Update: Alejandra responds /MJ Estate asking court to remove Alejandra and her kids from Hayvenhurst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Alexandra pay for the food for her and her children?And soaps,toiletpaper, cleaningthings etc? Does she or her children clean all the rooms they live in including the bathroom or is it done by someone else who works there?
I suppose it´s paid by Michaels money and he wanted his children,mother and charities to have the money.

Re: MJ Estate asking court to remove Alejandra and her kids from Hayvenhurst

Lawd, what's next? I haven't responded on the site for quite some time. However, this just makes me sick to my stomach--not because the chick wants to write a book, but I just feel so bad for Mrs. Jackson. While watching her go to and from the court house on the Murray case, I can surely tell that she is stressed. At her age, no mother/grandmother should have to go through what she's going through.

While watching her on Oprah, and they had all those grandchildren there, I couldn't believe that all of them lived in the same home--not that there's anything wrong with extended family living together--but I can tell you that being a grandmother myself, you don't want to raise nobody's kids after raising your own unless it is absolutely necessary; as is the case with Mike's kids. Raising children is draining even when you're young. Just imagine how stressful it is when you're in your 80's.

Now I love my grandkids, lawd knows i do (sic Oprah), but after they've stayed with me a few days, I want to send them back home and they're good kids. That's the joy of being a grandparent; you don't have to be around them 24/7.

So, I say, throw the lot of anybody out who she's not obligated to raise. Grown folks should learn to raise their own children. It what being a parent is all about. I'm through with my rant now.

Lawd, what's next? I haven't responded on the site for quite some time. However, this just makes me sick to my stomach--not because the chick wants to write a book, but I just feel so bad for Mrs. Jackson. While watching her go to and from the court house on the Murray case, I can surely tell that she is stressed. At her age, no mother/grandmother should have to go through what she's going through.

While watching her on Oprah, and they had all those grandchildren there, I couldn't believe that all of them lived in the same home--not that there's anything wrong with extended family living together--but I can tell you that being a grandmother myself, you don't want to raise nobody's kids after raising your own unless it is absolutely necessary; as is the case with Mike's kids. Raising children is draining even when you're young. Just imagine how stressful it is when you're in your 80's.

Now I love my grandkids, lawd knows i do (sic Oprah), but after they've stayed with me a few days, I want to send them back home and they're good kids. That's the joy of being a grandparent; you don't have to be around them 24/7.

So, I say, throw the lot of anybody out who she's not obligated to raise. Grown folks should learn to raise their own children. It what being a parent is all about. I'm through with my rant now.

Amen.

from eurweb:

Jermaine Jackson is currently in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, Africa. We’ve learned his passport has expired and he can’t get a new one, so he’s waylaid there.

Here’s what we know. In May 2008, Jermaine’s baby mama Alejandra got a child support order, requiring him to pay $3,000 a month. Jermaine went into arrears almost immediately and, as of last month, he owed $91,921.

Under California law, when someone owes more than $2,500 a month in child support, the State Department of Child Support Services automatically informs the feds of the delinquency, and the feds then flag the person’s passport. Once the passport expires, it will not be renewed until the person becomes current on child support obligations.

Our sources say Jermaine’s passport expired during his trip, he can’t get a new one and he’s stuck overseas.

I was wondering why Jermaine wasn't at any of the hearings this week.

My vote is OUT
if you want to live there then pay the rent. Alejandra and her children feel that they been living there , why pay rent at the family house. They are not realizing that the situation has changed since Michael has died. When Michael was alive he could not kick her out due to the fact that she lived there more than 30 day , that becoming her residence. She also lived there as girlfriend/mother (Randy),and wife/girlfriend/mother (jermaine) she was safe them. But now that her landlord has changed (6/25/09/) she has to go by the new rules ,which are pay rent or get out. All of Alejandra broods feel , why are we paying rent at the family house and I believe others due too. I really do believe that the Estate would not have gone this far if the Family was helping out the Estate in some way. Like putting in the cost of the food, electricity, cable, tuition, vacation. One solution go live at Janet Malibu home , she's never home.

mj could have kicked her out if he really wanted to, but he didnt. i think the only reason they let her stay is because of the kids. i hope she doesnt write a book cause im sure that will cause a HUGE rift in the family. during this time they do not need the drama. i also dont see why she never found a job... with all of the connections the jacksons have, im sure she could have found a good paying job by now. im sure janet is never home either, but she probably doesnt want alejandra in her house whether she is there or not... also, where is alejandra's family???

also its cheaper to stay at home, then go to school and live on campus. why go into debt unless you really have to????

Don't you think the MJ estate is doing this with Katherines blessing? Didn't the MJ estate pay off the loan that was on Hayvenhurst? Does Latoya really own part of the house? Maybe she can start paying some of the bills there!!:hysterical:
I also think they need to break the cycle of Jackson family members thinking they can live off Michael Jacksons money or Prince, Paris and Blanket are going to have to call some place else home because Hayvenhurst will be too crowded. (Isn't that kind of why Michael went to the Cascio house?)

Michael was the landlord and now his estate is the landlord. They have the legal right to ask anybody to leave but his benficiaries. Its as simple as that. Nothing complicated to understand. Simple law.

Michael was the landlord and now his estate is the landlord. They have the legal right to ask anybody to leave but his benficiaries. Its as simple as that. Nothing complicated to understand. Simple law.
Some refuse to understand

Don't you think the MJ estate is doing this with Katherines blessing? Didn't the MJ estate pay off the loan that was on Hayvenhurst? [Does Latoya really own part of the house? (Anwser: NO) ]
I also think they need to break the cycle of Jackson family members thinking they can live off Michael Jacksons money or Prince, Paris and Blanket are going to have to call some place else home because Hayvenhurst will be too crowded. (Isn't that kind of why Michael went to the Cascio house?)
This is exactly what I have been thinking.
Well said. :agree:

One solution go live at Janet Malibu home , she's never home.

:lol:

Does Latoya really own part of the house? Maybe she can start paying some of the bills there!!:hysterical:

Good idea! I wonder if she contributes financially to the costs of the house. :fear:

woah, branca and mcclain have some nerve!

Did Michael ever protest to any of that when he was here?? No.

Now, these two think they can run the Jackson family????

Come on. Are you stupid? It's different now with Michael's kids! Michael wanted all the best for his children and mom so do you think it's the best for them (especially the mom who's pretty old) if there are like dozens of people residing it..?! Using common sense is allowed.

billyworld99;3182211 said:
from eurweb:

Jermaine Jackson is currently in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, Africa. We’ve learned his passport has expired and he can’t get a new one, so he’s waylaid there.

Here’s what we know. In May 2008, Jermaine’s baby mama Alejandra got a child support order, requiring him to pay $3,000 a month. Jermaine went into arrears almost immediately and, as of last month, he owed $91,921.

Under California law, when someone owes more than $2,500 a month in child support, the State Department of Child Support Services automatically informs the feds of the delinquency, and the feds then flag the person’s passport. Once the passport expires, it will not be renewed until the person becomes current on child support obligations.

Our sources say Jermaine’s passport expired during his trip, he can’t get a new one and he’s stuck overseas.

He hasn't that much money? Or he doesn't want to pay? Good for him..

Using common sense is allowed.

don't you dare!

I guess some MJ fans as well as some of his own family didn't get the memo that the man died.His own 3 children had to drastically change their lives and adjust to a new one,all the other members of the family HAVE TO as well given the circumstances.Well this according to common sense and logic...but hey..

don't you dare!

I guess some MJ fans as well as some of his own family didn't get the memo that the man died.His own 3 children had to drastically change their lives and adjust to a new one,all the other members of the family HAVE TO as well given the circumstances.Well this according to common sense and logic...but hey..

What the.. You mean his mother should adjust to that all those idlers and freeloaders are living there? It's mainly Katherine's home. Move out, get jobs and build your own home you should have build long time ago and you will be more respected and understood by everyone.

It seems that Katherine is afraid that Alejandra will do a Margaret and publish a book about the Jackson family. If anyone has read Margaret's book it contained a lot of damning things about members of the Jackson family notably Jermaine and Randy. Nothing bad about Michael though, she always said how he was always looking after Jermaine and Randy's kids.

It seems that Katherine is afraid that Alejandra will do a Margaret and publish a book about the Jackson family. If anyone has read Margaret's book it contained a lot of damning things about members of the Jackson family notably Jermaine and Randy. Nothing bad about Michael though, she always said how he was always looking after Jermaine and Randy's kids.

I don't know. It could be also a sign for others too you can't live there with 30 people or something like that. Well the house was around 1000 square meters but still. Grown up people.

What the.. You mean his mother should adjust to that all those idlers and freeloaders are living there? It's mainly Katherine's home. Move out, get jobs and build your own home you should have build long time ago and you will be more respected and understood by everyone.

lol no,I meant the alejandra clan should have some decency,pack their shit and move out and just be grateful they were allowed to live there for free for so long.

Come on. Are you stupid? It's different now with Michael's kids! Michael wanted all the best for his children and mom so do you think it's the best for them (especially the mom who's pretty old) if there are like dozens of people residing it..?! Using common sense is allowed.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

That's all.

Alejandra, Alejandra... Ale-alejandra, Ale-alejandra...

Just stop, please. Just let you go, Alejandra. Just pack and go...

LMAO :rollin:

Janet always say that she support Randy 100% as she is always seen with him everywhere, they are like a twin , they even attended many meetings to discuss how to steal the Estate of MJ from his kids,,,Now why can't she help her hero brother Randy and pay for his kids and make them live in one of her houses !

Why she and Randy are always meeting befoe and after MJ's death to discuss how to make more busines using MJ,,, but they never discuss how to give Randy's kids some money or a small house o lie in !

why she does not give Jemaine money to be able to comeback from Africa instead of waiting for Kathrine to make another interview or silly appearance or use MJ's kids in new shady busines or sell them to someone like Oprah to pay for Jemaine's lavish life !

Last edited:

good question Ohood.

Janet always say that she support Randy 100% as she is always seen with him everywhere, they are like a twin , they even attended many meetings to discuss how to steal the Estate of MJ from his kids,,,Now why can't she help her hero brother Randy and pay for his kids and make them live in one of her houses !

Why she and Randy are always meeting befoe and after MJ's death to discuss how to make more busines using MJ,,, but they never discuss how to give Randy's kids some money or a small house o lie in !

why she does not give Jemaine money to be able to comeback from Africa instead of waiting for Kathrine to make another interview or silly appearance or use MJ's kids in new shady busines or sell them to someone like Oprah to pay for Jemaine's lavish life !

:clap: on the spot .

:lmao: :lmao:

Good one

from eurweb:

I believe Jermaine Jackson planned this whole passport drama; so he would not have to pay Alejandra his court-ordered child support.
At this time, Jermanine does not want to be in the U.S.

Last edited:

Ohh shiiiiit Erms. So he has to pay $91,921 before he can come back from Africa? Uh ohh.

diana79;3180181 said:
Why can't they get a student loan and get their own apartments or live in the dorms?

Just for info..so I was told, D & R Jr. go to a community college at the moment:

http://www.cccco.edu/ChancellorsOffice/FrequentlyAskedQuestionsColleges/tabid/858/Default.aspx

and v. few community college's in CA have dorms/on campus living.

sorry but Michael's kids come first.. and its seems the estate is being very aggressive to protect Michael's legacy..

Michael has paid for all those neices and nephews all their lives...its time for their parents to take control and take care of their kids....

Michael did not put them in will...the gravy train died 25Jun2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back