TMZ is reporting live outside the Jackson Encino Home

this is the saddest day of my life. I have just realised something. I love you Michael and everyone who loves him. This is so hard...

I've always been really strong. Really calm. i was posting when the ambulance was reported going to his house. I was FINE. Calm, and strong. Not now. So sorry, but this is the last straw. The very last. Hold my hand. I need a hug right now. I didn't expect this would feel so bad. I'll be fine tomorrow, but now? Not good. . .Not at all.

I'm gonna go out onto my deck right now. I'm gonna look at the moon. Everyone, look at it too, and we'll be together?

The kids are so beautiful, as is Janet. They broke my heart seeing 'em like that. Paris looks so sad.

Poor Katherine, I just saw her. U can see the sadness on her face. No mother should ever have to bury their child.

Reality slaps us all in the face today... Today, we know, we fully realize and accept, MJ is really gone. I'm speechless...

I've always been really strong. Really calm. i was posting when the ambulance was reported going to his house. I was FINE. Calm, and strong. Not now. So sorry, but this is the last straw. The very last. Hold my hand. I need a hug right now. I didn't expect this would feel so bad. I'll be fine tomorrow, but now? Not good. . .Not at all.

I'm gonna go out onto my deck right now. I'm gonna look at the moon. Everyone, look at it too, and we'll be together?

aww vic.. :hug:

((((((Victoria))))))))

Well...doing my homework is out the window tonight.

I wonder if my professor will buy the excuse 'I attended a funeral last night...' :(

:better:hugs

Let's howl at the moon for the THRILLER!!!!

And praise God for giving us Michael for 50 years and 10 months.

The world didn't deserve such a beautiful gift.

We are lucky to have lived to see/hear the Thriller.

God keep your soul Michael & God bless your children.

Back