We've all spoke about our favorite MJ songs, but what's your LEAST favorite MJ song?

Privacy. Don't like the lyrics about Diana. the whole song is just very contrived. Plus he's done it better with tracks like Scream & Leave Me Alone. Plus he'd already made his point with the HIStory album.

How are the lyrics for "Privacy" contrived? This sounds like alluding to some fake feelings he had for her as well. ...

Anyway, one that it's on my mind for now is "Speed Demon".

From each album (IMO)

Off The Wall - Burn This Disco Out
Thriller - Thriller
Bad - The album is perfect the way it is
Dangerous - Gone Too Soon
HIStory - You Are Not Alone
Blood On The Dance Floor - Superfly Sister
Invincible - Privacy and Butterflies

How are the lyrics for "Privacy" contrived? This sounds like alluding to some fake feelings he had for her as well. ...

Anyway, one that it's on my mind for now is "Speed Demon".

Or,that the whole song just sounds contrived to me. Which is what I actually said. Contrived meaning artificial. Artificial meaning the song sounds artificial to me.

Not liking the lyrics about Diana, meaning 'I don't like the lyrics about Diana.

The only one whos alluded to anything here is actually you.

This is the thread 'LEAST favourite MJ song. And Privacy is mine.

The worst thing about Privacy is the kid at the beginning 'Mommy, it's Michael Jackson'. That smacks of Michael whining about his fans & being recognised.

I love Tabloid Junkie and that's specifically about the shite the press make up. Privacy reads like a famous person wanting to be anonymous, which if that's the case tehy should retire.

And I'd forgive all that if the song was good, but it isn't.

The worst thing about Privacy is the kid at the beginning 'Mommy, it's Michael Jackson'. That smacks of Michael whining about his fans & being recognised.

I love Tabloid Junkie and that's specifically about the shite the press make up. Privacy reads like a famous person wanting to be anonymous, which if that's the case tehy should retire.

And I'd forgive all that if the song was good, but it isn't.

100% Agree with all your points.So true.

I actually enjoy Privacy... like, a lot! And I think it could've had a powerful short film, something similar to the "punching through the smoke" kinda thing from Black or White and maybe Michael kicking in the face some paparazzi or actors dressed like Tom Sneddon and the other douches from his past while Slash is playing his solo.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ALbOIc-9XA8" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

If I had to choose one from each album it would be as follows:

OTW: Rock with you - can't understand it's popularity and it's very overplayed.

Thriller: Baby be mine - I just find it the most boring on the album.

Bad: Liberian Girl - I find a bit dull and don't like the video (not enough Michael!)

Dangerous: Why you wanna trip on me - don't hate it it's just my least favourite from this album

HIStory: Little Suzie - because it's always scared me lol

Invincible: Butterflies - I've never liked it much

I also always skip Scared of the Moon as I find it creepy.

Or,that the whole song just sounds contrived to me. Which is what I actually said. Contrived meaning artificial. Artificial meaning the song sounds artificial to me.

I know the meaning of 'contrived', as well as what this thread is about. You used the word 'contrived' in a context that makes some take it the wrong way. Like saying he sounds contrived in that song, the lyrics sound contrived .... meaning he too was artificial or fake. but thanks for explaining what you meant.

I know the meaning of 'contrived', as well as what this thread is about. You used the word 'contrived' in a context that makes some take it the wrong way. Like saying he sounds contrived in that song, the lyrics sound contrived .... meaning he too was artificial or fake. but thanks for explaining what you meant.

I never said "he" sounds contrived, I said the song sounds contrived. And I have zero need to "Allude" to anything, as I have no problem coming out and saying exactly what I want to say. And your welcome for the explanation. Again I really don't want to go down a different road to the original point of the thread.

Anyways......

This Time Around
Can't Let Her Get Away
Baby Be Mine
Rock With You
Workin' Day And Night
Why You Wanna Trip On Me

^^^ They are the tracks I ALWAYS skip.

well this time around and can't let her get away are amazing, because they are such clever compositions and are some of my favs, i love baby be mine too, the others i agree but i still love those songs aha. For me the bottom would be Beautiful girl, trouble and nightline, if we are aloud unreleased songs, they never did anything for me :)

I know I'm gonna get killed for this....but my least favorite song is Billie Jean.

*runs*

I never cared so much for I Just Can't Stop Loving You. Thriller is another one I usually skip..

Least fave songs used to be

Can't let her get away
Superfly sister
Butterflies

Now are the songs I like the most!

I know I'm gonna get killed for this....but my least favorite song is Billie Jean.

*runs*

LOL! Did you ever like Billie Jean? Some people are just sick of it because it's been played so much, which I think is understandable. But if you have NEVER liked it, then I think that you're crazy :)

My least favorites:

Superfly Sister
Why You Wanna Trip On Me
Childhood
Gone Too Soon

I kind of like Privacy. Honestly, I never listened closely to the lyrics. I just like that camera sound that they used throughout the song.

Escape.
Be Not Always.
State Of Shock.
Do You Know Where Your Children Are.
Can't Get Outta The Rain.

Can't Get Outta The Rain is one of those songs I skip every time.

Back