WE'VE HAD ENOUGH to #1. CAMPAIGN NOW CEASED [All Threads Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MJ Mass Download. 10 DAYS TO GO. INSTRUCTIONS HERE!

Guys as you post your comments...of which all are welcome....remember that everything you are suggesting....we have already tried 100 times over.

We are just 3 fans trying to do something positive for the man we love.

We are all in full time work....have children etc....and have devoted every spare second and hundreds of pounds of our own money over the last four months.

What we need at this stage....with 9 days to go....is your encouragement.

If we fail.....at least we tried. We have given our all into this. For Michael.

If on June 14th....only a handful of people download.....I will still be proud of our efforts.

Because we did it....with love.

I don't understand this. This is crazy. I already have this song on my Ultimate collection. One has to be crazy to buy song he already has.

Awesome cheers for the links :)

Driver, thanks for this idea...
I looked on the Prince.org Forum this AM,
and in just over a day and a half the MJ Mass Download thread has had over 500 hits.

LOUF, I wonder if you, or others, have gone to other artist's Forums
and Facebook pages to post MJ Mass Download info?

If not, and you approve, I can, and anyone else who wants to do this.

Just a few people are:

Janet J., of course
Stevie Wonder
Black Eyed Peas
Usher
Beyonce'
Diana Ross
J. Timberlake
Ne Yo
Jay Z
Rihanna
Whitney Houston
Elizabeth Taylor
Temptations
Lady Gaga
and the list goes on and on...

Last edited:
Re: MASS DOWNLOAD Campaign to get "WE'VE HAD ENOUGH" to No.1 on June 25th, 2010

and in just over a day and a half the MJ Mass Download thread has had over 500 hits.

Just a few people are:

Janet J., of course
Stevie Wonder
Black Eyed Peas
Usher
Beyonce'
Diana Ross
J. Timberlake
Ne Yo
Jay Z
Rihanna
Whitney Houston
Elizabeth Taylor
Temptations
Lady Gaga

Last edited:

Go for it! :) It all helps!

I don't understand this. This is crazy. I already have this song on my Ultimate collection. One has to be crazy to buy song he already has.

Yeah, but one more won't hurt. I have the song as well but I'm buying it again anyway for the campaign.

i would be glad if it reaches top 10...from there it can pick up more downloads...

Just a few people are:

Janet J., of course
Stevie Wonder
Black Eyed Peas
Usher
Beyonce'
Diana Ross
J. Timberlake
Ne Yo
Jay Z
Rihanna
Whitney Houston
Elizabeth Taylor
Temptations
Lady Gaga

I approve of everything, please please go for it

We have just paid (a small fortune) for a facebook ad too, for the final push.....thanks everybody........

and I have remained polite for the last 4 months, and so to everybody who thinks this is a waste of time....*sticks tongue out and runs away* :D

We have just paid (a small fortune) for a facebook ad too, for the final push.....thanks everybody........

and I have remained polite for the last 4 months, and so to everybody who thinks this is a waste of time....*sticks tongue out and runs away* :D

Ok, thanks LOUF.

Is there a particular post you'd like posted, if I go to other artists Forums?
I just used the first part of the one you started this thread with on the Prince Forum,
but will post whatever you think appropriate.

For a top 40 UK entry, we would only need 100 UK fans who are prepared to spend £42 during download week by downloading the track 3 x a day from both download sites, ITunes and Amazon......Just 100 UK FANS.....ARE YOU OUT THERE????

Ok, thanks LOUF.

Is there a particular post you'd like posted, if I go to other artists Forums?
I just used the first part of the one you started this thread with on the Prince Forum,
but will post whatever you think appropriate.

Page 1 of this thread is fine, thankyou so much for helping :)

For a top 40 UK entry, we would only need 100 UK fans who are prepared to spend £42 during download week by downloading the track 3 x a day from both download sites, ITunes and Amazon......Just 100 UK FANS.....ARE YOU OUT THERE????

Thanks for the reminder guys, I'll be buying this W/C 14th June.. Thanks all for your time and effort.

Has anyone posted a link on Prince.org? I'm a member there but haven't been on there for ages, I'll see if I can find anything once I remember my password.

Why was the date moved? I will downloading anyway!:punk:

Why was the date moved? I will downloading anyway!:punk:

Hi there,

It hasnt moved, its always been week commencing 14th June......

It needs to be in the Charts on Sunday 20th (hence downloading week prior) so that it remains there for Friday June 25th

Thanks for the support

:)

does anybody have a facebook, b/c i've been pm the members on mj facebook page also about this problem is he has over 12,500,000 fans on there so i need some help does anybody want to volunteer lol

damien shields vbmenu_register("postmenu_2828171", true);
member.gif
legacymember.gif

reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif

In 2008 Sony promoted the absolute heck out of Thriller 25 online, tv, billboards, magazines, radio and more.. and even that wasnt the #1 selling album in the USA on its first week of sales... Jack Johnson's new album sold more copies that week. Thriller is the most famous album in the world and it featured will.i.am, fergie, akon and kanye west. All big at that particular time.

This (weve had enough) is a song no one has heard of, on an album (ultimate collection) that no one has heard of, with NONE of the above marketing.

Does anyone speak directly with Sony USA or Sony UK? Maybe they might like to email their subscribers about the effort or purchase an iTunes Music Store homepage advert for the week... its worth explaining what ur doing and asking them...

i know we are in a world where some think that it ain't successful if it ain't number 1 in the first week, but t25 still made it to number 1 in America, so, the week that it did, isn't really an issue. and..as you know, if this is successful, it will be a first if it happens in the first week. and all of Michael's successes are firsts. and there is a first time for everything.

Last edited:

I'll be downloading it 3-4 times during that week as most of my money is already spoken for :( If I had a spare 50 quid I'd do it.

I will download.

Good for you! You've done us all so proud with this. :)

hey guys go you wants 3t and auggie to tell their followers on twitter about the camapgin

Yes we are out here. Sorry I didn't do this sooner. I will download even though I have it. It's all for L.O.V.E. :yes::better::wub::clapping:

I'm glad I saw this before it was to late. I just downloaded it.!!! Thanks:flowers:

I will be downloading it several times next week regardless of having the song already.

Well done with all your hard work promoting this Louf.

We can do this for Michael.

I´ll try to download it.
It´s something I never have done before and my son is going on vacation that week.
But I can read instructions and sometimes I can understand them.

Someone on Twitter said that in the UK if 1000 fans each bought four copies of the single it would get a top 40 position! Lets do it guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back