TMZ is reporting live outside the Jackson Encino Home

We love you too!

And we are all in this together.

The sight of the hearse arriving has just done it for me - I've finally succumbed to tears myself. I'm off to my bed now but just want to say you're all stars and thanks to each and every one of you for your online company tonight ...I feel honoured to have been amongst you all tonight :)

And I'm sure most of you have seen this before but I hope it brings comfort as it does to me each time I read it.... good nite x

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there.I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet white doves in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there,I did not die.

yes, sure it was a crown the children put on the coffin, God bless the beautiful children

I feel kind of numb right now.
I'm remembering just how moved I was when I was little upon first hearing We Are the World. He was the man behind that. I've never felt that way before. I have so many childhood memories of Michael and I can't believe he's really gone. :cry:

The children going up to the casket, God Bless them.

yuuup.
I know this should be private, but somehow it's a comfort to be able to watch it....I guess going thru the motions with the guests, helps the healing process....I know I didn't personally know him, but man it felt like I did. I'm so sad

The KTLA feed stopped.

I feel sick right now... I don't think I could've watched much more of this.

Yeah and the ceremony was supposed to take place at 7 pm. Hmm...

latoya looks like she's comforting blanket :cry:

plz someone tell me I've been following this for hours................what is the best channel to watch live on ? Plz? I am on BBC but they finished broadcasting just as the hearse arrived. :-(

Back