Wanted to Share This Pic of MJ and Me ...........

Oh you was sweet lucky lucky girl... you say your dad gave you more, can we seem them please? ... What an amazing christmas present, worth more than any jewel.. precious.

My dad gave me this and several others for Christmas. They are from the History Tour in 1997 when I was 3 1/2, during Heal The World. There's more to the story, but for now, just wanted to post the first pic............

Michael__Ali2.jpg

We miss him every day,

Ali G

OMGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that you????, you were with MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, you were lucky!!!!, and you're beautiful look at how Michael looks at you with so much love and care... do you remember that whole situation??

Wish that was me... i have that dvd... i have you on a dvd :lol: what an honor to be on a CONCERT WITH HIM ON STAGE! and it is videotaped.... wow, you must be proud...
I bet you miss him... we all do :(

That is absolutely amazing! :eek:
You are so very lucky, cherish it!

omg that is so sweet omg ahh i have the munich dvd 2 and i always wonder where the kids now... and there you are plzz share thanks..

yeah, it was the munich show. My dad worked for Michael since I was 2 so I would get to go to the concerts during summer vacation. My brother and I would get to go on stage for heal the world and earth song. I don't know how all the other kids on stage were chosen and for some reason MJ would always pick me up. I remember it very well. It was an honor to be on stage with him. Heres another picture from that concert.

Michael__Ali.jpg

yeah, it was the munich show. My dad worked for Michael since I was 2 so I would get to go to the concerts during summer vacation. My brother and I would get to go on stage for heal the world and earth song. I don't know how all the other kids on stage were chosen and for some reason MJ would always pick me up. I remember it very well. It was an honor to be on stage with him. Heres another picture from that concert.

Michael__Ali.jpg

This is just leaving me with a loss for words...
Incredible!!!

I would love to hear the story behind your pic....thank you for sharing..:)

Michael__Ali.jpg

He chose you because you were very cute....:)....lucky girl...

Michael__Ali.jpg
Oh my God! Michael always picked YOU! wow, you were, no you ARE lucky... so you would see everything backstage... wow, all i can say is i wish i was you and WHAT AN HONOR FOR YOU... cherish that, what a treasure... not everyone has that to remember.

:wild:
I love your pictures! What precious memories ... :wub:
Thanks so much for sharing them.

I'm speechless.....wow!!!!!! This is so amazing. Can you remember it clearly?

What beautiful photos! Thank you for sharing! It's nice that you have something so very special like that to cherish for the rest of your life.

Michael__Ali.jpg
:wild: :wild: :wild:

Thanks again! Beautiful picture! :yes: It's a great moment that will be forever in your memory. This is really unforgettable. :wub:

Aww how adorable!
So cute and look how beautiful Michael looks, smiling and everything. :wub:

Thanks for sharing! :) You are very lucky to have had a experience like this.

My dad gave me this and several others for Christmas. They are from the History Tour in 1997 when I was 3 1/2, during Heal The World. There's more to the story, but for now, just wanted to post the first pic............

Michael__Ali2.jpg

We miss him every day,

Ali G

Awww Ali how beautiful, what a wonderful gift, an such a beautiful picture,you were bless by his aura of love:angel:.
I know how you feel, Unique beautiful angel walking on this earth. Miss him also everyday. Thank you for sharing this precious picture hun. God bless you, all the love for you.:wub:

Last edited:
Back