What would you prefer for Murray...4 years OR never to be able to practice medicine anymore?????

What would you prefer for Murray...4 years OR never to be able to practice medicine anymore?????

• Total voters
Solitary confinement for the rest of his life with only Michael Jackson records on loop.

4 years is not enough for what he has done he has no remorse he is cold and evil....I want him to go to jail for 4 years and NEVER practice medicine again he is not a doctor he does not in any way deserve that title and I want his life to be plagued with misery...sorry but this is so unfair Monster Murray does not deserve to be free!!

more than four years in prison(at least 10 years) + community service after jail + never be able to practice medicine again

Full 4 years in prison with no remission and his license taken away forever. ALSO a stipulation that if he ever writes a book that ALL profits go to Michael's children. He must never be allowed to make any money from this henious act.

I think the best punishment that will hurt him the most is to take his license away. That'll really get him stuck.

Full 4 years in prison with no remission and his license taken away forever. ALSO a stipulation that if he ever writes a book that ALL profits go to Michael's children.He must never be allowed to make any money from this henious act.

That's a very good idea, and I share your sentiments about him profiting off of this.

I think the best punishment that will hurt him the most is to take his license away. That'll really get him stuck.

I feel that this is the most important of all, permanent revocation. I don't care how many patients think he's a dandy Doc.

That's a very good idea, and I share your sentiments about him profiting off of this.

I feel that this is the most important of all, permanent revocation. I don't care how many patients think he's a dandy Doc.

I agree.. he doesn't deserve to practice medicine

It should be both, he should be jailed for 4 years and banned but if I had to choose I'd say banned from practicing medicine so that he can never harm anyone again.

Four years, if that's the maximum amount of time they can give him. I trust that there are some Michael Jackson fans in prison, who will not be too happy that this babbling idiot murdered their idol. The way things work in prison--well, they'll give him Hell, for certain. Murder attempts while he's trying to eat his breakfast, while he's out on a prison walk, etc. It'll have him constantly on-edge and paranoid, which, along with the nature of being in prison, will eat away at his mental stability, and he'll come out a nervous wreck (that is, if he makes it alive to come out.)

I'm personally hoping that the guilt of being responsible in the murder of someone so beloved around the world will cause him to hang himself in prison with a sock, but I reckon that's being overly optimistic on my part. So, I'll be satisfied with others doing the deed for him. They've got great methods where he's going--shanking, most notable among them. Truly not a loss if it happens (I believe they're kind of expecting it to happen, tbh.)

If he manages to emerge from prison without dying or losing his mind, the fact that he was jailed for malpractice is enough to take away his medical license in the court of public opinion anyway. I mean, would you go to a doctor who was convicted of medical malpractice resulting in the death of one of his patients? Not unless you were suicidal, which is completely opening another can of worms, lol.

So, to make this short, I think the four years in prison make for the more amusing option.

My advice: Don't pick up that bar of soap.
...On second thought, go ahead. :lol:

I agree 4 years is not enough...but I wonder if he ever really will be 'free' in the sense that he was before 25th June 09. In or out of jail, he will never really know true peace of mind again..I doubt he'll be able to afford permanent bodyguards, and he will never really know who is around the next corner. I wish him a long and very worrying life, with every night a sleepless one. (Until he confesses his incompetence, begs forgiveness and voluntarily gives up medicine....that'll be a long wait , then.)

Last edited:
I wish Conrad Murray would receive the same medical treatment
he gave Michael Jackson, especially the final overdose of Propofol.

I wish Conrad Murray would receive the same medical treatment
he gave Michael Jackson, especially the final overdose of Propofol.

I said that from the beginning.. He's always said that he did nothing wrong, so let's make him a guinea pig and give him exactly what he gave MJ and let's see how he reacts. I bet Murray never in his life took any of that crap he gave MJ. He probably never even researched those medications

Well I said that before but after the prelims I have to change a bit...
cuz I don't want him to be judged and ruled from the court only for manslaughter. To me now it should be minimum murderer2.
Also I'd like to see medical boards finally act accordingly to what obviously happened... for the savety of humans with such a greedy soul practizing medicine.

However I don't want him to be killed in any way by humans. I don't want any human to do him wrong in any way honestly.

That's because I do believe in God. Gods justice will get him. There will be no easy way out. No lying no cow eyes no visiting the resting place will help him anymore... I so want him to meet God with all that. Only there justice for Michael will be served perfectly anyways. I so trust in God with this and I can already feel he'll not let Michael or anyone of us down with that. Murray will fully understand what he really did... no easy way out anymore.

Jail and his medical license away?

gee....that aint enough....

make it a "murray on tour, each week, he's on a diffrent huge square somewhere in the world, just to pleasure MJ fans, "
Like i said in a other post, put him on a giant square, where a lot of people come each and everyday, let them buy a rotten tomato for $1 ( Money goes to HTWF or to some other fund michael was supporting) and then let the tomatoes be thrown at Con RAT , or let people laugh at him!

Jail, medical license away , The Square activity...

it might sound funny, but i would actually like to do that... =)
and after a hour orso, let him go back to his cel...and then the next day he comes out for another hour...

TheDutchApplehead xxx

hat i really want is:
that he comes to this deep understanding of WHAT HE HAS REALLY DONE TO THE WORLD? to many people's life, changed forever, dreams forever gone, people shattered and heartbroken forever.

HE JUST seem to have NO idea.

i want Him NOT to be ever able TO FORGIVE HIMSELF. even if the court found Him not guilty.
i want Him to believe that HE DOES DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED.

I think any possible judgment won't be enough for this man especially with all particulars that cleared up at preliminary hearings. And i'm so afraid there's worse to come.
He took Michael's life away and had even no regrets as i see. He thinks he's innocent.
I hope he'll find true judgment anyway, i believe in God and i wish him to live the whole life with his guilt

Last edited:
the one I want isn't on the list. life in prison. he took our
sweet michael and murdered him. well even if it was possible for murray to get life it still wouldn't be enough. michael is still gone. bring him back:(

*sigh*

Once again, it is NOT murder. It's manslaughter.

I'd prefer to see his license get taken away, so he can't make the same, stupid mistakes and risk somebody else's life.

I said that from the beginning.. He's always said that he did nothing wrong, so let's make him a guinea pig and give him exactly what he gave MJ and let's see how he reacts. I bet Murray never in his life took any of that crap he gave MJ. He probably never even researched those medications

Posts like that scare me. Michael would NEVER put another human through pain like that, no matter what sort of pain they caused him. That's revenge, and revenge doesn't get anybody ANYWHERE.

*sigh*

Once again, it is NOT murder. It's manslaughter.

I'd prefer to see his license get taken away, so he can't make the same, stupid mistakes and risk somebody else's life.

Posts like that scare me. Michael would NEVER put another human through pain like that, no matter what sort of pain they caused him. That's revenge, and revenge doesn't get anybody ANYWHERE.

Why does it scare you? Murray is the one that said what he gave MJ should not have killed him and he doesn't seem to be concerned about what he gave him. All I'm saying is Murray should be given the same stuff MJ had and let's see if he survives.. That's fair I would say

Last edited:
Thread cleaned
You can debate and rebuttle others views
but please dont personally attack members for thier opinion Thanks

Last edited:
I will say I also dont believe in hatred or Revenge _ Justice is what needs seved

I hope his licsense is revoked but as far as any time served I could care less
as long as he is the one found guilty and resonsible so that is what is stated
in MJ's Legacy _ Murray's prison is having to live with himself _ and while I
hope he does serve tiem for hsi crime. 4 yrs is nothing one way or another
in the grand scheme of life _ Just my humble opinion

when i'm looking at the result of this voting, i see that there will not be a fair verdict. 4 years isnt enough for this.
ok, he will get this 4 years (i dont think so, maybe 2), but after that he have his life. back.
but michael jackson is sitll dead. and he can live a nice life, forever. he have to be for liftime in prision. thats fair.
michael jackson isnt living anymore, and so murray also have to get this. no life for this, i call him, murder.

btw, i have voted "other", that means "FOR LIFETIME"

He does not deserve to be a free man and he most definitely does not deserve to practice medicine so both and four years is not long enough for what he has done!!

Personally I’m hoping the judge wills sentence him to the maximum amount of time allowed under the law and that the medical board will strip him of his license permanently. After that him getting hit by a bus on his way home from jail would be nice but I don’t expect that to happen. Seeing him starve to death from not being able to find another job EVER would also be nice.

Back