We've all spoke about our favorite MJ songs, but what's your LEAST favorite MJ song?

MechaJackson

Proud Member
(The Cascio tracks don't count for this thread since they're most likely fake.)

Mine would have to be Cry lol

(And you can't say I love all his songs equally, be honest >:S)

childhood

cry

im not too crazy about i just cant stop loving you,black or white,or she's out of my life

I don't hate the song but after hearing all the awesome live versions of Wanna Be Startin Somethin i just can't listen to the studio version anymore. I also feel the same way about Heartbreak Hotel

This Time Around
Can't Let Her Get Away
Baby Be Mine
Rock With You
Workin' Day And Night
Why You Wanna Trip On Me

^^^ They are the tracks I ALWAYS skip.

Girlfriend
I Can't Help It
It's The Falling In Love
Heaven Can Wait

I always skip these. I actually love Privacy. The lyrics are much deeper than you would think.

Grilfriend, Can't Let Her Get Away and Little Susie.

What bugs me and most other fans about Thriller is how so many people say that it's MJ's best song ever. Yeah it's a cool song but to call it MJ's best song ever is giving the song a little to much credit in my opinion, and let's face it the song wouldn't be as popular if it wasn't for the awesome short film.

Thriller. Cool song but i wouldn't put it in my top 30 favorite MJ songs

But each to they're own

Little Susie.

Threatened
3357445111_1a46386b99.jpg

Girl is Mine. Its always been a song which I thought was ok but never been a huge fan of. Although I do love the talking interlude a lot!

Thriller. I always skip it. I love the video, but I don't care for the song at all. I get excited if I hear it somewhere like at a store or something, but that's because it's Michael, but on my iPod, it is always skipped.

I don't really care much for She Drives Me Wild either. I used to love it, but now heh.

If i had to choose:

OTW: Girlfriend
Thriller: all brilliant
Bad: Just Good Friends
Dangerous: just perfect, wouldn't touch a hair on it's pretty little head
HIStory: D.S.
BOTDF (the new songs): None bad
Invincible: Privacy & Just Walk Away are the worst ones for me.

Back