TMZ is reporting live outside the Jackson Encino Home

Im glad Lisa is there
I would be disapointed if she wasnt
she loved Michael _this is love for Michael and our farwell
lets be kind tonight for Michael

Yeah who is the lady on the left..the dark red haired...maybe i'm wrong, but i think i remember her from something...actress? not sure..

snapshot20090903221721.jpg

why is every one so happy? its weird

I don't think they are happy like..what you think but often people smile and think about happier times at Funeral gatherings..nothing bad about it. Don't read too much into it. I can see sadness in faces.

If we were there we would also reminiscence about how good MJ is/was and catch up with people who you have not seen in awhile. Don't think it's nothing bad.

:better:

why is every one so happy? its weird

people are trying to be happy. I've been to 3 or 4 funerals and people are laughing remembering the person and stuff. my friends mom died and i was trying to make my friends laugh and stuff the entire time. And they seemed "happy" and stuff (pretending) but when the actual funeral started they were balling, and when the person is put on the ground, thats when everything gets crazy. People faint, etc. its sad

It jsut burns me up Kenny Ortega is there.......I just wanna scream

I don't think they are happy like..what you think but often people smile and think about happier times at Funeral gatherings..nothing bad about it. Don't read too much into it. I can see sadness in faces.

If we were there we would also reminiscence about how good MJ is/was and catch up with people who you have not seen in awhile. Don't think it's nothing bad.

:better:

hey girl :better:

WOW....is TMZ annoying as hell !!!!

UPDATE: -- 7:19 -- The Jackson family is making Liz Taylor wait. Liz Taylor!!! She showed up on time ... and now she has to sit there waiting ... stop making Liz Taylor wait!!!!

UPDATE: -- 7:13 --
the funeral was supposed to begin 13 minutes ago, and the Jackson family has not left the damn house yet. Barry Bonds doesn't like to wait.....

The Family haven't even left their house yet, wow, what's taking so long? And where is Diana Ross? She better come

Back