Which singers do you not like

I really do not get her at all. I have tried listening to her music and even buying video to see her acting, but there is something about her that just doesn't sit well with me. I find her too contrived, artificial, almost as if she is continually acting. She gives me the same feeling that Victoria Beckham gives me. I might go buy this latest album to see if I will change my mind about her.

I feel you on that. Janet's best work was RN1814. Ilove the songs on there. As Janet kept making music, I just did not like some of the things that she was singing. Then, attach that to the things she says about her brother and family, I was bothered by her. BTW, I purchased her new CD for my sisters who are HUGE fans of her. They love her. But whatever. LOL.

I can't stand Amy Winehouse's music either. I'm sorry for her troubles. But her voice just irritates me.

Last edited:
Janet's talent is for sure lacking and I'm not interested in her artistically, but I like her as a person. I think she is very smart, very sweet and obviously loves her family, including Michael. She got half her ideas from Michael anyway and she'll be the first person to tell you that.

Awww well if u insist....(ducks for cover)

elvis
pretty much any country (although they are exceptions)
Fergie
Akon
Soulja Boy
The dude that sang "beautiful girls (suicidal)" SUX
I'm sorry but...The beatles (not all of their songs, but most)
Latest Janet Jackson lol
pussy cat dolls
kanye west (sometimes)
JT (sometimes)
Jordin Sparks (toooooo cooorrrnny)
Fantasia (voice is annoying)

Now to redeem myself here, when i say i don't like elvis or the beatles...its only cuz it's not my tastes...im not sayin they aren't talented or anything. LOL (runs)

Now that's not bad. I hate almost everyone you listed, artistically speaking, lol. And for the most part, I despise country, lol. Patsy Cline is great, K.D. Lang is great, though she doesn't even really do country anymore, thank god, she's too talented for it, and a few others. I like Dolly Parton, but I can't listen to most of her music because I hate it, lol. She's a good singer though.

Last edited:
Awww well if u insist....(ducks for cover)

elvis
pretty much any country (although they are exceptions)
Fergie
Akon
Soulja Boy
The dude that sang "beautiful girls (suicidal)" SUX
I'm sorry but...The beatles (not all of their songs, but most)
Latest Janet Jackson lol
pussy cat dolls
kanye west (sometimes)
JT (sometimes)
Jordin Sparks (toooooo cooorrrnny)
Fantasia (voice is annoying)

Now to redeem myself here, when i say i don't like elvis or the beatles...its only cuz it's not my tastes...im not sayin they aren't talented or anything. LOL (runs)
:mad: Grrrrrr!

j/k :)

Like cinderella, and unlike wbss, I don't hate any artists, including the ones you listed. They make music; what's to hate in that? Maybe if I actually knew one of these artists personally, and they were a real SOB, then I would hate them. But I don't bother hating someone I don't even know. Especially musically/artistically speaking. I may not enjoy their music, but that's it. No hatred here for any artist; I just can't hate an artist. Hatred is for criminals, social injustice etc.

That said, we all have our preferences, some peeps we like more than others. No two peeps agree on all their favs. But we all do agree big time on the important one; MJ! :)

That said, I'm not a fan of any of the artists/genres you mentioned except the Beatles. Soooo many great songs.

I have to admit that I find it un freakin' believable how popular Soulja Boy is... :huh:
Kanye West sorta creeps me out... haven't listened to much of his stuff, but I don't care for his BJ remix, and his song Stronger Faster Whatever, is catchy for 10 seconds, but that's about it.
I respect Elvis a lot. I think he's a great singer/performer. But I don't listen to Elvis much.

Tbh, all I listen to these days are MJ and Jamiroquai, lol!

Bob Dylan, particularly after he got up in age.
Keith Sweat
Macy Gray
Vanity
R. Kelly
Tiny Tim

oh nooooooooo someone put KEITH SWEAT.......ahhhhh :lol:

I love love love Keith Sweat :( lol

Jessica Simpson ( I only like one song of hers, but other than that I find her over-rated)
Robbie Williams
Soulja Boy
The guy who sang "This is why I'm Hot,"
Joss Stone (I find her pretty boring)
Eminem
50 Cent
Justin Timberlake
Beyonce (mostly it's her music that's been bugging me lately)

Jessica Simpson ( I only like one song of hers, but other than that I find her over-rated)
Robbie Williams
Soulja Boy
The guy who sang "This is why I'm Hot,"
Joss Stone (I find her pretty boring)
Eminem
50 Cent
Justin Timberlake
Beyonce (mostly it's her music that's been bugging me lately)
Wrong subject, nevermind^_^

Last edited:
Lisa Marie Presley
Chris Brown
Britney Spears
Garth Brooks
Robbie Williams
Justin Timberlake
Ashlee Simpson
Christina Aguilera

Back