Who else loves this part from the Smooth Criminal video?

analogue

Proud Member
I just love the part on the Smooth Criminal video where everyone starts saying ''Annie are you ok'' Annie are you ok'' and then Mike yells ''So annie are you ok?'' and throws his hat back on and breaks into the kick ass dance routine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex30DYwQlHU - It's here at 6:34

Oh yes. That's probably my favorite part in the whole video! I still don't know what the heck they're doing there, but it's so cool and all Michael. I love when Michael takes his hat off and says "Annie are you OK!" I like to say it at the same time he does. Then the lights go on and they just go right back into dancing again. It's great. :) Well, this is my favorite music video he ever did.

Yes! That part is genius in my opinion. :heart:

That part is amazing!! He gets SO in to it.. then the lighting is back on and breaks in to such a buzzing DANCE! love that part, love that "short film" :wub: Love Michael!

That part is so killer! It's exactly what Michael wanted to achieve...A huge build-up! But, ya, I LOVE how he sings that part! He sounds so amazing and when it's all loud and blasted on the DVD, I get goosebumps....

That break is amazing.

It's so cool. It all stops, and then with a big bang MJ throws the hat back on and the song starts again- EPIC.

true magic.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING THAT PART! :)
Something gets me inside everytime I watch it, I can not explain it. It is just an incredible sensation.

I like the part around 2:47-2:49, where he dances with the girl sort of ballroomish type..I always wanted to see michael do some ballroom dance and see his way of doing it. Yet this is one of my favourite videos..plus you rock my world.

YES that is my fave part!!!! It's just aaahhh... one of those moments where you once again realize how amazing his voice is!! :D

Oh yes. That's probably my favorite part in the whole video! I still don't know what the heck they're doing there, but it's so cool and all Michael. I love when Michael takes his hat off and says "Annie are you OK!" I like to say it at the same time he does. Then the lights go on and they just go right back into dancing again. It's great. :) Well, this is my favorite music video he ever did.
I thought I was the only one who sang along at that part :)

I just love the part on the Smooth Criminal video where everyone starts saying ''Annie are you ok'' Annie are you ok'' and then Mike yells ''So annie are you ok?'' and throws his hat back on and breaks into the kick ass dance routine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex30DYwQlHU - It's here at 6:34

I need to make 4 considerations first:

1) It's my ALL TIME favorite video! I mean, short film.
2) It's my fave coreography.
3) The live performance is my all time favorite either.
4) This song made me become a MJ fan.

The break is my fave part of it. Michael planned it in a way that it comes out perfectly. The songs slows down, the lights go down and then ANNIE ARE YOU OK?
One word: Genius.

The whole video is epic! I still get goosebumps watching it everytime. And when MJ breaks into dancing after the whole orgy circle thing lol, I lose my mind everytime haha. It's really a brilliant video.

i love it too-- that part gets me too hyped up!
i get the chills when i watch it sometimes :wild:

I luv that part too, especially the part during the which he slides a little and uses his right hand as if it were a gun going "ppppaow" raising his leg. (moonwalker version)

Last edited:
love that part sooo much, I have this on my ipod and watch this almost every day lol

I absolutely love in the second part of the song where he gets onto the stage/podium and just dances (when he does the still moonwalk).

It's my favourite part of any MJ short film

What can I say.. I rreally like slow-motion Mike - the build up is almost unbearable and is so exciting... still gets me every single damn time..

Like most are saying - this is my favourite video too will never get tired of it.

20 years later... still so innovated it is CRAZY

With the cat in there too that comes on the piano ooooo... I freakin' love that part as well!

ahh yes! Smooth Criminal is my favorite all time MJ short film! I like it better than Thriller (I hear gasps) I love that part too and the part where he winks....ohhhwee! :)

I luv that part too, especially the part during the which he slides a little and uses his right hand as if it were a gun going "ppppaow" raising his leg. (moonwalker version)

OMG YES! I just pictured that entire sequence as I read what you wrote...:*goes to watch SC*...

ahh yes! Smooth Criminal is my favorite all time MJ short film! I like it better than Thriller (I hear gasps) I love that part too and the part where he winks....ohhhwee! :)

I like it better than Thriller too! Thriller is, of course, absolutely amazing, but Smooth Criminal is SOOOO Michael!!

I love it too!! I think its the best build up, like Michael is buzzing with built up energy then lets loose into the smoothest moves..AMAZING!

I think that middle part is awesome as well. I would loved to have seen him doing that part on stage.:ph34r::ph34r:

Back