Update: Behind the Scenes on Jan 28th 8PM ET OWN Channel / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Will you watch the Oprah interview

• Yes

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • No I don't feel right about watching

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Update: Air date Nov. 8 th / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

I've just seen the first part... Right at the end, it's so saaad and heartbreaking...OMG :(. Poor kids!
Eagerly waiting for part 2!

where are part 2 & 3??

Probably being uploaded as we speak. I hope.

Paris: "Daddy I can't make it without you"

:boohoo

This bit broke my heart...right at the end :cry:

d one more thing, I keep reading people discussing the AUTOPSY REPORT, and I've read HERE and supported by moderators , that the file report that surfaced (on TMZ I guess) was fake.
what do u mean?

Probably being uploaded as we speak. I hope.

That was heartbreaking. :cry: This interview is a lot harder to watch than I expected..

tupacavelli4life;3059234 said:
If his mother, ex wife and sister are all saying the same thing, I tend to believe them.

Dr Richard Strick, who was appointed and paid for by the DA (Tom Sneddon) performed the court ordered examination of him in December 1993 and had viewed his medical records

“Michael had a disease vitiligo in which the pigment is lost and attempts had been made to bring that pigment back which had been unsuccessful so he tried to bleach it out so it would be one colour.

Lupus is also an autoimmune disease and he also had skin involvement, which had destroyed part of the skin of his nose and his nasal surgeries and all were really reconstructive, to try and look normal. “

So all these nose reconstructions you’re saying was as a result of him treating his lupus?

“The first one was to try and reconstruct from some scar tissue and obstruction that had happened with the skin there. It didn’t work out very well and all subsequent attempts were to make it right.

I think he was trying to look like a normal guy as best as that he could.”

But this guy doesn't know diddly. Michael's nose jobs were all for fun - just pure vanity, right? :D The infallible voice of the family has spoken. They are never wrong. :)

Taj:

"I know my grandma is on the same page. Let the world know the real Mj, as only we knew him. The incredible person with a true heart of gold". 3:26 PM Oct 13th via TweetDeck

And the award for joke of the decade goes to...TAJ.

Telling the world about his heart of gold? Right. So I must have missed the stories of his incredible philanthropy, how loved he was amongst his artistic collaborators, etc, etc?

But good to know about the drugs and the nasal surgeries. Fantastic. How appropriate to discuss this freely in front of a global audience. Ugh.

Almost in tears listening to the children, so smart and poised, they are Michael's true legacy. I know that the impenetrable defense of Michael we ache for from his family will come from his children in time. They are a credit to themselves and to Michael as a parent, it is so heartbreaking to even try to contemplate their loss.
I don't even know what to say at Oprah being allowed within 100 feet of them after how she has behaved.

This has not been a good day.

Hopefully part 2 and 3 will be uploaded as soon as possible.

Can't wait.

What do you guys think of the way Katherine talked about MJ's adiction for plastic surgery?

I think there is a lot of resentment toward Michael b/c he decided to cut certain people off, a lot of resentment from people around him just b/c he wasn't willing to perform and deliver. I think it's telling that people who are singing the same tune hadn't spoken to him in years. It's telling that people now decide to change their opinion when it comes to certain issues and Michael. But those who were close to his heart, those who lived with him everyday, think he was 'normal' even go on to say he was the best dad. No matter what it seems to me that the ''plastic surgery addict/ turned junkie /turned father'' surely did a great job raising his beautiful children.

I thought the same.

But again, for what I recall...he had his first ''corrective'' nosejob, after breaking it while rehearsing. Then she goes and says that he just decided to do it.

I don't know.
Yeah that's what Michael said and i was talking to another fan who is way older and she said the story about Michael breaking his nose came years later, during the late 70's there was no story of it so maybe he lied because he he was embarrassed like when he only said he had 2 surgeries when we know it was more. I understand he has a right to his privancy and no one else in hollywood used to get questioned like him about his appearance. He admitted to being very insecure and mix that with having lupus and vitiligo even the most confident person would have their moments. I don't think katherine meant any harm by her comments but she should know the media alread picks on Michael with his looks and saying something like he might have been addicted to plastic surgery or his nose was too thin only provide ammunition for them no matter how honest she feels about it.

Dr Richard Strick, who was appointed and paid for by the DA (Tom Sneddon) performed the court ordered examination of him in December 1993 and had viewed his medical records

“Michael had a disease vitiligo in which the pigment is lost and attempts had been made to bring that pigment back which had been unsuccessful so he tried to bleach it out so it would be one colour.

Lupus is also an autoimmune disease and he also had skin involvement, which had destroyed part of the skin of his nose and his nasal surgeries and all were really reconstructive, to try and look normal. “

So all these nose reconstructions you’re saying was as a result of him treating his lupus?

“The first one was to try and reconstruct from some scar tissue and obstruction that had happened with the skin there. It didn’t work out very well and all subsequent attempts were to make it right.

I think he was trying to look like a normal guy as best as that he could.”

wheres this from. an offical document?

Telling the world about his heart of gold? Right. So I must have missed the stories of his incredible philanthropy, how loved he was amongst his artistic collaborators, etc, etc?

But good to know about the drugs and the nasal surgeries. Fantastic. How appropriate to discuss this freely in front of a global audience. Ugh.

Almost in tears listening to the children, so smart and poised, they are Michael's true legacy. I know that the impenetrable defense of Michael we ache for from his family will come from his children in time. They are a credit to themselves and to Michael as a parent, it is so heartbreaking to even try to contemplate their loss.
I don't even know what to say at Oprah being allowed within 100 feet of them after how she has behaved.

This has not been a good day.

The interview could have been heavily edited. Oprah didn't need to ask these questions though.

... we need to watch a full download...., not only by these parts..., could someone post this full interview???

I haven't seen the rest of the interview. I'm waiting for part 2 and 3.

What caught my attention, is the choice of words when she was speaking about his skin. She kept repeating CHANGE, CHANGE CHANGE , instead of using the term TREATMENT.

And one more thing, I keep reading people discussing the AUTOPSY REPORT, and I've read HERE and supported by moderators , that the file report that surfaced (on TMZ I guess) was fake.

I agree with your first point... she even said she didn' t Know what he did (or how, I don't remember).

As far as I know, the AR published in February 2010 is on various sites and its publication was authorised by a judge. (Another thing is what was published by NOTW in July 2009, that was fake).

I don't like the fact that MJ's plastic surgery is now talked about again.

Kathrine should have said she didn't know. This doesn't make MJ look good does it ?

I don't understand why the cousins were there...Not like anyone cares.

Are we trying to keep alive a legacy of someone when even his family doesn't want to help.

Being a MJ fans was already the most difficult (in terms of judgment and understanding from others) thing I have done, why did this have to happen? Can at least his family be on our side? Are they trying to tell us that michael didn,t deserve the love we gave him? What's the point in saying those things on TV, and not even talking about how generous and caring he was...

I really don't get it. Do they want us to stop caring about him, support him and love him? is this their idea of letting him rest in peace?

I'm totally confused now.

I didn't think Katherine was THAT bad. I think Katherine is just very straight-up and honest about things and is probably uninformed about some things herself. I also have a slight feeling that Oprah probably cut off the "non controversial" parts to make the show more.... well, controversial. I'm sure the whole interview wasn't really about his skin and plastic surgery and drugs -- just the pieces she aired. It would have been really nice of them to talk about all the good Michael has done for the WORLD and music in general. Not his skin color....

Joe was a douche, as always. And it cracked me up how Katherine was like "What is the difference?" when it came down to whipping vs. beating or whatever, LOL.

His children are all absolutely gorgeous and well-mannered and level-headed. I have great hope for them for the their future and I can only hope they keep their heads strong. Michael was an amazing father who raised them well. And just seeing the children, to me, proves what kind of person Michael was.

wheres this from. an offical document?

This guy was Geraldo or something like that. i remember when he said that. I think someone posted this earlier in the thread. i will look for it.

ok thanks its v intresting

I don't understand why the cousins were there...Not like anyone cares.
It's called moral support, have you even thought that prince, paris and blanket wanted them there to feel a bit more comfortable?

I think of all the hard work fans have put in trying to educate people about Michael and to show them how truly beautiful he was,is ...inside and out. It feels like it has all been undone and we are back to square 1.
This is the most I have cried in a long time. But hey it doesn't matter because it's not like I am family or anything. But I think of all the people here who would have taken his place if God would have only asked them.

fox news trash

Thank you Reeta!

in case anyone was looking for it.

Part 2 of 3.

[youtube]iTyleGeYx-I[/youtube]

+rep me :punk:

Part 3 of 3 is on it's way

Back