Update: Behind the Scenes on Jan 28th 8PM ET OWN Channel / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Will you watch the Oprah interview

• Yes

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • No I don't feel right about watching

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Update: Air date Nov. 8 th / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Sorry english is not my first language - what does it mean you can't give Katherine a pass ??

It means she can't just excuse what Katherine has done.

Who gives a DAMN about a book...

sure she do. who is going to buy her book then?

ME! And the thousands of others who love and respect her.

And Oprah will most likely get a few for friends bahahaha

Have you seen how satisfied Oprah looks when Katherine said about the drugs that when she talked to him about it, he denied it?

Her eyes are sparkling like a child who succeded in getting a cookie.
part 2, 2:38... she has that 'gotcha' look.. gives me goosebumps.

Yes I saw that! ugh.

I was listening to what Teddy Riley had to say about the album on this link http://gyantunplugged.com/exclusive...plus-discusses-the-greedy-people-out-for-mjs/

and around 1 hour 43 min he starts talking about Michael being in terrible pain because of his skin disease and other problems and how he had to take medication for that. and how when he was around friends (and Teddy said Michael loved being around friends) he made an effort and didn't take medications and prefered to suffer through pain. Listen to it, really heartbreaking stuff.

Why the family doesn't speak about these things? I can guess why. They just don't know Michael all that well.

Here's another quote from that Teddy interview that I want to share:
There's so much friction and people just don't understand family everyone needs to get this legacy going. Like everyone saying "Elvis is still alive" Well you are killing Michael. Why? I wanted to tell you that all that's going on is all about money and everyone is in it for the wrong reasons. Their intentions are wrong.

I'm more and more starting to see how much of HATERS many MJ fans are.. Katherine is a beautiful person...

I just finished watching the part 2 and I'm in tears here. The interview is so heartbreaking to watch and it brings back the memories of summer 2009 :cry:

Oh yes she did. She didn't have to do this interview or any other. She choose to do it herself and be subjected to this. And so she is responsible for how she answers.

I'm sorry, I can't be that harsh with Katherine...for God's sake...she's in her late 80s...I'm impressed that she can still hold it together at this stage in her life. IMO, she seems very sane for her age and she does a good job at taking care of the kids.

Look it was shown everyone got the chance to see it. Sooo it over let it go good or bad i DOUBT Alot of people saw the show beside "some" fans and the occasion Oprah fans.

Teddy is right with what he said. And even without Teddy it doensn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that everything is about money.

Katherine is a lovely wee lady...she tells the truth...and those wee kids...wow... :wub: i love them so much....they resemble Michael in every possible way.
Also....Blanket...he is just so shy like his daddy :wub:

part 3

I was listening to what Teddy Riley had to say about the album on this link http://gyantunplugged.com/exclusive...plus-discusses-the-greedy-people-out-for-mjs/

and around 1 hour 43 min he starts talking about Michael being in terrible pain because of his skin disease and other problems and how he had to take medication for that. and how when he was around friends (and Teddy said Michael loved being around friends) he made an effort and didn't take medications and prefered to suffer through pain. Listen to it, really heartbreaking stuff.

Why the family doesn't speak about these things? I can guess why. They just don't know Michael all that well.

Here's another quote from that Teddy interview that I want to share:

Simply put the family just didn't know what Michael was doing.. Why taking pills for or that he was suffering. #justsayin

All for promoting a book... thinking of the room of doom.... seriously... :ermm:

It was clear to me when they were talking about Michael being addicted and the intervention that she was talking about when he was addicted to pain killers after he got burned. It is true, at that time he was addicted to pain killers.

So just to be clear, do you believe that his addiction began in the 1980s after he was burned in the Pepsi accident and continued until the day he died? That's 25yrs (give or take a few). Because that what it seems like you feel when you say "he was addicted to pain killers after he got burned."

...:

Yeah, it happens, often. How many adult children feel that their family of origin doesn't "get" them?

And what Riley said about Michael and being in pain made shed tears. "He loved company" and that being in company made him feel better.

I swear between Teddy Riley and Katherine Jackson I cried all day just listening. Not a good day.

evveryone still waitng for part 3?? lol

I'm going to ask again. Not bashing any member of the family, because you can tell the enemy is giving them a really hard time.. which it does. And Oprah is a hypnotizing cobra.

I'm asking: what are the children going to say/think or must have thought when listening to their grandmother say how their father was addicted to plastic surgery and drugs?

All for promoting a book... thinking of the room of doom.... seriously... :ermm:

Not to mention promoting a book who have two weasels behind it who are trying to leech money off the family. :ermm:

Seriously!!!

I'm sorry, I can't be that harsh with Katherine...for God's sake...she's in her late 80s...I'm impressed that she can still hold it together at this stage in her life. IMO, she seems very sane for her age and she does a good job at taking care of the kids.

I am talking about whether Katherine is sane or not. I can think she is ultimately a good person without approving of everything she does. I stand by my opinion that she did not have to do this interview. It was a decision she made. And the consequences from it she has to accept.

yeah still waiting for part 3

Yeah, it happens, often. How many adult children feel that their family of origin doesn't "get" them?

And what Riley said about Michael and being in pain made shed tears. "He loved company" and that being in company made him feel better.

I swear between Teddy Riley and Katherine Jackson I cried all day just listening. Not a good day.

yeah, that made me cry too.

Saw the first two parts. Great interview.

You know some people tend to forget that mothers have the RIGHT to criticize her child. She has the RIGHT to not approve of his raising methods so long as she doesn't intervene. And that's EXACTLY what she did. She has the right to criticize his nose. For the love of god she's his mother!

Back