for the music.

Once all alone
I was lost in a world of strangers
No one to trust
On my own, I was lonely
You suddenly appeared
It was cloudy before but now it’s clear
You took away the fear
You brought me back to life

[CHORUS]
You are the sun
You make me shine
Or more like the stars
That twinkle at night
You are the moon
That glows in my heart
You’re my daytime my nighttime
My world
You’re my life

Now I wake up everyday
With this smile upon my face
No more tears, no more pain
‘Cause you love me
You help me understand
That love is the answer to all that I am
And I’m a better man
You taught me by sharing your live

[CHORUS]

You gave me strength
When I wasn’t strong
You gave me hope when all hope is lost
You opened my eyes when I couldn’t see
Love was always here waiting for me

Thank you for your life,
Thank you for your love,
Thank you for your warmth,
Thank you for my feeling that I had and I will have
Thank you for everything you have done for us all and for me
Thank you for your strength, courage and patience
Thank you for your example to be unbreakable
Thank you ,God that You sent Mike to this world

A time for "thank you"? I vowed that I wouldn't let MYSELF die until I met him and thanked him for everything he's done for me! And what does he do??????

He is the last person in the world who deserved this! This shouldn't have happened, this can't have happened!!!

Michael, come back!!!!

Also,

Thank you for introducing me to your extended family... the FANS. I have had the best and the worst of times with you guys.

We owe all the amazing memories on this board and other MJ boards to Michael :)

Thank You, Michael for Your wonderful Life and Art. You are simply the greatest.

Michael's music will live for ever, he'll become immortal like, Shakespeare, Elvis, Lennon his music will be in the hearts and souls of our children's children and for generations to come. There will never be a goodbye, Michael recorded many many tracks that we've never heard, and hopefully we will in the future, just to keep Michael's music alive.

God bless Michael Jackson. RIP XXXXXX

Thank you Michael.

You are everything to me, your heart, soul, music and love will stay will us forever.

You created the world of music as we know it today. You are an inspiration to all. You break boundaries, and too yourself to limits no man had gone before.

We Thank You Michael. I love you.

Thank you Michael for all that you have given us for years.
In spite of all the ridicule you have endured, you kept on giving.

You will NEVER be forgotten and I LOVE you forever.

Back