Update: Behind the Scenes on Jan 28th 8PM ET OWN Channel / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Will you watch the Oprah interview

• Yes

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • No I don't feel right about watching

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Update: Air date Nov. 8 th / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

You guys should see me. My life is a mess and I look a mess. But God bless my mother. She must wear rose colored glasses because to her I am walking perfection. Katherine, what made you do this today? I feel Michaels humiliation and it is at the hands of his own mother!!

katherine lied about her divorce filling completely ,she is saying kids are doing things that they never did,they are happy ,she also disapprove the way he was raising his kids .way to go smh

Joe was at every recording session he ever did.

And Katherine called him on the beatings. "You might as well admit it... he used a strap."

I laughed.

My heart is breaking on Michael's behalf. Imagine your own mother talking about you and your life on TV like this. What an awful shame.

He would be so embarrassed... Oh my god :cry: He just doesn't deserve all this happening.

Put it this way I wouldn't be happy if I was famous and my family went on TV telling them all this disparaging stuff about me.

I'm not even disappointed anymore because I know Michael is fine and I will see him in the resurrection. The only thing I wish is that he could be here for his children. But everyone else, I am glad he is not here to witness this. I don't feel there's anything more that can be done to distort who he was. Its likely his estate will stagnate because from now on there's an air of conspiracy surrounding it. Good job Jacksons.

Yes, I loooonggg for that day too.
I totally, totally agree.
100000%.
Thanks for saying this.
:hug:

I'm glad Michael is not here to witness all this happening :no:
It seems that now there's just us, his fans, to keep his legacy alive. Nobody else. How can it be like that?? I hope the Jacksons will not brainwash Michael's children too...I hope they will still cherish their memories of their father forever.
This is a really bad day :cry:

My thoughts.

Let's talk to Taj as we are happy with this interview.

I love the Jackson family.

I hope that next interview someone in the family tell us more about the toothpick nose.

Or maybe about the MJ, the addict.

Enough of hearing about philanthropic work.

We want to hear how MJ was beautiful as a child and later became ugly.

Jacksons forever.

(end of sarcasm)

:no: when murray walks it will be their fault. but hey they will be able to go on oprah again:smilerolleyes:

he developed an addiction around 93 due to the surgeries on his scalp which is well documented. theres no evidence of anything b4. so now with the help of the jacksons and presley mj was a raging addict since the early 80's none stop till his death. i have to say im amazed at how healthy his organs were for someone who was an addict for 30 years.all this shows is how cluelss the family are about mj. they are like the general public.beleive any old shit that is put to them about their own family member.even more so when its started by one of their own

oprahs obsessed with showing mj as raving drug addicted pedo. and the family walk right into it every time.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

You got it. I agree 100%. I'll bet that Katherine hasn't even read the autopsy report - look at how emotional she gets talking about June 25th.

Mike Jr.'s face is so serious when he said he wants to produce movies and direct.

katherine lied about her divorce filling completely ,she is saying kids are doing things that they never did,they are happy ,she also disapprove the way he was raising his kids .way to go smh

She said she disapproved of the way he was raising his kids?!!!!
Is she implying their life is better without Michael? Am I in the Twilight Zone?

OMG Katherine is straight up lying! She's claiming she never filed for divorce. :smilerolleyes: She filed for sure but never went through with it.

Now that is BS from Katherine. There's legal documentation proving she filed for divorce, she just pulled it.

OMG Katherine is straight up lying! She's claiming she never filed for divorce. :smilerolleyes: She filed for sure but never went through with it.
didnt she file twice? then again this is a familythat has anniversary dinner for joe and katherine in may when they werent even married in that month and have been seperated for god knows how many years. its all about the image no matter how much of it is B.S. the family is more important than the individual hence sell mj out cause let him be called a druggie rather than admit he stayed away from us and wanted nothing to do with us. cause in mjs own words they only call when they want money

She said that she didn't approve of the masks. She said she thinks it is better for them to be without them. I think Oprah was trying to make something out of the way MJ raised his children. She took small jabs like saying, "the kids lived in their own litlle Micheal Jackson world". But Katherine was not drawn that far in. She only talked about the masks.

She also didn't say she never filed for divorce. She was saying, recently. Oprah said she was surprised Joe was there because she thought Katherine filed for divorce. Katherine was talking about this time.

Let's talk to Taj as we are happy with this interview.

I love the Jackson family.

I hope that next interview someone in the family tell us more about the toothpick nose.

Or maybe about the MJ, the addict.

Enough of hearing about philanthropic work.

We want to hear how MJ was beautiful as a child and later became ugly.

Jacksons forever.

(end of sarcasm)

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

That's right. While you are being sarcastic, you know there are some people who feel like this. :smilerolleyes: Jacksons first and to hell with what Michael feels is what they think.

I had to say I am so proud of Michael's children, and Michael is the best father. I am done with this so called family.

I just pray for those children to be able to hold onto the beautiful memories they have of their father, I know it would kill him all over again if they were rehashing the same what others do now 5/10/15 years down the line. The only people he can rely on are his children. Hope they'll be strong enough to uphold their father's legacy and memory in the proper light.

Taj:

"I know my grandma is on the same page. Let the world know the real Mj, as only we knew him. The incredible person with a true heart of gold". 3:26 PM Oct 13th via TweetDeck

And the award for joke of the decade goes to...TAJ.

well in all my 27 years of being a fan i never thought i would see the day when i felt angry over stuff katherine of all people said

geeeeeeeez when you lose a loved one you cling to and cherish all the happy memories etc not talk about their damn nose and skin

well said. we can only hope. hope is all we have left now

wher can i watch it? anyone help?

well in all my 27 years of being a fan i never thought i would see the day when i felt angry over stuff katherine of all people said

geeeeeeeez when you lose a loved one you cling to and cherish all the happy memories etc not talk about their damn nose and skin

I feel the same as you =\

Taj:

"I know my grandma is on the same page. Let the world know the real Mj, as only we knew him. The incredible person with a true heart of gold". 3:26 PM Oct 13th via TweetDeck

And the award for joke of the decade goes to...TAJ.

someone tweet him and see what the excuse is this time.

Guys, any youtube link????? I can't believe I missed this!

The one hope I have for Michael's legacy still going is those beautiful kids. I didn't approve of them being interviewed. The boys are quiter but its as clear as day that Paris won't take any crap being said about her dad. That girl is so strong.

i knew oprah would make my blood boil but didn't think katherine would as well

by looking at prince ,i felt that he was not at all comfortable.and u can see vitiligo on his arms .

The one hope I have for Michael's legacy still going is those beautiful kids. I didn't approve of them being interviewed. The boys are quiter but its as clear as day that Paris won't take any crap being said about her dad. That girl is so strong.
Very true, she isn't gonna take nonsense from anyone when it comes to her father.

Back