Today we did our monthly visit to Forest Lawn and Debbie Rowe was there.

It was not a gift (let's say the truth here), she got money for those kids and then she was trying to sue Michael because she could afford the best lawyers just like him. If it was a gift why did she take money for those kids? I am happy that Debbie seems turning to a better person now. I am happy that Mike has this magic and power in his death to change ppl’s souls.
Debbie is going through a very deep grieving process which is normal when ppl feel that something they did not do right in their life.
God bless her that it is happening to her. I am sure she is going to be a better person after all.
I do not hate Debbie but I do not feel sorry for her either.
Many ppl who were close to Michael and did something wrong are going through a very grieving process.
The fact that some fans keep sending her angry letters is something I would call not a nice thing to do. They should leave her alone.

EDIT: The picture was posted is really heartbreaking but it is normal what she is going trough and it is her own huge problem inside her soul and she has to deal with this somehow. It is good that fans gave her a little support, she needs it now.

Asedora, I wholeheartedly agree.

Hate is a very ugly word...

Ms. Rowe "sold her soul" for the almighty dollar, "chose" to air "her" dirty laundry (testify FOR the prosecution ect, hence "against" Mr.Jackson when he was still with us...

"True Blue Friends "DO NOT EVER" jepardize the other (s) trust..!"

Each and everyone of us have an opportunity to make are "own" choices in life...Therefore, anyone can give birth to a child/children, but it takes someone "very" special to be a mother..!

Actions speak louder than ANY amount of words; "Guilt" and "Regret" sounds more like it..!

My thought (s) to Ms.Rowe,

There is an old ancient saying that says it best...

"Be very careful what you wish for cause you just might get it..!"

HONOR AND RESPECT IS EARNED NOT ACQUIRED~~~

:angel:Knowledge IS Growth...Education IS The Key~~~

Last edited:
Yes our pictures were taken from some person on our site and then given to tmz. I spent hours on the phone with them..Debbie was so hurt that they wrote that she was bawling, she felt they were making fun of her grief, we ask TMZ to change the story and all they did was amend it to crying.

TMZ asked me to sell them the photo's and they would right a nice story..I was also approached by splash, they wanted to buy them too. We told them to buzz off. You will see no TMZ logo across those photo's.

Debbie gave me a quote today she said this, "I deeply appreciate that so many are keeping Michael's memory alive".

If you guys want to send her letters here, I will print them and make sure she gets them.
I think that is a lovely Idea and I know it would mean the world to her.
Erin
justice4mj.com

That broke my heart...the pain on her face, it made me want to hug her and talk with her. I have never disliked her at sll, maybe got a bit jealous when she married Michael!! but I always thought she seemed nice, there's no reason to hate her, we don't even know her! I think MJ fans need to star building their trust in human kind again, Michael could do it so we can too.

Yes our pictures were taken from some person on our site and then given to tmz. I spent hours on the phone with them..Debbie was so hurt that they wrote that she was bawling, she felt they were making fun of her grief, we ask TMZ to change the story and all they did was amend it to crying.

TMZ asked me to sell them the photo's and they would right a nice story..I was also approached by splash, they wanted to buy them too. We told them to buzz off. You will see no TMZ logo across those photo's.

Debbie gave me a quote today she said this, "I deeply appreciate that so many are keeping Michael's memory alive".

If you guys want to send her letters here, I will print them and make sure she gets them.
Erin
justice4mj.com

That's a good idea to show we all care, do you mean we write our letters for Debbie in this thread?

By the way, I'm glad you never sold those photos and that you told them where to go, ha ha!!
Thanks.

That broke my heart...the pain on her face, it made me want to hug her and talk with her. I have never disliked her at sll, maybe got a bit jealous when she married Michael!! but I always thought she seemed nice, there's no reason to hate her, we don't even know her! I think MJ fans need to star building their trust in human kind again, Michael could do it so we can too.

Hate makes a person Stronger Michael got beat down and dragged by worst-er people in his life he even forgive them you can make people like someone I learn how to get over the pass and move on.Debbie and Michael had good and hard times but they were able to fix it through all the beat downs and drags he got she never not once dragged him down and went against him legal wise yes for a reason but when he let her know the real deal they made it work. The only friend debbie truly needs besides u loving people who showed her love is GOD the savior the rest can kick rocks

Last edited:
Schaffel, MJ really seemed to like and trust this guy for a while. But then his shadiness became too apparant.
After what Debbie said about him at the trial, and after what Schaffel has done and said, I would think they would not wanna be within a mile of each other. Their relationship is a mystery to me.

Maybe I am a bit paranoid, but I cant help wondering if Schaffel is blackmailing her in some kind of way.

Has Debbie said anything about Schaffel...?

From Lisa Burks - Debbie Rowe, MJ Fans Share Grief at Forest Lawn - Click the link to read it.

http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunting/2010/03/debbie-rowe-mj-fans-share-grief-at-forest-lawn.html

Thanks for sharing that.

And thanks for the link to the Justice shirts and site.

This disgusts me.

First of all, I would think Michael would be disgusted at the fans that are being so hateful towards Debbie and sending hate mail to her. I am too, I just have no words.
Poor Debbie :cry: The look on her face is totally heartbreaking. She loved/loves Michael, That was always clear to me. To think she wanted to just go there to visit and was scared of the fans there thinking she was going to be hated. :no:
Thank you for being so lovely and warm towards her, At least now she knows it's not how all his fans feel, :hug:

A few posts that were totally off topic were cleaned from the thread.

After MJ died I saw a show with Geraldo and there was a ledger that had a schedule of demerol shots every 4 to 6 hours for Michael and it was in Debbie's handwriting. This was when they were married and she according to Geraldo and a doctor of MJ's, was the one giving the shots. I don't get why she would do this instead of trying to help him. Maybe he was in pain but it sounds like she was an enabler if anything. I heard her say in a video to a reporter before the trial that she was worried about her children and there was no telling what was going on in the house {Neverland}. She did help in during the trial and I'm very grateful for that.

I feel for her. If I feel this way she must be distraught. She really loved him and it is so sad to see her so lonely. I am glad to hear that she was encouraged. Poor Soul

Aww I don't know why people would send her hatemail. I hope shes coping, its hard ebought for us nevermind her and the family :( :sad:

Also Debbie did many ugly things against Michael and then she tried to "fix" it. Plus she appeared in FL right after stun gun accident. It is more than strange. I hope she is not going to fight against Katherine over those kids. Michael did not want Debbie to come close to them and he had a reason for that imo. It is does not matter that she is a biological mother.
The second I can understand her pain but I do not trust her. I am not sure what drugs she injected him with when she was working in Klein's office. I hope,if it was something wrong there she will say the truth to the public during the trial.
I agree with you Asedora I don't trust Debbie Rowe and I don't want her to get MJ's kids.
I also don't trust Grace Rwaramba and I don't want her to get MJ's kids either.
MJ's kids belong with Katherine Jackson!!
I don't believe MJ was a drug addict but he could of been controlled by drugs which is a different thing.
Both Debbie Rowe and Grace Rwaramba are sharp, intelligent women.

Erin
justice4mj.com

SHAME on all medialoids! They DO NOT care whatsoever about people's feelings.

Any subjects of this kind should be posted in a password protected section. Not in General Discussion.

SHAME on all medialoids! They DO NOT care whatsoever about people's feelings.

Any subjects of this kind should be posted in a password protected section. Not in General Discussion.

What kills me how people believe she is plotting to get her kids when other people are plotting to get the kids for good. Money is the root of all evil period. This woman can even grieve in peace just get snatch away because of her pass even tho most of it wasn't even her choices when your back it up against the wall you either do what u are told and be gone.

goodnite i not going to spill anymore tea

This is why I try to be indifferent towards Debbie. I dont know what to believe!! But seeing those pictures of her at FL was heartbreaking and I think she has nothing but good intentions, right now at least.

Also Debbie did many ugly things against Michael and then she tried to "fix" it. Plus she appeared in FL right after stun gun accident. It is more than strange. I hope she is not going to fight against Katherine over those kids. Michael did not want Debbie to come close to them and he had a reason for that imo. It is does not matter that she is a biological mother.
The second I can understand her pain but I do not trust her. I am not sure what drugs she injected him with when she was working in Klein's office. I hope,if it was something wrong there she will say the truth to the public during the trial.

It was the six month anniversary of michael's burial. She had been in court in LA earlier in the day. The pap followed her from the courthouse.

It's really sad that some people here are looking for some hidden agenda and think she was faking the tears and did all that for publicity. really really sad. I feel for her.

Michael must have cared for Debbie very much. Her grief at Forest Lawn broke my heart. I'm glad she was treated with love and respect by the fans.

Back