VH1's '100 Greatest Music Artists of All Time', airs September 6, 2010-Vote: post 26.

Re: Vote for the Greatest Artist of All Time on vh1.com.

Yes ,he is already in Top 5 from music experts.But apparently there is also a vote with all the artists of top 15 who is done by the people.

The retards who are "music experts" for this don't deserve to be called music experts judging by the order of a lot of this list. Its stupidity is astounding.

Voted though.

Voted!

The retards who are "music experts" for this don't deserve to be called music experts judging by the order of a lot of this list. Its stupidity is astounding.

Voted though.

I am agree with you .I find also seriously the order of a lot of this list is a joke .

My pronostic as winner for the vote of called music experts(not really to me) is the Beatles .I will be surprised if Michael is number 1 but we know never.

For vote of public ,the fans must just vote and i think here(for this vote) Mj can win.

Last edited:
Re: VH1's '100 Greatest Music Artists of All Time', airs September 6, 2010

I am not a big fan of Mariah Carey but seriously she deserves more consideration.
I didnt know that Michael Jackson was only 40 th in 1998.It is crazy.
The top 10 is very good though but the rest no comment.

i did it.. but it says 'tune in to see how your picks compare to the experts'.. so are these votes actually going to count..?

i did it.. but it says 'tune in to see how your picks compare to the experts'.. so are these votes actually going to count..?

I think there is the vote of public and the vote of vh1(experts).It is separate.
In the main page ,there is write :
Who's The Greatest Artist Of All Time?
Sign in with Twitter or Facebook to vote and tune in starting Monday, Sept. 6 @ 10/9c to see who's #1!
http://www.vh1.com/

So i am certain these votes are going to count .

I think there is the vote of public and the vote of vh1(experts).It is separate.
Sign in with Twitter or Facebook to vote and tune in starting Monday, Sept. 6 @ 10/9c to see who's #1!

Bump.

Vote for Michael.

Tried to vote it states; The application you are trying to access does not exist or has been disabled:(

Where is Sam Cooke, Jackie Wilson and why isn't Tupac higher on the list? Pure shit list! Beyonce, Timberlake, The Ramones, KISS? WTF, I don't even consider them artists/bands. They don't produce music and have no talent.

i dont get whats so big about Bob Dylan, oh yeah he's such a poet, my God!!! please!, if he's such a good poet then why he does music??'. he's mediocre, i got to say, he's half singer, well "singer", half writer, i mean, and what about the SOUND of the MUSIC, he's music lacks passion, expression, soul, TALENT and to be sincere i rather read REAL poetry, WELL WRITEN poetry, from poets

isnt this about EXCELLENCY AT M-U-S-I-C???

Last edited:

I wouldn't be so sure, they say "compare to the experts" not "take into account"

When they showed the clips of MJ at the beginning of the episode, it was "lights, camera, action" BABY! LOL! When I see MJ perform..it feels as if no one else matters! So he has to be #1 on this countdown..he is the Greatest of ALL TIME!!

I don't have Vh1 , I dont think anywhere in Canada does. The #1 to #5 showdown won't be revealed until Thursday.

I just want to ask anyone had seen the TV special of CNN Icon

No one seems to talk about it anymore?

I don't have Vh1 , I dont think anywhere in Canada does. The #1 to #5 showdown won't be revealed until Thursday.
I was at a lost at first. How were they gonna get all 100
in a 2 hour show at the length of time they gave each artist?
I channel surf so I prob missed that bit of info.

I just want to ask anyone had seen the TV special of CNN Icon

No one seems to talk about it anymore?
What special? :unsure:

I don't think they have aired it yet. There seems to be a series of them every day this week, I presume the greatest artist of all time will air at the weekend

Back