Where are the leaks coming from ???

mj_insane

Proud Member
Where can all these leaks be coming from ?? Its so weired that there coming out now and not years ago ....

Who can be doing this ? Is someone trying to prove that the album is fake and that these are real songs ??

I mean , im not moaning , because i LOVE hearing his voice again , but im just curious ...

ALSO , WHERE IS PLACE WITH NO NAME ???

LOL.

Exactly what I'm wondering lol. I've asked many times before but haven't received any answers. No clue how this is all happening. If someone could explain what's going on, that'd be great.

Wondering how long it will take for ANOTHER DAY to be leaked!! The 'demo' version that we all have a snippet from!!

Maybe they are already working on the follow up albums, or are at least thinking about it and throwing ideas around. My experience is, is that full songs leak when they are worked on. Demo's hardly leak and if they do, most of the time with consent of the artist...

On the other hand, there are so many people working on this, it surprises me that the album hasn't leaked all together...

What do I know?

It's very odd.

If it's the Estate/Sony, maybe they are testing them on us... but truth is they would know which are fakes or not...

It could be the family, remember they are against the Cascio recordings.

It could be disgrunted Sony employees or producers Mike worked with who don't like what's going on.

What's odd is that these songs have MASSIVE commercial value and should be under the tightest security. So few songs leaked when MJ was alive.

Hmm

It's interesting that the "genuine" tracks from MICHAEL have not leaked yet.

I am still (naively) secretly hoping that the Cascio tracks are just part of a marketing plan or an attempt to flood the market/youtube etc with fakes in order to announce that the album contains a different set of tracks - doesnt make much sense though because of the physical CD, but I guess this COULD happen if it were to have been released through itunes etc. only.

Why are all these real MJ songs leaking alongside the "dodgy" ones? And not the "real" ones from the album. Why are we hearing all the Cascio ones and not Hollywood tonight for example?

Doesn't make much sense to be honest but am happy to hear them, just gutted that these brilliant songs won't be on the album...

Last edited:
I think it comes from fans who feel that unreleased songs will maybe on forthcomings posthumous albums while trying to recover their money, they sell songs for it's time.

I think it's Tak, the girl who supposedly said she would be selling unreleased Michael Jackson songs for $300 a song.

Which include 7 in total:
Carry On (Snippet)
All I Need (Full version leaked)
Monster with 50 Cent (Snippet)
Much Too Soon (Released by Sony on iTunes' new service, 'Ping')
Blue Gangsta (Full version leaked)
Never Felt So Good (Already released, but this one is a higher quality version)
Another Day (A somewhat new version with added Guitar tabs)

...or like czechstar said :D, it could be Sony doing it themselves for advertising; eh... who knows. All I can say is something very fishy is happening. It's like 'Breaking News' too, as soon as that hit the web, controversy struck, rumours of it being soundalikes such as Jason Malachi and James Porte; James Porte however is credited on the track for background vocals for finishing the track. You can find details on that here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/joe-vogel/exclusive-the-inside-stor_b_781364.html

Last edited:
Sony. Where else could it come from? Record companies do this all the time now it seems. Wasn't Another Day not going to be on the album and then they leaked it and we all loved it and now it's on there. This could all very well be for anything album. Who knows. All I know is I am making my own album out of these and some that are released on Michael. LOL.

Those leaks are a message to some fans to wake up and smell the coffee about the fraudascios tracks , they are simply not MJ.

when " Keep your head up" leaked , " do you know where your children are " leaked after.

when a snippet of " monster" leaked , a snippet of " blue gangsta" ......and " slave to the rhythm" leaked after

Just to tell the difference....WAKE UP.

and as you can see, there is a HUGE difference in the vocals and production.

MJ was an impeccable vocalist , all the cascios tracks are cringeworthy vocals-wise, and a stale production...Not MJ at all...

Not to mention " All I need" ..OH god....no comment

Agree about the message. It's clearly to make direct comparisons between Cascio and the rest. But why? Who is doing this?

Could it be Michael himself? hahhhaha :)

I think that this will be a very strange way to proof your point, if not ridicilious. So they leak one "fake" song and than compensate it with a "real" song? Ever heard of copyrights?

Where is this paranoia coming from?

I think people are just slapping Sony in the face while giving fans a consolation prize. Can you all who believe cascio tracks are fake imagine how much worse the past week would have been without DYKWYCA, Blue Gangsta and now Slave to the Rhythm? Half of us aren't interested in the album as a whole, but are getting SUPER excited about these leaked songs.

Agree. Thank goodness someone cares about us! :)

BUT such a shame that these songs aren't on the album, it would be massive.

Which suggests that something is amiss. :/

If this really was to be a collection of great, recent (21st century) stuff, then why the old reworks of Thriller-era ballads and suspicious Cascio tracks.

Sony must know that if this album was the bomb, then roll on the hits... Now it's gonna be derided at best.

There's a lot more to this, I'm sure...

I hope some of the tracks that have leaked will be officially released someday.

I am starting to think the person who leaks these, is someone who's against the album, but of course i don't know for sure. But didn't that Tak guy bought all those songs from somewhere and he/she is the one releasing the snippets and eventually leaking the full versions?

Wondering how long it will take for ANOTHER DAY to be leaked!! The 'demo' version that we all have a snippet from!!

Not long, you already wrote it down, :D.

The last time I wrote "Please leak the full version of Much too soon", I found a thread with the leak here about 4 hours later. Just sayin'. :angel::cheeky:

And THANK YOU.

It will leak soon.

Album is released in 9 days in some countries.

I am starting to think the person who leaks these, is someone who's against the album, but of course i don't know for sure.

yeah but who got access to the album at this stage? everyone thats been involved somehow like producers, engineers, SONY folks, the estate? hmm.. who else? ran out of options lol :D

Those leaks are a message to some fans to wake up and smell the coffee about the fraudascios tracks , they are simply not MJ.

I agree! and even with "Blue Gangsta" MJ seems to pop out his normal range for the angry voice and "Slave" has a few different vocals techniques/processes; you can still tell it's him.

I believe that "All I Need" did not make the album cause they knew..they could not put that on there with "Much Too Soon" as likewise with "Breaking News Vs. a Blue Gangsta. They would def stand out.

They tried to pick songs that stuck with MJ's Neutral range as to match the fake vocals or as so they don't stand out as much Vs. Real MJ vocals.

so I'm surprised "Another Day" is actually staying on there; cause on the chorus MJ's vocals are strong. But that's just my opinion.

I strongly suggest getting a "Bose" sound system and/or headphones! you hear everything! :D

Sony/The Estate are fools for not putting the likes of DYKWYCA, Blue Gangsta, APWNN, or Slave to the Rhythm on the album. That's all I can say. Out of all the songs they looked at (did they even go through these?) they chose the Cascio tracks instead :doh:

It's very odd.

If it's the Estate/Sony, maybe they are testing them on us... but truth is they would know which are fakes or not...

It could be the family, remember they are against the Cascio recordings.

It could be disgrunted Sony employees or producers Mike worked with who don't like what's going on....

If its either of them IMO they are ruining things!

Well whoever it was that leaked these tracks, GOD BLESS YOU!!! And feel free to leak many more!!!

Blue Gangsta and Slave To The Rhythm are just freakin' awesome.
Man, why didn't they just change those 3 questionable songs on the MICHAEL album, and replace them with these songs we are hearing now. Slave To The Rhythm, omg I'm in love with it.

I wonder when the REAL version of Slave to the Rhythm will leak :ninja:

Blue Gangsta is nearly his best....... AFter hearing it for the second time I think Sony and MICHAEL are crazy for not shedding light on these awesome songs. 12 oclock, Slave, and whatever else will be leaked next XD!!

Back