• Dangerous

Votes: 73 27.7%
  • History

Votes: 35 13.3%
  • Other (I.E Jackson 5)

Votes: 5 1.9%

• Total voters
Bad Tour, best for energy, vocals and the wow factor

Dangerous, best for setlist, special effects but loses points for miming and not enough songs from Dangerous (It's called the Dangerous Tour Mike - do more than 4 songs from it!)

HIStory tour - worst thing Michael Jackson ever did.

I vote for Dangerous, but Bad and Dangerous stay as my favorites. I like so much Bad Tour cause Michael had a lot of energy on the stage!

HIStory tour - worst thing Michael Jackson ever did.

The worst thing he ever did was the Bashir interview but you're right, History Tour wasn't as good as his others.

Voted Bad. Victory was also great.

I vote for Bad Tour. Amazing vocals! He had that sparkle in his eyes. And electrifying performance.

For me it is Bad because he sings every song live and he's so energetic.

How anyone can say HIStory Tour is beyond me. What exactly do you like about it?

The sound is good and the dancing is good. But 90% lip synched. I do like it, but its far from his best tour.

I would say its Dangerous Tour, and when I say Dangerous Tour I mean the early European leg concerts. There was more lip synching than the Bad Tour, but his moves had evolved and were spot on and his voice was still pretty decent at this point.

bad tour:yes:

:no:no no no dangerous tour:yes:

nooooo:no: history tour:yes:

no :no:no others:yes:

no :no: bad tour
:no:no dangerous tour
no:no: history tour
no no :no:no others

no no no :no:bad tour noooooo history no :no:no no others no no no no dangerous... bad .. dangerous ... others.... history.... :doh::doh::doh::doh:

WTH :doh:

how do you choose one? i failed :no::doh:

if Michael is in something, it's the best one. but if 4 choices are about Michael, i cannot select one.

maybe i have to use this method for make a choice:lovemenot: :give_heart: :)

i wish there would be "This is it" choice in the list.:teary_eyed: :cry: :cry:

The bad tour (any bad tour concert 1987-1989) are definitly the best. Because back then no one ever seen something that huge. And also if we take in to consideration that Mike sang the first leg of the tour totally live (I think about 90 minutes straight)! (There are very few artists who can do this, even standing still it would be hard, and Michael danced longer and more flawless then any other artist). The second leg was also for the most part live. From the dangerous tour there still was a live song here and there. But on the HIStory tour only parts of certain songs were live. Which was understandably because Michael was older, and the show was even more huge than it was ever before.
Just my views on this ^^

Back