World cup 2010 discussion. [merged]

Re: World cup 2010 discussion.

I really hope USA is going to lose tommorow. I really wish my team would go to second round.

:bugeyed Oops, Germany-Serbia 0-1?! Only 10 minutes to go!

Tonight England! Go England! :clapping:
And tomorrow the Dutchies! Gooooo Dutchies! :clap:

Wow, I wonder who else will still surprise us..

Looking forward for Holland's game tomorrow :)

The guys who ''speaks during the match'' (dont know how to say it in english lol) during USA match just say something about Michael and I didnt heard what. Just heard ''Michael Jackson'' and my head immediatly turn to the TV. Go USA you can make it.!

great and especially very entertaining match between USA and Slovenia. :clapping:
USA should have won though... does anybody know why the last goal 2-3 didn't count??

Looking forward to tonight's match England vs. Algeria. Hope England will make it.
Yes, I know it's not quite usual for a German guy to root for England.. :D

The guys who ''speaks during the match'' (dont know how to say it in english lol) during USA match just say something about Michael and I didnt heard what. Just heard ''Michael Jackson'' and my head immediatly turn to the TV. Go USA you can make it.!
:lol: Commentators?

great and especially very entertaining match between USA and Slovenia. :clapping:
USA should have won though... does anybody know why the last goal 2-3 didn't count??
It was a messy situation but our commentators said there was really no good reason to abandon it.. so I agree with you, USA should've won.

Another surprise that Germany's loss.

It was a messy situation but our commentators said there was really no good reason to abandon it.. so I agree with you, USA should've won.

Same here. And also our TV-expert (Oliver Kahn) didn't see any reason... Maybe the referee mistook a Slovenian player with an American one seing a barrier.

Another surprise that Germany's loss.

Yes, really I didn't expect that. :bugeyed

Woop woop COME ON ENGLAND!! :)

USA should've won that game. The ref made such a f*cking atrocious call! There was nothing wrong with that goal. ARGH! :angry:

awww comonnnn....just think of a tie as a...peaceful way of winning:D

Same here. I also enjoyed it very much! But i disagree that USA should won. USA is the most violent team on the whole World cup and the judge should be stricter. I was afraid that half of the Slovenian players will end in hospital lol, it was just barbaric. :)

its getting dificult, i was voting for france cause im french, but i live in portugal for 17 years now and im portuguese too, so i guess its over for france this world cup, so now im voting for portugal.

What a pile of poo! Played like a bunch of muppets especially Rooney.. FFS

Embarrassing :bugeyed

Gosh, England-Algeria 0-0? What happened? I didn't see the match. Was it that bad?
Ah well, I hope the Dutch team will do better tomorrow! :wink:

WHAT??? you are for ENGLAND???? wie kommt das denn?!

no, of course my first bet is Germany, but..
It's just because I used to live in London quite a long time.. :D therefore I do have pretty much positive feelings regarding England's team, too :)

I know, it's strange.. but.. there must be any association between GER and ENG ?! ;)

Gosh, England-Algeria 0-0? What happened? I didn't see the match. Was it that bad?
Ah well, I hope the Dutch team will do better tomorrow! :wink:

There was a good algerian team ! I've been well surprised by this new generation they have speed and England team seemed to be ... tired ! not worse than France team yesterday (difficult to do worse) - I really think that english team has been very surprised by the Algeria, they probably didn't think that they could been so well organized in their game and have a good defence. Never underestimate the rival !!

PS: should I say that I am french and algerian ?:D

Good for Algeria then! :clapping:I guess that's what has happened a lot the past few days, with teams underestimating their opponents! :yes:
Oh my, the Japanese have a very good team too! :D I'm getting nervous now... :lol:

Good for Algeria then! :clapping:I guess that's what has happened a lot the past few days, with teams underestimating their opponents! :yes:
Oh my, the Japanese have a very good team too! :D I'm getting nervous now... :lol:

I'd love the Japanese to win the World Cup I'm not a Football fan or anything but Japan is an awesome place!

You can !!!!:D

That was complete rubbish! I'm glad the crowd booed the England team at the end :hysterical:

The match hasn't even started and there where just some people walking to the street with thier vuvuzela's, loud music and they sounded very drunk already:no: I'm not gonna watch today.. don't really like football.
I don't care who wins today my own country or Japan.

My dad is for our country so I once told him..ok then i cheer for Japan :lol:
Last match Japan played my dad was for the other team aswell and I was like yay Japan won!!!:dancin: And then the moments he yells at the TV.. then I'm like "go there and play yourself" and then he gets all annoyed which is funny :lol:

Back