TMZ is reporting live outside the Jackson Encino Home

Well Sky News do seem to be everywhere - why does this man keep saying seven siblings!

Are CNN UK showing Larry King at all?

I really hope this will be the most fitting send off for someone as amazing as MJ. I miss you Michael, rest in peace.

where are you watching inside.. that isnt allowed is itt

Rest peacefully, dearest Michael....

I love you so much..... I dont even know how to thank you for bringing unparalleled joy and happiness in my life. You will always live on in my heart.

bbc news have arial shots of people taking their seats at funeral...?! HOW?!?!?!?!

I think the family sanctioned some filming - their own film crew is filming it so they're controlling what actually IS being filmed inside there. Thats what I think is the case anyway x

Oh Michael. I can't believe this day is finally here. I'm gonna miss him so much.

Rest In Peace, Michael. You will always be in my heart.

Im also watching Larry King CNN
They just showed Elizabeth Taylor pull up to Forest lawn
and he is talking to some of Mjs close friends

Hmm...looks like they are showing better stuff than TMZ.

The bloddy women on bbc is calling him MG!!!! Not MJ!!!!

Incompent. :smilerolleyes:

sky news have footage from forest lawn from helicopter wtf?!

WTH??? I thought this wasn't going to be allowed. :no: I thought it would be a no fly zone. Oh boy...

CNN showed b/f commercial close up footage of people inside the funeral. So there must be a feed inside that they are allowing the media to use. Now we know what the 4 cameras were for. Oh God, I hope they won't be up in the kids faces when they are crying.

Never can say goodbye...

Oh God, I don't want to say goodbye. I hate goodbyes. It seems so final now. :cry:

I never believed this day would come so soon. :(

It just hurts. :cry:

BBC is showing the forest hill area...
a woman there is talking about the Beijing concert getting released in the future on DVD.

Also, they're now speaking to Deborah, president of American fan club.

Go on CNN.com and there is a link to watch live. Its taking place outside - thats why you can see ppl in their seats. I did think it was meant to be a no fly zone though...

Back