UPDATE: Dancing W/ the Stars Thriller Tribute ~ Youtube video on pg.9

Re: Dancing With the Stars Celebrating Thriller 25 Tonight

Can anyone please tell me if anything about Thriller was mentioned on DWTS tonight?
Its so confusing people saying its tonight then its not tonight, I dont think its till the 13th correct?
Did anyone watch tonight? Confirm nothing Thriller'ish happened?*lol :)

Can anyone please tell me if anything about Thriller was mentioned on DWTS tonight?
Its so confusing people saying its tonight then its not tonight, I dont think its till the 13th correct?
Did anyone watch tonight? Confirm nothing Thriller'ish happened?*lol :)

I watched tonight and didn't catch anything about the Thriller tribute.

Don't forget this airs tomorrow

The eighth results show of the season. Included: a performance of Michael Jackson's "Thriller," featuring R&B singer Omarion and a 19-member dance troupe, and a medley of Jackson's hits; the top three youngsters do their final routines in the Kids Ballroom Dancing Competition.

So it's really going to be Wednesday night? :D Yay!! I can't wait!!!!! Will someone upload it on here later, too, please? :wub:

Finally - Can't wait to see the thriller performance on Wednesday

67214.jpg

06-omarion-082207.jpg

Omarion

Last edited:

UPDATE: The Dancing with The Stars will do the Thiller Night thing tomorrow Tuesday, May 13, 2008. Let me get the times and I will post it here ASAP. :)

show_info_tab.gif

Show:Dancing with the Stars 6Episode:(#609A) - 2008/05/13Network:(ABC) ABC TelevisionDate:Tuesday - May 13, 2008Time:9/8c PMDuration:1:02
episode_descr_tab.gif

About: Dancing with the Stars 6: (#609A) - 2008/05/13
After tallying the judges' scores and viewers' votes, the ninth couple to be eliminated from the competition is revealed and the three finalists determined.
This week, "Macy's Stars of Dance" presents "Thriller" in what promises to be an unforgettable performance choreographed by Travis Payne, featuring R&B star Omarion and a dance troupe of nineteen. The highly entertaining number features a medley of Michael Jackson's greatest hits, including "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin,'" "Billy Jean" and "Thriller." "Macy's Stars of Dance" features some of the best choreographers and performers from different styles of dance, offering viewers performances that represent the peak of achievement in their genres.
Additionally, the top three kids competing in the Kids Ballroom Dancing Competition return for their final performances. They've shimmied their way into America's hearts and have been selected as finalists by judges Bruno Tonioli, Len Goodman and Carrie Ann Inaba. Now viewers will have the chance to vote for their favorite team, and the winners will be announced during the "Dancing with the Stars" Season Finale on May 20. By evening's end, the celebrity with the lowest-composite score will be eliminated, as determined by a combination of the judges' scores and viewers' votes.

Yahoooooo!!!

Re: UPDATE: Dancing W/ the Stars Thriller Tribute comes out May 13, 2008 @ 9/8c PM

Thanks for the confirmation, guys. I'm not particularly looking forward to tomorrow:doctor:, but this should definitely brighten my evening. Yayness! :D

Re: UPDATE: Dancing W/ the Stars Thriller Tribute comes out May 13, 2008 @ 9/8c PM

(13-4-2008) One of the top US television programs, 'Dancing with the Stars', will feature a tribute to Michael Jackson’s multi-platinum album 'Thriller'. 17 dancers will take the stage alongside R&B artists Omarian and Mya to perform 'Thriler', 'Billie Jean', and 'Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’'. The performances will be choreographed by famous and award-winning dancer and choreographer Travis Payne who has worked with Michael on various award shows, music videos ('Scream') and tours (Dangerous World Tour, HIStory World Tour) in the past.

The episode airs in the US on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 at 9 pm (EST) on the ABC network.

Source: ABC Network/Legacy Recordings/Yahoo TV

I hope it makes it youtube soon enough.

It would be funny if Michael surprise everyone and walk out on stage tonight after they pay tribute to him.

ain't happening

I'll be watchin' :)

If you are in the central zone in the usa then don't forget that at 8 pm they will be showing the Dancing W/The Stars Thriller Tribute, so that's in about 8 minutes.

Is there anylink to watch online :(?

Omarion???

Well it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. :scratch:Omarion was the one who sang and there were some dancers who did the dancing to "WBSS","Billie Jean", and " Thriller". I thought it was the people compeating who were gonna do the dancing with their partners.

wow.It was funny Omarion tried to do the moonwalk.

That was better left not happening at all, it left me going what was that?

thanks for the update and I knew Omarion would be a lackluster turkey.

Thanks for the updates

I liked it :)
The dancing was ok, but it still had little to do with anything from Thriller other than the male dancers wearing the suit from the album cover. The "singing" is another story, lol.

At least they are paying tribute to him!

This is the year of celebrating the album itself, so you guys should expect to see Thriller popping everywhere. It is all apart of the celebration.

wow.It was funny Omarion tried to do the moonwalk.

lol sure did... that performance was ok. but at least they are honoring Michael Jacskon.

Back