Update: Behind the Scenes on Jan 28th 8PM ET OWN Channel / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Will you watch the Oprah interview

• Yes

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • No I don't feel right about watching

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Update: Air date Nov. 8 th / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

those kids :wub:

I hope part 2 gets to the good parts...with the kids. I'm watching now. :)

it's that doctor's interview you were asking about.
sorry thought it was a report on the interview

Stupid Oprah...with her stupid questions...only drugs and child molesting...can't she pick up on sth else...all this stuff has been discussed over and over again! ugh!!!

it's that doctor's interview you were asking about.

Thanks! You beat me. JusttheFacts posted it earler.

How long will the nit- picking and whining go on.???? If we are really, really honest we would admit there is truth in what Katherine said. Dare any one to go nuclear screaming Katherine doesn't love her son, or i am an MJ hater.

Thought the interview was allright. Showed Katherine to be a loving, intelligent mom/woman and why MJ loved her so. Love how Oprah gathered all the Jackson kids when interviewing PPB. It was done respectfully. All the kids displayed their intelligence and poise. Paris is dripping with elegance.

wheres this from. an offical document?

This guy was Geraldo or something like that. i remember when he said that. I think someone posted this earlier in the thread. i will look for it.

Here it is below. I think this one is longer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxyRGJ1latc&feature=player_embedded

By the way: Ignore the part about being told the description matched - he was Sneddon's paid for doctor, Sneddon was the one who told him the description matched, he was telling everyone that.

Okay I finished watching and here are my thoughts.
First of all Oprah is a big fake. Honestly every time Katherine choked up or cried I just started crying. Oprah nothing. She is very cold. She asked what I thought and Katherine answered as I thought. I can't believe it was Murray who told Katherine Michael died. That makes me ill.

No matter Katherine said I felt her love for her son. Even Joe for a second after Katherine said what an amzing child he was the way he said "Yes he was" was nice and he sounded proud.

The kids were the best. I loved how they didn't really care they were talking to Oprah lol. No big deal. I liked how Blanket said that Prince could get away with more things lol. I think the boys don't like to talk about their feelings much and that's okay. Paris speaks so well and obviously she shows how proud she is of her dad. He was a normal dad and the best. The best line she said was when Oprah asked them what they miss about Michael the most? She said everything. I thought that's how we all feel.

I love Michael no matter what. He had to deal with too much crap in his life and maybe people will look at him more as a person than they ever did before. Give him understanding and respect.

Listening to part II... and I feel bullet upon bullet in my chest...

I'm asking again... what will the children feel watching this interview? Hearing lies about how their father was addicted to drugs and other such intimate things from their own family?

I'm not even thinking about the Murray trial, never have. I stopped putting my hopes high when it comes to Michael's world. The enemy is messing with this family's mind. At times, Oprah looks like she is working to hypnotize that poor grieving woman and she takes full advantage of that.

Okay I finished watching and here are my thoughts.
First of all Oprah is a big fake. Honestly every time Katherine choked up or cried I just started crying. Oprah nothing. She is very cold. She asked what I thought and Katherine answered as I thought. I can't believe it was Murray who told Katherine Michael died. That makes me ill.

No matter Katherine said I felt her love for her son. Even Joe for a second after Katherine said what an amzing child he was the way he said "Yes he was" was nice and he sounded proud.

The kids were the best. I loved how they didn't really care they were talking to Oprah lol. No big deal. I liked how Blanket said that Prince could get away with more things lol. I think the boys don't like to talk about their feelings much and that's okay. Paris speaks so well and obviously she shows how proud she is of her dad. He was a normal dad and the best. The best line she said was when Oprah asked them what they miss about Michael the most? She said everything. I thought that's how we all feel.

I love Michael no matter what. He had to deal with too much crap in his life and maybe people will look at him more as a person than they ever did before. Give him understanding and respect.

Do you have a link to Part 3?

Stupid Oprah...with her stupid questions...only drugs and child molesting...can't she pick up on sth else...all this stuff has been discussed over and over again! ugh!!!

no her questions aren't stupid.if u want to clear his image then these are the perfect questions.it all depends on how u answer those question.
1.did u know he had problem with drugs
ans. no he didn't .he had a problem after pepsi burn incidence but he worked on it.
or no we don't know about that because he kept distance from use,we weren't that close but after reading his autopsy i am sure he wasn't a drug addict but murray killed him.
2. did u believe he molested those kids?
ans: no ,i know my son .and he was proven innocent in court of law even though media tried their best to prove him guilt.
3.did u liked the way he raised his kids with veil and everything?
yup he was the most famous man in the world ,of course he knew what he was doing ,when i raised my kids i wasn't the famous one so it was normal from our point view but for him it was different but still he tried to gave them normal life and the mask was brilliant idea because when he wasn't with them ,no body recognized them .look now every one knows them ,they are been followed every where ,pics in every gossip magazine ,private video on youtube and they had accident also because paparazzi were following them,now u tell me when he was alive did u see any of this.

The interview could have been heavily edited.

Exactly. If they absolutely had to give this interview it should either have been done live or the family should have had some editorial control (and let's face it - that was never going to happen) so that they are in control of the narrative they wish to present to the public. They have been in the game long enough to know all about the editing scissors and if nothing else they should have learned a collective lesson after Bashir.

The majority of the family in my eyes are poor interview subjects and are vague on certain topics when they need to be absolutely precise thus leaving the door open for all sorts of doubts from the general public/media.

Oprah didn't need to ask these questions though.

Not directing this at you specifically but I think it's time to stop blaming Oprah, who for the record I deeply dislike, and start laying the blame at the feet of those who allowed her into Michael's home in the first place. She can't ask inappropriate questions if she isn't allowed in the front door.

How long will the nit- picking and whining go on.???? If we are really, really honest we would admit there is truth in what Katherine said. Dare any one to go nuclear screaming Katherine doesn't love her son, or i am an MJ hater.

Thought the interview was allright. Showed Katherine to be a loving, intelligent mom/woman and why MJ loved her so. Love how Oprah gathered all the Jackson kids when interviewing PPB. It was done respectfully. All the kids displayed their intelligence and poise. Paris is dripping with elegance.

I don't really understand why everyone is so upset with Katherine. When Oprah talked about Michael dying from a drug overdose, Katherine corrected her and said it was propofol and explained how it should only have been used in a hospital. It was clear to me when they were talking about Michael being addicted and the intervention that she was talking about when he was addicted to pain killers after he got burned. It is true, at that time he was addicted to pain killers.

When Oprah asked her if she thought the allegations could have been true (I honestly can't believe she asked Katherine that), she said absolutely not.

I guess we all interpret these things differently. And I haven't heard part 3 yet.

no her questions aren't stupid.if u want to clear his image then these are the perfect questions.it all depends on how u answer those question.
ans. no he didn't .he had a problem after pepsi burn incidence but he worked on it.
or no we don't know about that because he kept distance from use,we weren't that close but after reading his autopsy i am sure he wasn't a drug addict but murray killed him.
ans: no ,i know my son .and he was proven innocent in court of law even though media tried their best to prove him guilt.
yup he was the most famous man in the world ,of course he knew what he was doing ,when i raised my kids i wasn't the famous one so it was normal from our point view but for him it was different but still he tried to gave them normal life and the mask was brilliant idea because when he wasn't with them ,no body recognized them .look now every one knows them ,they are been followed every where ,pics in every gossip magazine ,private video on youtube and they had accident also because paparazzi were following them,now u tell me when he was alive did u see any of this.
No, which says more than a thousand words from no matter who.

Agreed! :)

I see your point...and I agree...she could've been more outspoken and defensive...not leaving the opportunity for the media to come up with more stories on the same topics. But I can also understand Katherine's perspective...I'm sure she does not intend to harm Michael's image or anything...she just doesn't know how to deal with all this, she didn't choose to be in the public eye...and maybe she's too sincere in places.

in case anyone was looking for it.

Part 2 of 3.

[youtube]iTyleGeYx-I[/youtube]

+rep me :punk:

Part 3 of 3 is on it's way

Well, I'm glad she corrected Oprah and said Michael died from an overdose of Propofol, and what she said she would say to Murray. That's right.

There are certain things you don't do to grieving people, especially when they are older themselves. You don't take advantage of people.

Let's face it, most of us would have moments, if our elderly parents where to be interviewed, that we would exclaim "MOTHER!!" in horror.

There are things people with a conscience do, and others, you don't. Exploiting older ladies with a broken heart is among them. She has her worldview, she lost her son, let her be.

Especially when the interviewer is calculating on an older Lady to hand her the ammunition without much prodding, that's just shameless. And rather sad.

I swear my heart breaks all over again seeing Paris' stare of pain and hearing "Grandma, where are we going?", that is horrible and I feel with them.

Have you seen how satisfied Oprah looks when Katherine said about the drugs that when she talked to him about it, he denied it?

Her eyes are sparkling like a child who succeded in getting a cookie.
part 2, 2:38... she has that 'gotcha' look.. gives me goosebumps.

Sorry, I can't give Katherine Jackson a pass.

Sorry english is not my first language - what does it mean you can't give Katherine a pass ??

total irresponsibility. I don't care if the children wanted to come on the show, they are CHILDREN. The adults should of said, no not at this time, maybe when you are older. For Oprah, a so called responsible adult, to subject these children to this is reprehensible.

Sorry no one gets a pass on this in my book

I see your point...and I agree...she could've been more outspoken and defensive...not leaving the opportunity for the media to come up with more stories on the same topics. But I can also understand Katherine's perspective...I'm sure she does not intend to harm Michael's image or anything...she just doesn't know how to deal with all this, she didn't choose to be in the public eye...and maybe she's too sincere in places.

Oh yes she did. She didn't have to do this interview or any other. She choose to do it herself and be subjected to this. And so she is responsible for how she answers.

Back