Will it really matter if Murray isn't convicted?

Ok I can look at this in a slightly different way. I think a lot of people assume that should Murray get convicted then they will get closure and can finally be at peace. But from experience, I do not think this will happen, and I am afraid people may be expecting to feel better once it is all over, and that is unlikely.

I want to share with you something personal to me that although I do not like to talk about much I feel may help me explain my fears. My best friend from childhood and her little boy (aged 4) were murdered in late 2007. There was no doubt about it, it was murder. The guy who did it (her partner) did try to plead manslaughter so he was not convicted or sentenced (due to a pending trial) until a year and a half later (early 2009) which at the time myself and others felt was what was stopping us from moving on.

Myself and a couple of my other friends were called as witnesses and spent a long time (18 months) preparing to "fight for justice". At the very last minute - the day before the trial was due to start - the guy decided to change his plea to guilty and was sentenced the next day to life in prison. So you would assume we all felt better and were able to move on? Not the case.

We had to deal with a mountain of press releases giving graphic details of the state her body had been when she was found, re-enactments of the little boy being killed in a sick ritual, and most of all we felt like his sentence wasn't enough. We had been prepared to fight, the way we were was kind of similar to what I see here with all the justice for Michael things. But we didn't fight in the end and in a lot of ways we felt cheated. Had he not plead guilty we would have had the chance to tell the world exactly what this guy was like, that he had acted inappropriately towards a whole group of us when we were kids (this guy had been a lot older than my friend, she was a teenager when they got together, he was in his 60's), that he had groomed her from when she was just 14 and taken everything that made her who she was and turned her into this shell of a girl. The chance to look him in the eye and let him see how much we hated him. But we never got the chance.

Sure, maybe by all this fighting for justice you may feel like you had that chance that we didn't have, but will it ever really be enough? Will you be able to rest should Murray only get a manslaughter charge? Would life in prison even be enough? I hope it in someway makes everyone feel better but I have to share this; once it's over it will still hurt. Getting justice will not make it all go away. And most of all it will not bring Michael back.

I guess what I am trying to say is that whilst I understand all this fighting for justice I am worried about the comedown. You won't have anything to fight for anymore. All the while you feel like you're fighting for Michael, it probably feels better in some ways as it feels like you are doing something, but in reality there is nothing we can do that will bring him back. Sometimes the anger that comes from fighting for what you believe in temporarily masks the pain of grief.

Someday, this will all be over. Maybe the result you wanted will happen, maybe it won't. Either way the grief will still be there. The only way anyone can move on from what happened to Michael is through acceptance, and that is not easy when there are things like court proceedings longing it out. In regard to accepting my friend was gone, that took time. There are still times I cry or think "why?" and the truth is I will NEVER get an answer to that as the only people who can answer that are either not here on earth anymore or someone who would never give an honest answer (the murderer). And the same applies for Michael, I still cry and think "why?" but I am not going to rely on a court case to give me all the answers as I don't think it truly can tell me everything.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if Murray is not convicted, or the end result is not the best it could be then I will do my best to accept it all the same. Because acceptance is a part of grief. I am trying to accept that Michael is not coming back, and whatever happens to Murray that is not going to change that fact, and that is what is hurting me; Michael being gone.

Ok I can look at this in a slightly different way. I think a lot of people assume that should Murray get convicted then they will get closure and can finally be at peace. But from experience, I do not think this will happen, and I am afraid people may be expecting to feel better once it is all over, and that is unlikely.
yeah it doesnt work that way. look at chandler. i celebrated for a short time. a few days when he blew his head off. but at the end of the day it doesnt change what he did. u dont go back in time and have history changed.great he was gone but in the scheme of things it changes nothing of what happened. same with muray.it wont brring mj back or hcange what happened. the only thing i want is it being documented that he caused what happened. it wasnt mjs fault. and the hope he doesnt get out of prision alive which will bring me some joy for a short time b4 u realsie like with chandler it doesnt change what happened but at least hes gone

:bugeyed

Oh yes it does matter !!!! For Michael, his kids, his family, us.

But also for doctors (a lot of them are really pissed at Murray's actions, wether they are fans or not).

And for society in general : you need to be punished you kill someone in such a way. Otherwise it would be a green light for other doctors to do the same thing on other people.

Now, even if Murray's convicted of murder 2 and spends 15 years in jail, there will always be people to think and spread horrible things about Michael. The aquittal in 05 changed SOME people's minds, but there ar still some who believe that the accusations were true. That's not going to change, unfortunately.
The fans are very active, those who want to know the truth will be able to find it. Those who don't want to, well, about them I agree, I couldn't care less.
qft this really sums it up

I kinda agree with spoonie and elusive moonwalker. After the court case is over it is still gonna hurt and yes it seems like people are counting on feeling better after it. But as I do not think Dr.Murray murdered MJ if he does get involuntary manslaughter then that to me is enough but it scares me to think that some people probably won't be happy with that. In fact I don't know whether some people would be fully satisfied unless he ends up on death row and even then there will probably still be people wanting him to suffer worse. I find it scary coming from people who preach peace and love for all of mankind yet won't rest unless Dr.Murray suffers. No human being should suffer.

I am not a forgiving person and I just can"t say " what done is done ".
What about victims and their families ?
A crime must be punished. Otherwise...what is there ?!
I have every right to be personal about this.
Loosing Michael Jackson is the biggest lost for this world. Not just music.
He was a shining star and a hope for humanity !!!!!
A person who ended that should rot in jail.

It matters because a crime has been committed.

But whatever happens with this trial it wont bring Michael back :(

After the trial, we will get updates from the estate and it will be so painful again to see all this projects taking place knowing MJ is not here.

Sure, maybe by all this fighting for justice you may feel like you had that chance that we didn't have, but will it ever really be enough? Will you be able to rest should Murray only get a manslaughter charge? Would life in prison even be enough? I hope it in someway makes everyone feel better but I have to share this; once it's over it will still hurt. Getting justice will not make it all go away. And most of all it will not bring Michael back.

I guess what I am trying to say is that whilst I understand all this fighting for justice I am worried about the comedown. You won't have anything to fight for anymore. All the while you feel like you're fighting for Michael, it probably feels better in some ways as it feels like you are doing something, but in reality there is nothing we can do that will bring him back. Sometimes the anger that comes from fighting for what you believe in temporarily masks the pain of grief.

I understand where you are coming from. I know that a conviction and punishment in this case will not bring me complete closure, and I have accepted that from the beginning. The pain will always be there. However, Murray needs to be held accountable for his unspeakable lack of care and concern for Michael's life. So much has been lost.

I don't really understand this thread. It's like does it really matter criminal doctors like Murray are walking around and killing (or helping to kill) people with their shady ways?! Sheesh. And I don't understand wtf 'experience' you are talking about regarding he won't be convicted. Imo it looks like he has no way out of this mess.

For the conspiracy theory believers Murray not going behind bars would simply mean that he never killed Michael, therefore not going in jail. For all others the same situation would mean that Amerika (USA) has no justice system what so ever, because murdurers are walking like free men. I do believe in many things, but as for now I don't believe in USAs justice system, which means that Murray will probably get away with killing, not only a man, but an angel, a God given present.

It MATTERS. Conspiracy or not, it is MURRAY who will go on trial. If there were others involved, than he should say so. If he does not, it's on HIS head.

I would like to believe in the U.S.A. justice system, but I know that it's also made up of people, with AGENDAS.

Yes. An "angel, and a God-given present."

Of course it matters, for his family and for us. But also think about the things he did while he is a doctor, he was there to take care of his patient no matter if this is Michael Jackson or the girl next door he had to take care of this patient. And he did not do that! I'm glad it goes to trial and we'll see what happens next.

After this week of testimonies, I personally feel I could care less whether a jury puts Murray behind bars because any fool who read a single days worth of summaries will know this man is a classic drug criminal pusher masqeaurading as a doctor. There seem to be a lot of them these days. I suddenly feel a sense of security knowing that I know. ...that Murray was just a poor doctor in over his head, then that's their problem.
Physicians that play God are a problem for everyone, not just the poor unfortunate fella who bids an early adieu because of one more incompetent physician.
Physicians, just like clergy are still enjoying the bonus of trust, because the nature of their profession requires a minimum of trust. That trust broken affects all of us, society as a whole. If we all looked away when someone else was being mistreated, we'd still be sitting in dark caves.

And I don't feel even the remotest sense of security knowing a drug pusher put on the mask of a Doctor, where is that sense of security coming from? Next time a loved one is in a hospital- imagine kissing your loved one goodbye being wheeled into an OR- and you have to wonder if an incompetent Doc will simply poison your loved one to death?

Not only lost three young children their father- their father lost them as well. It goes both ways. Imagine Michael listening and FEELING his little girl's anguish, the 'where's daddy' of his baby boy. An over 80 year old woman buried her son- the same son she accompanied to court when he was wrongly accused of horrendous crimes.

Next time you kiss someone goodbye- imagine a ruthless person ending your loved one's life.

They're also the same people who believe the media is always right so why care? I would simply go on knowing what this whole mess taught us, that Michael was right about the whole system. All we can do is say our piece and leave it. We have no control whether anyone believes us or not. I think If Michael knew that he would have had less stress in his life. A lot of it came from feeling like he needed everyone to believe him. We need to let that go I think.
Michael Jackson had every right to feel mighty stressed about being accused of being a child m. And he had every right on this planet to feel upset about such accusations.
He was abused and extorted- and it is not up to me to decide if he needs to let go of something that was done TO HIM and him exclusively. He suffered.
That was not a matter of your neighbor thinking you drink too much around the Holidays.

Quite on the contrary, I have learned from Michael Jackson NOT to sit down when an injustice is known. He knew that children suffered- and he tried to do something about it. He didn't sit down and said 'oh, well, can't change it.'

Inner peace and enlightenment do not mean a 'who cares' attitude. Michael Jackson was not of a defeatist nature. He of all people got up and carried on when most people would have jumped off the nearest balcony.

It's just too scary for most people to believe Michael. They would rather believe Michael was just a crazy addict because that's easier, safer because they don't want to believe that their media, doctors etc, could (god forbid) actually lie to them, care more about their own money than integrity or health and safety of people. They'll just have to find out the hard way...

It's society's job to not let YOU find out the hard way that your Doctor is an incompetent fool if the fact that he is an incompetent fool is documented.

It's like taking a hypocritical stance toward crime- and the preciousness of life.

I am not in favor of death penalties and I do not celebrate somebody sitting in prison and I gain absolutely no personal satisfaction from knowing that Murray will experience financial ruin without his license- and I am deeply disturbed by comments such as 'oh, so great that he has difficulty paying his lawyers, they should drop him."- for a number of reasons. Reason number one is that everyone deserves legal counsel, yes, everyone.

However- how can I stand there and cry over what was done to Michael Jackson- who is INNOCENT- if I just stand there and shrug my shoulders toward an actual crime that was committed- against the innocent Michael Jackson??

I am disturbed by people who are offering some of the worst fantasies on what they would like to see happen to Murray- but I still want him to be tried- and I would like to see things being called by their actual name- murder. Not out of spite, but because I truly believe in the equality of men- meaning, we commit a crime, we deserve equal treatment.

Another hypocritical stance to me is to lament the fact that Michael Jackson has never received the legal equality that his country is supposed to guarantee him by virtue of his birthright- his citizenship- yet, to say, oh, what does it matter if Murray isn't convicted?
Michael was very aware of that, even sang about it. 'this is the land from which I came'.

It matters, a lot. Trying Conrad Murray is not an act of avenging Michael Jackson, who never was treated equally by the law- it is simply a minimum of being tried after taking another's life.

People have worked so hard and so tirelessly to counteract the constant bias in connection with Michael Jackson- remember the house that remained open to god damn moving trucks???? There's your Michael Jackson bias right there. It was Michael Jackson, supposedly dying of an 'overdose'- remember all the early Demerol talk? Best bias at work. Remember the first press conference that Ed Winter gave after the autopsy? "No foul play", 'course not- it's Michael Jackson. These actions right there were the ultimate drop in the bucket for me that showed me- Michael was not 'paranoid' about not being treated equally and I knew that since 1993 at the latest- but to see it played out like that- I fell into a deep, deep hole and I'm still not sure that I can climb out of it, without the ladder falling backwards, throwing me right back down.

If anybody else was dead after somebody poisoned them like that- that legal slammer would have slammed shut.
But because it's Michael Jackson, it took about forever.

I am not inclined to further the part of the bias that followed Michael in life and in death. A crime was committed and the most likely suspect is being tried. There's a reason we are not judge and jury in one person, particularly if we could be personally affected. But it's the job of us, the society as a whole, US, to try and guarantee people equal treatment- even when it comes to crime.

I don't gain personal satisfaction, I don't gain any amount of closure- I simply recognize that society as a whole has a duty here. I wished people wouldn't be too influenced by the loudest who write the most appalling things.
And the State of California in particular has a pretty unpleasant laundry list- police beatings anyone? A corrupt DA, anyone? There's a lot that smells pretty foul. And clean-up day starts by prosecuting those that most likely committed a crime.

Last edited:
I am sorry but I cannot believe you called this a flame thread GinnyJackson! I fail to see where there was any flaming going on. Sometimes it is a good idea to read the thread before posting with such a harsh accusation. How very rude!

And I don't understand wtf 'experience' you are talking about regarding he won't be convicted. Imo it looks like he has no way out of this mess.

I am assuming this was aimed at my comment, but if it wasn't then I'm sorry and please disregard this post.

I am sorry if I was not clear in what I meant. I completely agree with you that Murray will probably be convicted (of manslaughter) and quite rightly so given the evidence. I didn't mean that in my experience he would not be convicted I meant that in my experience if he is convicted (and I think he will be) it doesn't automatically mean that everyone will feel better. Sure there will be the temporary high of feeling like justice has been done but what I am worried about is that so many people (I'm not saying everyone, I am sure there are people who are prepared too) are expecting justice to bring closure, and begin to feel better instead of in pain from grieving, and I don't think this will happen. The real closure will come from acceptance that Michael is gone.

Nothing anyone does to Murray, justice or otherwise is going to bring the closure we all seek, that will come from acceptance. What I mean by "in my experience" was that I expected to feel better when my friends murderer was sentenced to life in prison but I did not begin to feel better for a long time after as justice did not bring complete acceptance. There were still questions of "why" that remained unanswered that I had hoped the court proceedings could answer for me but in truth, like this case, the only people who can answer either can't or won't. The court can find out a lot of things but it can't answer everything and stop the "why?" pain.

I hope I explained that a little better and sorry for any confusion.

Will it matter if a person that died at the hands of another isn't getting some justice? Does it matter that a careless 'doctor' didn't have the proper medical equipment for Jackson, who was also strenuously preparing for his first tour in 12 years, hence hired a doctor to monitor him? That he (Murray) tried his best to hide incriminating evidence and asked another to help him before calling 911? Does it matter that he left his patient die? Does it matter that the media keeps Murray like in a cocoon, while Jackson is mercilessly called a drug addict who took his own life like these insolent defenders (attorneys) for Murray do? Does it matter that a person took away the only real parent 3 children used to have? One that loved them so much and would have taken the bullet for them? one that helped thousands of children around the world? Will it matter if people committing such crimes end up free?

Resorting to feeling hatred and self-poisoning and all that is damagaing to the self, so it's not never an option. Afterall, God is the seer of all things, good and bad, to all justice and injustice. But crimes should be punished accordingly by law, and that is not against God's rules. If I had a child, or if my parent was gone the way Michael was, I would struggle to seek justice for their deaths on this earth, for an Injustice was committed and the guilty must pay by means of being imprisoned. Otherwise most of the people would turn criminals and take justice in their own hands if official laws were pointless.

Of course it matters if a person gets jail time for their crimes, that's at least part of the justice being achieved. Specially in Jackson's case who knew No justice on this earth, really, the FBI themselves knewing all along he was innocent of the crimes and Only revealing the evidence via declassified documents released after his death. The many unfair lawsuits hanging heavy on his back for most of his life, the many hurtful lies and accusations of the Worst possible kind against him who hurt him and others terribly, the mockery that keeps on being carried out even now. All the times they tried to tear him down and steal him, his home, take his children from him, his honor, his dignity (and they managed all that) and all this still makes one wonder if it matters or not that the person who actually for Real put an end to Jackson's life gets convicted?.... Will it matter if he only gets 4 years in prison, If he gets it?

It really matters. All of the others who slowly killed him throughout his life, it matters that they're still out in the open too. Like AEG, who increased his concerts by the day and gave him No real time to finish rehearsals and pushed him to do it or die. All of this matters.

... For those who say that the Real closure will come only when accepting Michael is gone is true, for the most part, because some are actually still believing Michael is alive and in hiding, so that is terrible. But many very much accepted he is gone and want justice to be served for that, that's unless one would think he actually took his own life and people have to accept that. .... Which is insane. Not all people are in denial, for many things are clear to them and some for sure will get a more sense of closure if justice is served. At least for once in Jackson's world. For his children. The point that this won't bring Jackson back is a weak one, honestly, because knowing he is dead and his doctor out in the open, free as a bird is pure blatant, gross injustice, and people shouldn't resign themselves to.. resignment, afterall, to an insane world which this world is growing into visibly day by day.

Edited, to add this post by Elusivemoonwalker which sums it all up:

"only mj could be faced with such B.S u had all the crap in 03-05 about hot air ballons and there been no clocks and kidnapping .if that were happening to anyone else it would be laughed out of court but cause its mj and 20 plus years of media brainwashing anything is possible. exactly the same here. mj is treated like a subhuman and has been for decades. where anything is possible. is this why so many were shocked when he left us casue bloody hell he was a human being after all."

Many thought Michael couldn't die, when he himself lamented on that "I'm only human".. ...

... It matters if he is in heaven now, also. This matters the most and I keep wondering, because his ending was so abrupt, what if not even now has he gotten his peace, because on earth, everything started to crumble for him, Most wanting a piece of this one person, then all of a sudden, he's gone... But that's another issue, sorry, illness taking over, despairing of human nature, what's left of it.

Last edited:
H.ll yes it would matter, it would matter a great deal to me alone!!!!

I'm not even getting into Michael's children and mother, but Murray for ever changed my life as well, the same goes for many, many other fans around the world. Michael didn't have to die! Even if it meant having insomnia, he could still live. Murray is responsible for taking away many people's only star in their life, let's not forget Murray is responsible for several suicides as well and for many destroyed lifes.

Him not being convicted to me would mean that well, Michael's life wasn't really worth that much.

Murray's name should officially go down in history as a name of a murderer, much like the guy who shot John Lennon and not like the doctor, who officially never was responsible for the death of Elvis.

I definitely care about his conviction and I profoundly still hope that the charges will be upped to 2nd murder!

Exactly, this man caused someone to die and he should be punished. The charges aren't even enough as it is so i can't say it's justice but this shows doctors they can't get away with being criminally negligent.

Murray acts like he did nothing wrong. He is a doctor and he has to take responsibility for his actions. I will always love and miss Michael. Nothing will make the sadness that he is gone go away.

It matters to me! I can think of millions of other reasons why it matters too--Prince, Paris, Blanket, millions of fans.
Without any consequences we would be living in Anarchy. I believe it is necessary to have rules, laws, etc, to have some sort of civility. I think most people would want that sense of order. It sets a precedent for the rest of the world, especially a high profile case like this one.

Yes it will matter to me. Though what he is facing is not enough prison time to me. He to me should either be facing murder 1 or murder 2 charges. My beloved Michael is forever gone because of that evil murdering monster. Who not only forever took away my beloved Michael he also forever took away my happiness and my life. And there are 3 children who are without a father now. Plus over 10 years ago my grandmother died in a similar way that my poor beloved Michael did. And since we couldn't take my grandmother's doctor and nurses to court for killing her. Because of the fact that she was 80 years old when she had died. At least Michael's killer can be taken to court and I just pray and hope that justice truly is served to my Michael. I just so badly wish I could be both the judge and jury in his case and give Dr. Murderer the death penalty. I have always been a big believer in the death penalty and personally he deserves to have it given to him.

of course,

where is justice in this world?

where is justice for his children

murray took away their daddy!

To me, it does matter if Murray is convicted. IMO this case for the defense is all about the exploitation of people's long-standing negative perceptions about Michael Jackson. If Michael was not already so hated by the media and over half of the public at large, there is no way that anybody would be buying Murray's lame excuses and switch-ups about what happened that day. We've heard for years about all these shady characters who did terrible things to Michael and got away with it because they cried the blues with crocodile tears to the media and general public who were more than happy to protect them and sweep their filthy doings under the rug. For once, I want to see someone who obviously did something wrong to Michael to be taken to court and made to go to jail for it. As much as I wish it would, it won't bring Michael back. But it will show me that people who work for celebrities can't blame them for everything that goes wrong and that the employees of said celebrity can't get away with any illegal or unethical actions of their own in a court of law. Michael and his fans never really got closure from 1993 or 2003-2005. Because his fans and supporters are still getting dogged about those things even now from haters day after day and year after year. I want to at least be able to know that Murray did not get away with what happened to Michael on June 25, 2009 and will go to jail. That will be closure for me.

Last edited:
Murray acts like he did nothing wrong. He is a doctor and he has to take responsibility for his actions. I will always love and miss Michael. Nothing will make the sadness that he is gone go away.

That's the amazing and infuriating part. Murray acts like he did nothing wrong. The fact that he had MJ on a daily regimen that would probably affect anyone negatively, and that he negligently left him alone, never had the right equipment, and even after Ortega sent MJ home, he still acted as though all was fine with his treatment of MJ.

He was grossly negligent just with his obvious lack of concern for his patient. It would send a terrible message if his kind of negligence doesn't result in some kind of punishment, especially since the result was the loss of MJ's life.

It'll matter to me. He wasn't even legally licensed to treat Michael's sleep problem, much less to administer propofol in a home setting. I mean, how can they not convict him!? The violations are endless. The idiot didn't even know how to properly administer CPR--which puts him below fifteen year old lifeguards at your local GYM--and they call this guy a doctor?!?!

It'll matter to me. He wasn't even legally licensed to treat Michael's sleep problem, much less to administer propofol in a home setting. I mean, how can they not convict him!? The violations are endless. The idiot didn't even know how to properly administer CPR--which puts him below fifteen year old lifeguards at your local GYM--and they call this guy a doctor?!?!

Exactly..he's obviously guilty and negligent but hopefully a good jury that isn't anti-MJ will be chosen. There is no way in the world that Murray should not be punished for what he did to MJ. He was flippant, careless and totally irresponsible and the fact that he's running around at malls smiling for the camera as if he does nothing wrong just really upsets me.

Yeah... If he showed some sort of remorse, if he said "I'm sorry", at least once, if he showed he was a human being.. He does none of this, but is more arrogant and wants to pose as/or simply is very carefree, feeling protected by the system and the media, and will have his defense continue murdering Jackson's character during the trial. For no matter how the trial ends, Jackson's name remains tarnished forever, and this is something the media will always gloat and be proud of, for they've been the feeders of doubt and falsities of anything Michael Jackson, they were at war with him all too often, predicting his death more than once. And this happened in the end. Now they're buddies with his killer, like TMZ. All of this is incredibly disturbing. Sure, prisons would get brimful of convicts for all the slow deaths that were caused to Jackson in his life, but when one is supposed to be a doctor to care for his hardworking, insomniac patient, yet does the total opposite of that, doesn't have any proper medical equipment, and leaves his patient die, in the end, to cover for his tracks.... If it weren't for this man, he may well have been alive today somehow. His children are now orphans.. How can this be something to overlook? How can justice not be served somehow and for how long will doctors be defended for their gross negligence and /or abuse of their patients? For how long will the patients be blamed for their death when they didn't want to die in the 1st place, but live, hence them hiring a doctor to take care of them/monitor them, like Jackson, while preparing for his most anticipated comeback?.... And if Murray got/still gets paid to be that dumb, that careless, that heartless, as he appears, wouldn't him not being convicted be an axe in one's heart, in his children's heart, a plain gross offense to life, to morality, to the human rights, a tongue-in-cheek attitude towards life, and how cheap and how valueless it starts to be when competing with money?

Wanting this guy in jail at all costs and having no peace until he gets what he deserves, or wishing him ill or death is self-consuming and not good. But justice is all that should be pursued and many wish, nothing more... Nothing more. Justice, for a life - a wonderful person with 3 children - got taken away too easily and way too soon. And this shouldn't have had to happen and could have been avoided If Murray at least had the proper equipment for administering the anesthetic. At least that. And him staying with him monitoring his breathing, he could've been alive with the proper care. None of that happened, all this 'doctor' seemed to see and care about is the all too seducing money. ......

Last edited:
Right.. Michael wanted to live and sleep that's why he hired Murray. Murray was in the wrong for allowing Mike to believe that propofol for sleep is a good idea. All Murray had to say is 'No Michael this is not smart or a good idea and there's a possibility you might not wake up so I am not doing this. It can risk your life and my career'.

That's all Murray had to say.. Murray is the medical professional and he's in the wrong here. I still don't believe he will find any expert anywhere who will justify what he did

another thing is if he gets away with this u are setting a precedent where the jury are saying its ok to do this in a home environment etc

Last edited:
yes, it will matter, it matters to me, it will matter to the public and first and foremost it will matter to his legacy.

another thing is if he gets away with this u are setting a precedent where the jury are saying its ok to do this in a home environment etc

very true.. Most doctors are already outraged at what he did can you imagine if he gets away with this?

Back