Why do fans run down Michael's family members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly @ JL and Jamgirl....

And to add, I don't "worship" anyone but my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. So let that be known and not get twisted. Bottom line is Jacksons are HUMAN BEINGS just as we all are. We all have faults and short comings just like the next man/woman.

Again, it's not our place to judge these people, let alone anyone else walking this earth. That is God's place. For he said "Vengence is mine", so I will continue to let my Lord take the wheel....

Everyone will have to stand before him come judgement day. Until then....... I'll worry about Ja` and Ja` only. ;)

ja girl, ain't no one accusing no one in this thread of worshipping mj. i was just using that as an example! cdfu

now....since mr. jermaine is so press happy, im suprised he hasn't countered that little allegation by rf. he didn't THEN and he isn't NOW.

so if he's silent on that. well damn, i don't believe rf but it's just not like jermaine to sit idly by and let things be said about him and not respond.

HOME is a great damn song. I love la toya. don't get the qom b/m/wa in here going off on that one....toy is a beautiful spirit. she's a lot like mj. her whole aura, very peaceful and serene and very youthful. it's hard not to smile in her presence.

and u think fans aren't close?

WHO CALLED JOE?

WHO CALLED DILEO?

WHO LET THE FAMILY KNOW SOMETHING WAS WRONG?

'FANS'

So u take Roger Fireidman's word over Jermaine's...

OK...

U don't know them, so u can't judge them.

You are NOT his family or ever will be.
to be quite honest, u don't know who i know and who i don't know.

could be zac efron, could be tito...so honestly, um this is everyone answering a question trying to explain things. at least from my perspective, people pick and choose what they want to believe.

no matter what's presented, people will alter it to fit what they want to think. if i think someone's a cad, nothing they do will be good in my eyes. same w/ someone i think is great. i can twist it all to make them look awesome

I'm guessing no so why is she calling the paps up and in the talks of staring in Dancing with the Stars? Oh yea and didn't she do an interview right after the memorial in which she was paid to do along with a few "crocodile tears" pictures

Yes, releasing a single is mild :lol:

I guess some people jsut want to see the negative in her no matter what...I bet you if Janet decided to speak to the media following Michaels death you wouldn't say she was trying to get attention...And if she released a tribute to her brother you would say it was sweet and shows how much she loved him :smilerolleyes: And since when is crying over you brothers death considered fake. :smilerolleyes: :lol:

No don't get me wrong, I love janet as well. And if she decides to not go to the media and keep quiet than that is her perogative and i respect it. And if La Toya or any other family members do want to go to the media then I don't see the problem with that either..they can deal with their grief however they like!

And for the record...the story of La Toya being on 'dancing with the stars' is a complete RUMOUR! She said so herself. As an mj fan i would think that you would know how to distinguish tabloid rubbish.

And as for the single..she was always supposed to release a single at the end of June it was announced long b4 michael died...(and actually it was a different single that was supposed to be released but she changed it to 'home' at the last minute coz she didn't think the original single 'Love, honour and obey' would have been appropriate in light of her brothers death) 'Home' was not a new single that she suddenly wrote to get attention from her brothers death:smilerolleyes: Its been around since 2003.:doh:

Noone is asking u to like La Toya and I agree some of her actions are stupid (but not evil as some ppl are making out)....I'm just saying show a little respect. i'm sure Michael would not have liked ppl hating on the ones he loved most. And if u can't think of anything positive to say about a person keep it to yourself.

ja girl, ain't no one accusing no one in this thread of worshipping mj. i was just using that as an example! cdfu

now....since mr. jermaine is so press happy, im suprised he hasn't countered that little allegation by rf. he didn't THEN and he isn't NOW.

so if he's silent on that. well damn, i don't believe rf but it's just not like jermaine to sit idly by and let things be said about him and not respond.

HOME is a great damn song. I love la toya. don't get the qom b/m/wa in here going off on that one....toy is a beautiful spirit. she's a lot like mj. her whole aura, very peaceful and serene and very youthful. it's hard not to smile in her presence.

and u think fans aren't close?

WHO CALLED JOE?

WHO CALLED DILEO?

WHO LET THE FAMILY KNOW SOMETHING WAS WRONG?

'FANS'

Uhhh Katie, when I touched on "worshipping MJ", I wasn't talking to you. That is why I didn't quote you. I was stating that fact because SOMEONE ELSE touched on it. So calm down homegirl... :agree:

And I don't know all the "internet lingo" ya'll speak. So whatever you meant by "cdfu", went past my head to be honest.

I guess some people jsut want to see the negative in her no matter what...I bet you if Janet decided to speak to the media following Michaels death you wouldn't say she was trying to get attention...And if she released a tribute to her brother you would say it was sweet and shows how much she loved him :smilerolleyes: And since when is crying over you brothers death considered fake. :smilerolleyes: :lol:

No don't get me wrong, I love janet as well. And if she decides to not go to the media and keep quiet than that is her perogative and i respect it. And if La Toya or any other family members do want to go to the media then I don't see the problem with that either..they can deal with their grief however they like!

And for the record...the story of La Toya being on 'dancing with the stars' is a complete RUMOUR! She said so herself. As an mj fan i would think that you would know how to distinguish tabloid rubbish.

And as for the single..she was always supposed to release a single at the end of June it was announced long b4 michael died...(and actually it was a different single that was supposed to be released but she changed it to 'home' at the last minute coz she didn't think the original single 'Love, honour and obey' would have been appropriate in light of her brothers death) 'Home' was not a new single that she suddenly wrote to get attention from her brothers death:smilerolleyes: Its been around since 2003.:doh:

Noone is asking u to like La Toya and I agree some of her actions are stupid (but not evil as some ppl are making out)....I'm just saying show a little respect. i'm sure Michael would not have liked ppl hating on the ones he loved most. And if u can't think of anything positive to say about a person keep it to yourself.

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuch! :clapping:

^^ Lawd have mercy that siggy. Is anybody under 18 allowed on this board? You might have to pixelate the heck out of that thing for safety sake....hahahaha :D

Chiiiile, I ain't "pixel-fyin" a dayum thang! Mike knew what he was "swingin" when he SWUNG IT. So chirrens as well as adults here betta be careful not to short circuit they 'puters with drool. :cheeky:

:worship:

And I don't know all the "internet lingo" ya'll speak. So whatever you meant by "cdfu", went past my head to be honest.
crackin da fuck up! Lol

and man, i think some people refuse to believe that certain fans were a big part of mj's life. just alone, what joe and frank said about how they found out should clue u in to who really was the closest to mj. especially in his final few wks

exactly. so not all of what people know has a link to support it or has a clip on youtube to prove it was said or has happened.

exactly. so not all of what people know has a link to support it or has a clip on youtube to prove it was said or has happened.

interesting conversation but a little over my head LOL because i dont wanna read through all the pages, but just wanted to say that baby in your signature is adorable!!!

Janet wouldn't! she's not hungry for attention like a few of her siblings :lol:
Anyways, you can't force me to like Latoya or agree with her actions! We all have are own opinions.

interesting conversation but a little over my head LOL because i dont wanna read through all the pages, but just wanted to say that baby in your signature is adorable!!!
aww thank u. that's my son zac

i love la toya. if y'all have actually met her, then u would see how much like mike she is. goofy, childlike, and an overall positive and giddy person.

crackin da fuck up! Lol

and man, i think some people refuse to believe that certain fans were a big part of mj's life. just alone, what joe and frank said about how they found out should clue u in to who really was the closest to mj. especially in his final few wks

They can refuse to believe it if they want, no sweat off my ass, yanno? LOL If folks knew just how "close" my position to the Jacksons is, they'd probably start stalking me again. But THIS TIME, I got my " Fall back bitch repellant spray".... ;) lol

Girl you are just too funny! LOL. :D

Ja' you are too funny

I can't help it, I get it honestly. :lol:

i love la toya. if y'all have actually met her, then u would see how much like mike she is. goofy, childlike, and an overall positive and giddy person.

They really don't know, but hey, I'm not wasting my time on defending T any longer.

Either you like her, love her, or resent her. But know that you'll never be her. :punk:

I am a huge Jackson family fan period,i love Randy's song one more hance and i love Janet as much as i do Michael so i don't know why some of the members on here hate on them so much. I forgot to add I"m a huge Jermaine fan as well

Woow, this thread is very intresting! But I just dont understand the hate for Toy! I agree with Katie, Toy is a very sweet and loving person. How is her releasing a song that was written years ago her trying to get fame?

I think Katie said it best that people choose what they want to believe. But the truth of the matter is, most folks dont know her, have never met her, and only goin off wat folks have said in the past. Oh right, the book she wrote huh? :rolleyes: Whatever!

Lets not even get on Joe and Jermaines asses! Ahahahaha, now those two want nothing more then to be SEEN! Thats the way its always been, trust and believe im not goin off wat folks have said, ive seen it for myself... many times. Where is the money going to for Jermaine's weak version of "Smile"? His new car? :lol:

Woow, this thread is very intresting! But I just dont understand the hate for Toy! I agree with Katie, Toy is a very sweet and loving person. How is her releasing a song that was written years ago her trying to get fame?

I think Katie said it best that people choose what they want to believe. But the truth of the matter is, most folks dont know her, have never met her, and only goin off wat folks have said in the past. Oh right, the book she wrote huh? :rolleyes: Whatever!

Lets not even get on Joe and Jermaines asses! Ahahahaha, now those two want nothing more then to be SEEN! Thats the way its always been, trust and believe im not goin off wat folks have said, ive seen it for myself... many times. Where is the money going to for Jermaine's weak version of "Smile"? His new car? :lol:
u ain't neva lied! lol

remember toy? "omg, heeeeeeeeeey u guys." then she's all giddy and telling katherine and jan "omg i haven't seen them in a long time.":doh: girl we just saw ur ass two months ago! :tease: goofy ass toy

i think if people met her, they'd see how similar to mj she really is.

and BUUURRRRN on the single. let's forget about yvonne (or if ur QOM yvvone cdfu), and just let it all go!

if u ain't know them or been around to hear or see some stuff, ur truly basing what u 'know' on hearsay and depeding on the person who told u, is either biased to be positive or biased to be negative.

You know what I find odd, fans criticized his family yet some reportedly let the family "know" something was "wrong" with Michael... :huh:

As for the family's actions, well I'm sure they all mean well, but I have to say some of them are so naive in handling things, especially Jermaine. If you believe TMZ's recent report on him, Jermaine is dragging the family down, lol.

well im wondering how and why tmz has been right thus far...who do u think their sources are? u get three guesses....and no, it ain't the osmonds

omg waun, we saw auggie in a merc jeep. for a second i thought it was jan (duct tape, remember?) and he saw us. so i sped away. damn cover blown. this time im renting a car. they know my busted ass (shut up kd) bumper by now

omg i just had to come in and look at that crothc. tt's always been my man but omg im glad he aint neva worn gold pants...cuz if THIS is making me hot....just imagine adaryll in them. omggggggggg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back