World cup 2010 discussion. [merged]

Re: World cup 2010 discussion.

Wow who would of expected that, he is pretty good, very dumb

With all due respect,can you please be more careful with your language'
I'm from Portugal.The country that you don't want to win,because of ONE player.

Don't know where are from, but i'm sure you woudn't like to see anyone wishing bad things toyour country.Especially,if it was because of one person.

It's true that portugal played awfull...But at least we didn't loose either.

Good luck to your country and to all the countries involved.

Im not wishing bad things, Im wishing they dont win the world cup. Sorry if i offend you but Ronaldo offended me and almost every other English person a few years ago

I don't like Portugal either because of Ronaldo, sorry! :ph34r: He's just very arrogant and annoying imo, even though a talented player.

Awesome game betweeen Spain and Switzerland, and awesome that the SWISS won!!! :clapping:

This tournament will go down in history as the one with least goals made if the teams don't start making them..

Dunga (Brazil manager) just dropped him out. He don't think he's good anymore or worth it. Bad move IMO.

:bugeyed :doh: They (Ronaldinho & Ronaldo) definitely would've deserved to be there :(

smiley_holland.gif
smiley_holland.gif
smiley_holland.gif
smiley_holland.gif

Can't wait to see the next match.

:smilerolleyes:Ok, I never expected i will post any comments here, for I really couldn't care any less about fútbol (soccer), but today my little country won its game and it was the first time Chile won a game in a World Cup in FORTY EIGHT!!!! gEEEEzzz... just see how bad we are!! :toofunny:

But they won and they have put a huge shut up sign on my big mouth (though many said the game must have been way better) and I am quite grateful to them, for the happiness on the streets is amazing. I just can't believe how many smiling faces and happy people jumping and dancing and screaming because of this. And considering what a terribly bad year this has been for Chile, I just have to be grateful to them from bringing this joy to our little country :)

maybe I got to understand a bit of what they like so much about soccer ;D

I just can't imagine how happy people in Switzerland must be!!! :wild::wild:

:clapping::clapping:

---
Edited: It was "only" 48 years without they winning a match at world cup, not sixty. See... such a difference :smilerolleyes:

Last edited:

Ok, I never expected i will post any comments here, for I really couldn't care any less about fútbol (soccer), but today my little country won its game and it was the first time Chile won a game in a World Cup in SIXTY YEARS!!!! gEEEEzzz... just see how bad we are!! :toofunny:

But they won and they have put a huge shut up sign on my big mouth (though many said the game must have been way better) and I am quite grateful to them, for the happiness on the streets is amazing. I just can't believe how many smiling faces and happy people jumping and dancing and screaming because of this. And considering what a terribly bad year this has been for Chile, I just have to be grateful to them from bringing this joy to our little country :)

Haha that's great :D Sport really brings people together :yes:

Ronaldo would have deserved to be a part of this, he's a soccer legend. I love Ronaldo (de Lima that is not Gaucho)

Switzerland beat Spain by 1-0! What a shocker!

With all due respect,can you please be more careful with your language'
I'm from Portugal.The country that you don't want to win,because of ONE player.

Don't know where are from, but i'm sure you woudn't like to see anyone wishing bad things toyour country.Especially,if it was because of one person.

It's true that portugal played awfull...But at least we didn't loose either.

Good luck to your country and to all the countries involved.
I saw some critical Brazilian football saying they want to play Brazil with Portugal. :wild:

I always thought that Ronaldinho was in the Brazilian team, yesterday i watched the match but he wasn't in it... what happend?
Nobody liked the players that Dunga called for the Cup :lol: Some of them are good. I do not know what to say. Let's hope the next games. What I know is that Dunga is very tough and demanding with the team.

Ok, I never expected i will post any comments here, for I really couldn't care any less about fútbol (soccer), but today my little country won its game and it was the first time Chile won a game in a World Cup in SIXTY YEARS!!!! gEEEEzzz... just see how bad we are!! :toofunny:

Congrats

Brazil could win this cup but the coach wil not allow.

We had Neymar (a phenomenon. He plays in Santos - Pele played in that club) Ganso (Goose) who also plays for Santos with Robinho. We had Ronaldinho, Adriano.

But our coach is an idiot. He did not pick them.

Now we do have only KaKa (injured), Robinho and Maicon.

Ronaldo would have deserved to be a part of this, he's a soccer legend. I love Ronaldo (de Lima that is not Gaucho)

Agree with you!!!

In Brazil, we called him: FENOMENO (traslation: PHENOMENON), the Italians were first called him as FENOMENO/PHENOMENON

Brazil could win this cup but the coach wil not allow.

We had Neymar (a phenomenon. He plays in Santos - Pele played in that club) Ganso (Goose) who also plays for Santos with Robinho. We had Ronaldinho, Adriano.

But our coach is an idiot. He did not pick them.

Now we do have only KaKa (injured), Robinho and Maicon.
He did not pick Adriano either?? What's wrong with him :doh:

Can't wait for Englands match tomorrow!!

Good luck boys!

* Blows Vuvuzela * :bugeyed Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

^ I haven't even heard the sound of Vuvuzela because they lower their noice here on tv.. have to go youtubing I guess.

saturday holland again, yayyy!!!
Going with my dad to the cafe all in orange , hahahaha.

blow the vuvuzela,s what a nasty sound is that, yikes!

So happy Argentina won! Now Im just waiting for England to win and then it'll all be good!

It was a nice game from Argentina :) And a stupid thing to do from than Nigerian player in the Greece game :no:

Really? Haha I only saw it quickly from the news but it looked terrible.

Haven't seen Argentina's game, but i was sooo happy to hear about the result, so verrrry happy. How were Diego's training skills again?:cheeky:

Sure it's still very soon, but i got a feeling.....not only that tonight's gonna be a good night lol (lovely BEP song btw :p), but also a really good vibe about Argentina's prospects, really good vibe. Time will tell...

Back