Today we did our monthly visit to Forest Lawn and Debbie Rowe was there.

i know not to take advice from Suzy Orman.(or Suzie..or however she spells her name)

:lol: Why not? She would probably tell an MJ fan not to buy the OPUS on their credit card or at all if they didn't have enough saved up.

Last edited:
As per the write up on the ET site, It would seem that Debbie has not yet been allowed to visit with the kids......wonder if thats really true?

We all continue to grieve and I cannot slight Debbie for expressing her grief publically. MJ had an effect on people and you just can't let him go!

Why she continues to hang around Marc Schaffel I will never understand.....that dude is a snake!

.........Thank you SO Much for sharing!:D:yes::wub:
You guys are amazing!!!:wub::yes::D:punk:

Do you remember where you saw the list? Just curious. I know there were family members listed as being possibly owed - MJ wrote some hit songs as part of the Jacksons, there would probably be some royalties there. If DR was there he may have owed her alimony as he seemed to have cash flow problems(asset rich, but cash poor). Birchey informed us of people being able to do a "poison pill" strategy - I think Sony did that to keep MJ cash poor.

Like I posted earlier, her 'friends' gave interviews where they said she went thru alot of money. I wouldn't call them real friends obviously - lots of people spend money frivolously, thats why we have Suze Orman & others to give advice. LOL. The friends seemed like hangers on to me.:no: I bet they took all kinds of advantage of her.

I remember the ET interview - she seemed way off to me. Made me cringe.

She is either very manipulative or easily manipulated. Either way, not trustworthy. Schaffel is there for the money.
What was the ET interview??
Did you see the TMZ photo of Debbie crying?? behind her is her friend "F. Marc Schaffel"!!!
I can't rember where I saw the list but it seems quite a few members of the Jackson family were in debt before Michael Jackson died. The list included Katherine Jackson, Joe Jackson and Jermaine Jackson. I can't remember who else.
The chef "Kai Chase" and "Debbie Rowe" were both strangely on the list even though they are not really members of the Jackson family as such.
Do you know if Debbie is allowed inside MJ's crypt?

As per the write up on the ET site, It would seem that Debbie has not yet been allowed to visit with the kids......wonder if thats really true?

We all continue to grieve and I cannot slight Debbie for expressing her grief publically. MJ had an effect on people and you just can't let him go!

Why she continues to hang around Marc Schaffel I will never understand.....that dude is a snake!

I agree with this post!!.....Debbie is ALLOWED to grieve just like everyone else...poor girl..

Omg the insider is going in hard body on the Jackson's saying Debbie is not on the list to go inside to see Michael and even tho she has a court order to see her kids she is not allowed to they went in on Jermaine son this really has to stop this gossip shows and their so called investigation the only ones who really looking crazy out there is the Jackson's. They all just need a little prayer as for the media they need to stop especially TMZ

sadly it is true according to her friend who about to speak out? fox5news channel 43 out here is having a field day with the Jackson's this is really sad

It's true Deborah although it was agreed she could see her children once a while, hasn't been granted any visitations whatsoever since Michael's passing.

It's true Deborah although it was agreed she could see her children once a while, hasn't been granted any visitations whatsoever since Michael's passing.

Wow..well i guess the kids do need more time to grieve and i'm sure mrs.Jackson trying to take care of business i really hope for the better. But not letting her see them could course a big problem now that the media is addressing this how painful. thanks fam

Perfect timing...right after the stun gun incident and custodial issues are raised...Debbie's seen @ FL mourning, also tells TMZ she's worried about Blanket. I guess Someone's building their case.

I mean I'm fond of Debbie, I think she's a genuinely nice person inside but really the timing couldn't have been more perfect here. Or maybe I'm just being too skeptical.
Whatever, I had to get it off my chest.

EDIT: I can't see the video. Is it working???

Perfect timing...right after the stun gun incident and custodial issues are raised...Debbie's seen @ FL mourning, also tells TMZ she's worried about Blanket. I guess Someone's building their case.

I mean I'm fond of Debbie, I think she's a genuinely nice person inside but really the timing couldn't have been more perfect here. Or maybe I'm just being too skeptical.
Whatever, I had to get it off my chest.

EDIT: I can't see the video. Is it working???

rlz85f.gif
rlz85f.gif
u fans are flawless period good nite u all i need to rest now honey child the footage has scandalizes shade written all over it. I wonder who spill the tea(calling the DCFS) on the Jackson's home

This isn't good. The kids should have some contact with their mother. I know Mrs. Jackson is dealing with a lot, but somebody needs to help her and schedule a visitation at an appropriate time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I wrong or they show Mrs. Rowe even before she arrived to FL?
Are they following her on a regular basis?
:mello:

No the video of her in the car was the road at FL, and the building they were in was the office and florist at FL. I can't believe ET posted that video and I am actually in it, they ruined our moment

Geeeezzz :mello:

rlz85f.gif
rlz85f.gif
u fans are flawless period good nite u all i need to rest now honey child the footage has scandalizes shade written all over it. I wonder who spill the tea(calling the DCFS) on the Jackson's home

Oh, well... I wouldn't be that fast to judge fans for their concerns. Our friend just posted her thoughts, admiting she could be going too far on that. That's all.

As for Debbie... well, she is sueing TMZ. There you go... now TMZ has its perfect revenge faster than Paul Anka got his part of TII... Internet... it changes all :mello:

do u guys know when is the next fan get together and what time to go b/c some of my frends are plningt visit forest lawn?

Oh man :cry: it must be heartbreaking. I am glad that you guys are going out there to see Michael. Hopefully i`ll join yàll one day.

If I ever met Debbie, I would give her the biggest hug ever. Despite what people believe, I think she is a wonderful woman. She gave Michael two children, something he had longed for. She was a true friend to him.
So True....and on the back of a failed marriage to Lisa Marie....who wouldn't give him kids.

She is truly a good friend to MJ.

I would also give her a big HUG

Wish i had her address to give her some encouragement.

To let her know that there are fans who are batting for her.

Be careful with the info.
The paps keep watching us -_-

They were also watching yesterday when this warm meeting took place. I wonder who told entertainment tonight to be there with cameras rolling?

Am I wrong or they show Mrs. Rowe even before she arrived to FL?
Are they following her on a regular basis?
:mello:

Debbie Rowe has friends at ET. She called them up when she went to Klein's office and had lunch with them. She is friends with a producer there is what I recall. I am sure Schaffel called them. I am sure he is the one who came here to the boards & saw that people went every 3rd of the month.

I did find a link to her last settlement with MJ in 2006. DR did pretty well:

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0610/17/ng.01.html

ANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER: Well, Nancy, this, of course, is the custody battle we thought would never end. We`ve discussed it so many times on this show. A deal has finally been reached between Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe. It gives Michael Jackson full legal and physical custody of Prince Michael, now aged 9, and Paris, now aged 8, the children Debbie Rowe had for him. In return, Debbie Rowe gets lots and lots and lots of money, my sources tell me $900,000 a year for the next several years, plus $2.7 million that Michael Jackson supposedly owes her, for a grand total of $5.4 million by 2009!

GRACE: Whew!

VELEZ-MITCHELL: On top of that, she seems to have negotiated a fabulous deal. She retains parental rights. If there`s another scandal, she can come after him again for custody. She also reportedly has visitation. If she wants to visit them, she calls and says, Hey, I`m going to take a flight to this castle in Ireland, which is where they now live.

Back