Who is your favourite actor?

Rudolf

Proud Member
I must mention James Earl Jones. He did voice of Darth Vader in Star Wars. Vader has always fascinated me because of his powerful voice.

11113766.jpg
James+Earl+Jones.jpg

Also, Alec Guinness is very good actor. He played Obi-Wan in Star Wars

obiwan.jpg

Yeah, but Bruce Willis is my all time favourite actor
bigsmile.gif

bruce_willis_die_hard-10452.jpg
brucewillis.jpg
bruce-willis-1990.jpg
Bruce-Willis_4.jpg

Hugh Laurie is my 2nd favourite actor
basicsmile.gif

Hugh+Laurie+hlaurie.jpg
6a00d8341c9cc153ef0133f29d6a58970b-800wi
imghugh laurie4.jpg

Harrison Ford is also very good actor ;)

harrison-ford-4.jpg
6.jpg
HarrisonFord.jpg

Last edited:
Mine are Will Smith, Martin Lawrence, Nicolas Cage, Matt Damon, Harrison Ford, Jackie Chan, Chris Tucker ;)

Nicolas Cage I love his eyes and voice..;)
Liz of course best Cleo ever :DD
Angelina Jolie, Meg Ryan , Daniel Gillies .. etc..
Many actors who admire ;)

Johnny Depp

I think he could play almost any role and make it great. I was really getting into Heath Ledger and then he died. It's sad it took Batman for people to notice him.

1. Eddie Murphy. He needs to get another good movie because his acting in his recent films was amazing but damn those movies were bad.
2. Michael J. Fox. Amazing actor and an even more amazing person. It's sad that he can't act full time anymore. :(
3. Bruce Willis. Mostly a fan of Die Hard. Can't wait for 5 and 6!
4. Sylvester Stallone. Looking forward to the Expendables 2.

Also good:
Ben Stiller, Martin Lawrence, Janet Jackson.

Kevin Costner..Message in a Bottle
Brittany Murphy..RIP
I have more...I cannot think of them right now..I will add more later...:)

Oskar Werner.
oskar-werner-32.jpg

Heinz Ruehmann. Quite a number of actors of that era, actually.
heinz_ruehmann_public_Sir_James_ha.jpg

Laurence Olivier.
Rebecca217.jpeg

Sir Charles Spencer Chaplin. His speech in "The Great Dictator" still make me clutch my seat, not wanting to take a breath for fear I could miss something.
chaplin-dictator.jpg

Jean Simmons. What she did in "Thornbirds" was lend a credibility to a TV production that made me say- WHO IS THAT WOMAN??
ThornBirds7.jpeg

In the traditional 'hunk' category I would like to add George Clooney for having an actual brain. Which is very nice when added to a hunk. Solaris, Oh Brother, Where Art Though, Good Night and Good Luck. Good stuff.
solaris-2002-1.jpg

Patrick Stewart. Shakespeare in orbit.
Patrick_Stewart_0027.jpg

Johnny Depp. Brain, humor and good looks. Awesome actor who knows a good script when he sees one.
johnny_depp.jpg

I tend to say "Michael Jackson" to a degree. Because people somehow still mistake his public persona for the real person. I think he was a much greater actor than people give him credit for. "Ghosts" gave me a taste that left me wanting more. Unfortunately we never got 'more'.
314uon6.gif

^^^Honestly, I wouldn't want to tick off his character!

Last edited:
^^ I agree with you about Michael :)

I love Edward Norton, Hugh Jackman, Nicolas Cage....and I wouldn't mind seeing Eminem do more movies....I was pleasantly surprised of him in '8 Mile'

Bollywood:

Shahrukh Khan:wub:
Preity Zinta
Amitabh Bachchan
Aishwarya Rai
Abhishek Bachchan
Aamir Khan
Bipasha Basu
Katrina Kaif
John Abraham
Kajol
Rani Mukherjee
Arjun Rampal
Rekha
Madhuri Dixit
Hrithik Roshan
Johnny Lever

Out of all of them Shahrukh or King Khan to his fans is my number 1 favorite. I definitely think he is the most greatest actor in the entire world.

Hollywood:

Charlie Chaplin
Harold Lloyd
Lucille Ball
Cary Grant
Humphrey Bogart
Katharine Hepburn
Stan Laurel
Oliver Hardy
Fred Astaire
Ginger Rogers
Rudolph Valentino
Greta Garbo
Mary Pickford
Elizabeth Taylor
Barbara Stanwyck
Buster Keaton

I've a few :Dmine:

Peter Sellers
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Johnny Depp
Anthony Hopkins
Sir Sean Connery
Eddie Murphy
Will Smith
Chris Tucker in the Rush Hour Trilogy:clapping:
Wesley Snipes
Jackie Chan
Jet Li
Ken Jeong

I don't have a favorite actress in terms of acting...

Alan Rickman, definitely. :D He's so good that I had seen three or four films with Rickman in them without realising that the same person played all my favourite characters in those films.
MAIN.jpg

Martin Freeman. He's been on Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, Love actually and Sherlock, the BBC series.
martin-freeman.jpeg

Charles Chaplin, one of my all-time favorites.
the-circus-charles-chaplin-1928.jpg

Whoopi!
images

Emma Thompson
Emma_Thompson.jpg

Robert Downey Jr. :D
Robert-Downey-Jr.-337.jpg

And a few others like Tom Hanks, Hugo Weaving, Harrison Ford, Cate Blanchett and Meryl Streep.

Love, love, love Harrison Ford. Vivien Leigh comes to mind for favorite actress.

Anthony Hopkins. Tom Hanks (a tie between these two, I can't really choose). Vivien Leigh. Charles Chaplin. Eric Braeden. Denzel Washington. Antonio Banderas/Andy Garcia (love the specific Latin passion they're oozing in their roles). And Michael (Jackson): because of his unique passion, sensitivity and life experience, and his non-counterfeited innocence and depth of spirit, he could've made wonders on the movie screen had he received much better roles. The skit he made with Flip Wilson, his role in 'Ghosts' and some other instances I've yet to list, including comedy ones, but due to time pressure, I can't right now, are wonderful examples. So, yeah...

Used to also like Anastasia Kinsky and Cher. .. And I may have missed a couple of others.

Jackie Chan.............he is one of the few people who can be called an International Superstar........

He is also a Director, a Martial Artist, a Stuntman, a Screen Writer, a Action Choreographer, a Producer, a Comedian, a Singer, a Entrepreneur and a Philanthropist!!!!

He has even got his own cartoon!!!

It's a bigger list but I'll just say two actors that I love:
The first is Johnny Depp, I love him in Edward Scissor-hands and Jack Sparrows in the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' and Willy Wonka of 'Charllie and the Chocolate Factory'. He's great.
The another is the Brazilian actor Wagner Moura, he was the Lt. Colonel Nascimento in the Elite Squad series of films and is known in Brazilian soap operas. He's amazing and will be a villain in Neill Blomkamp’s District 9. :wild:
I really love them.

Favourite live-action actors/actresses in my favourite roles (I've had a crush on almost all these characters):

1. Alexander Marakulin

Flowers2.jpg

I hope plays/musicals count. Although I've only seen him in the Notre-Dame de Paris musical, Marakulin's performance is true to the character enough for me to name him as my favourite actor--ever. He totally looks like how I imagined Frollo to look in the novel, and his torturedness is absolutely delicious. Plus, he's sexy.

2. Geoffrey Rush

quills1.jpg

As you can probably tell, I absolutely adore the film Quills, despite its historical inaccuracies. Rush is completely brilliant as the Marquis de Sade, not to mention hot, lol. He totally made the film. I also enjoyed him as Captain Barbossa in the Pirates of the Caribbean films.

3. Ralph Fiennes:

onegin_ralph.jpg

I loved him as Eugene Onegin in Onegin, although I also loved him as Amon Goeth in Schindler's List. Without him, that leviathan of a film would have been unbearable.

4. Johnny Depp

johnny-depp-charlie-chocolate-400ds0814.jpg

I adored him in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, although I think he excels in most of his roles. I like him as Jack Sparrow, Victor van Dort, Edward Scissorhands, etc. However, I hated him in Burton's Alice in Wonderland, which was a complete disappointment in every regard.

Voice Actors:

1. Tony Jay

hellfire_by_arthurch-d358k75.gif

Frollo will always be my all-time favourite Western animated character, and Jay did a stupendous job voice acting him.

2. Tomoko Kawakami

Utena-1-_%282%29.jpg

She's lent her voice to various characters from different anime series, among them Rosette Christopher from Chrno Crusade and Mariko Kurama from Elfen Lied, but her best work was in providing a voice for Revolutionary Girl Utena's Utena Tenjou.

3. Juurota Kosugi

tumblr_lgd3yxoPvl1qd6oioo1_500.jpg

He voiced Akio Ohtori in Revolutionary Girl Utena. His voice work was so superb, it grants him a no. 03 spot on this list. :3

I'd also add:

283166_222448121133884_100001060930367_680568_363714_n.jpg

Alan Rickman, I can't believe I forgot him on my first post.

32454_107644219280942_100001060930367_59407_3171984_n.jpg

Hikaru Midorikawa, voice actor for Mikage Souji, Shoujo Kakumei Utena

221801_196494610395902_100001060930367_550767_2956424_n.jpg

Yuri Shiratori, voice actress for Nanami Kiryuu, SKU.

I must mention James Earl Jones. He did voice of Darth Vader in Star Wars. Vader has always fascinated me because of his powerful voice.

11113766.jpg
James+Earl+Jones.jpg

Also, Alec Guinness is very good actor. He played Obi-Wan in Star Wars

obiwan.jpg

Yeah, but Bruce Willis is my all time favourite actor
bigsmile.gif

bruce_willis_die_hard-10452.jpg
brucewillis.jpg
bruce-willis-1990.jpg
Bruce-Willis_4.jpg

Hugh Laurie is my 2nd favourite actor :)

Hugh+Laurie+hlaurie.jpg
6a00d8341c9cc153ef0133f29d6a58970b-800wi
imghugh laurie4.jpg

Harrison Ford is also very good actor ;)

harrison-ford-4.jpg
6.jpg
HarrisonFord.jpg

Last edited:
Steve McQueen. They don't make 'em like him anymore. Actors or men.

Sir Charles Chaplin

bfi-00n-h97.jpg

I absolutely adore him. Seriously talented and beautiful too. :heart:

If its just actors the Johnny Depp but if it included actresses then Sandra Bullock :wub:

Back