Vancouver 2010

I'm Korean. I'm so proud of Yu-na!!!:clapping: I was having lunch at work and watched the match with my co-workers. Everyone was having a good time! I shed tears.

Congrats to the Women's Olympic Hockey Champions, Team Canada. Here's a little to shown them my support to show it's the Men's turn for the Gold.
Sarah_and_Aki_Team_Canada_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

Have you guys seen the pics of the Canadian team celebrating their victory?? I lol'ed! They were smoking cigars and drinking champagne on the ice!! With photographers present. Wow, it was kind of stupid of them because surely there's a huge scandal now. But still I think it's totally understandable. They are young and they are the winners! And the winner takes it all!

So Canada got the women's gold? Congrats! I'm happy we got the bronze :clapping: It was so exciting game.! We also got bronze from 4x5km women's skiing, that was amazing too :clapping:

Congrats to 2 bronze in one day, it was ladies day for Finland yesterday.
I listened to heal the world, another part of me and such songs before the hockeygame, maybe that´s why I felt good despite the loss.I was just a little disappointed for a while, it was 2 hockeygames lost in one day.
I hope Finlands men win the game tonight.

Sweden got gold in 4x10 km crosscountryskiing men and I´m so happy about it.
Especially that we won over Norway.

Congrats to 2 bronze in one day, it was ladies day for Finland yesterday.
I listened to heal the world, another part of me and such songs before the hockeygame, maybe that´s why I felt good despite the loss.I was just a little disappointed for a while, it was 2 hockeygames lost in one day.
I hope Finlands men win the game tonight.

Sweden got gold in 4x10 km crosscountryskiing men and I´m so happy about it.
Especially that we won over Norway.
Aww thanks for the support! I hope we win tonight too. I'm so nervous right now..

And congrats for the gold :)

Congrats to the Women's Olympic Hockey Champions, Team Canada. Here's a little to shown them my support to show it's the Men's turn for the Gold.
Sarah_and_Aki_Team_Canada_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

WOW! :clap: That's brilliant!!

What a bittersweet bronze for Joannie..what a brave girl. God bless her and her family.

Aww :better: I checked his wikipedia site and he has won a lot already though he's only 27! Probably everything that's possible to win..

I know, I'm happy for him though
I'm just gonna miss him on the ice, but he has people like JR Celski and Simon Cho to carry his torch.

I hope he goes out with an awesome bang (not bang as in crash lol)

Oh my goodness :mellow: I don't know what to say about the FIN-USA game.. it was humiliating :no:
USA's team is very strong though, and they're all so young! We'll probably see them a lot in the future.. I'll cheer for them in the final.

I hope we are able to return to our own level and win the bronze.

Have you guys seen the pics of the Canadian team celebrating their victory?? I lol'ed! They were smoking cigars and drinking champagne on the ice!! With photographers present. Wow, it was kind of stupid of them because surely there's a huge scandal now. But still I think it's totally understandable. They are young and they are the winners! And the winner takes it all!
I just read that all the players didn't even have the age to drink and smoke, I think that's a little too much. They could've kept the party at the dressing room.

Team USA Hockey will recapture the gold for the first time since 1980 in Lake Placid. All of the 'experts' and fans said how underwhelming the team looked on paper, but all along I've believed that their youth and speed, with a small mix of veteran experience, would set the stage for epic upsets. . . . USA! USA! USA!

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! :punk:

(said in hockey chant) Marty's better! . . . Hey I have to say that, I'm from NJ, lol. Kidding aside Marty looked pretty shabby against the US and I'd go w/ Luongo too at this point. . . . I'm actually glad Marty's pulled since he'll get to rest and return w/ something to prove. For whatever reason Jacques Lemaire/the Devils (actually every coach they've had) insist on playing a 37-yr-old goaltender what feels like 81 out of 82 games a year, and ever since 2004 or so Marty looks tired in the playoffs and the team gets eliminated in the first or 2nd round. Very frustrating! Last year they had a very good back-up who subbed for Marty while he was injured, Scott Clemonson who won 26 games or so, but they never used him when Marty returned, and didn't resign him to fill in more this year. I guess from their POV Marty is one of the best ever and has earned it w/ three cups, but he's getting older so all I'm saying is a little rest may do him some good.

That was a very close game last night between Canada and Slovakia, they failed to tied it up, but they got a good game. I watching the game and playing my Naruto Volume 10 DVD at the same time in my room. I can't wait for Canada and USA (again:pth:), but I'm gonna be nervous. But I know that Canada will get the Amercians back for the other game.

Team USA Hockey will recapture the gold for the first time since 1980 in Lake Placid. All of the 'experts' and fans said how underwhelming the team looked on paper, but all along I've believed that their youth and speed, with a small mix of veteran experience, would set the stage for epic upsets. . . . USA! USA! USA!

(said in hockey chant) Marty's better! . . . Hey I have to say that, I'm from NJ, lol. Kidding aside Marty looked pretty shabby against the US and I'd go w/ Luongo too at this point. . . . I'm actually glad Marty's pulled since he'll get to rest and return w/ something to prove. For whatever reason Jacques Lemaire/the Devils (actually every coach they've had) insist on playing a 37-yr-old goaltender what feels like 81 out of 82 games a year, and ever since 2004 or so Marty looks tired in the playoffs and the team gets eliminated in the first or 2nd round. Very frustrating! Last year they had a very good back-up who subbed for Marty while he was injured, Scott Clemonson who won 26 games or so, but they never used him when Marty returned, and didn't resign him to fill in more this year. I guess from their POV Marty is one of the best ever and has earned it w/ three cups, but he's getting older so all I'm saying is a little rest may do him some good.

That was a very close game last night between Canada and Slovakia, they failed to tied it up, but they got a good game. I watching the game and playing my Naruto Volume 10 DVD at the same time in my room. I can't wait for Canada and USA (again:pth:), but I'm gonna be nervous. But I know that Canada will get the Amercians back for the other game.

I think the game will be VERY close.....I find Luongo AMAZING in net, and I'm glad they changed their lineup.....Canada has VERY good control while playing....It's gonna be exciting for sure! I'm so pumped!! :punk:

I think the game will be VERY close.....I find Luongo AMAZING in net, and I'm glad they changed their lineup.....Canada has VERY good control while playing....It's gonna be exciting for sure! I'm so pumped!! :punk:

I am glad they changed their line up as weelll.. Luongo is like a celebrity in Vancouver, his an inspiration to all the kids. The kids in my neighbourhood wants to play goalie becuase of Luo..

As a response to someone above who said that Marty plays 81/82 games...Agreed but loungo also plays 90% of his games unless injured. He also gets very tired and stressed during the playoffs. The entire weight falls on him, because sometime our team (forwards cant score) plus his the captain of the canucks. Plus the canucks have never won a stanley cup so theres bittersweet amongst fans. I think playing in the final olympics will pump him up to go for stanley in NHL. GOOOOO CANADA!!!

I agree with you on Luongo, I bet he be much more helpful than Brodeur on net. I'm not saying he's better than Brodeur, Brodeur has the Olympic magic in Salt Lake City when Curtis Joseph didn't do well in the first game. Plus, Canada has great young players like Corey Perry, Ryan Getzlaf, Jonathan Toews, Shea Weber. They got the Shark line, Patrick Marleau, Dany Heatley and Joe Thornton (my former favourite player) and they got the best Jarome Iginla and Sidney Crosby. Nothing can stop Canada! GO CANADA!!! WIN GOLD!!!

Oh my goodness :mellow: I don't know what to say about the FIN-USA game.. it was humiliating :no:
USA's team is very strong though, and they're all so young! We'll probably see them a lot in the future.. I'll cheer for them in the final.

I hope we are able to return to our own level and win the bronze.

I just read that all the players didn't even have the age to drink and smoke, I think that's a little too much. They could've kept the party at the dressing room.

The Fins had a great game, an awesome comeback and winning the bronze. Mikka Kipro is an great goalie, although he wasnt having his best moments in NHL this year, but he delievered so well tonight. :punk:

LOL yea Canadians: Thats what we do, play hockey and drink!!

The Fins had a great game, an awesome comeback and winning the bronze. Mikka Kipro is an great goalie, although he wasnt having his best moments in NHL this year, but he delievered so well tonight. :punk:
I'm soooooo happy we got the bronze!! The game was such a thriller but I'm so so so glad we pulled it off. This was the last tournament for many great players (Selänne for example, I will miss him!) so it's a good way to end these Olympics.

I felt so bad for Kiprusoff after the USA game, when they showed him sitting there almost crying.. :cry: He did a good job in this last game.

And we got a bronze from women's 30km mass skiing aswell, good ending for these Olympics!

Now GO USA!!! :clapping:

^ Congrats on the bronze, and now GO Canada!

Anyone watching the hockey atm? It's a been a great game so far. Canada leads 2-1.

They all better be watching... We got the most gold too ever in olympic history by the host country!! I guess "quality over quantity" quoting what a friend had on her banner last night..

3rd period.

Here we go.

Why do both teams seem so asleep compared to before.

Ack! That was close. lol

Back