Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about upcoming MJ album [Update Pg15]

I think it will be a Victory tour release!

excited-gif19.gif

Stay calm guy's

This can be anything, but finger crossed :) !

A Victory tour release would need the support of ALL of the brother's and for them to work with the estate. That is not likely.

Remember guys, Timbaland said a week ago or so that news will be "coming soon" when asked about it on Twitter.

I am thinking it's the album. However, there is a possibility it's Victory tour related, since we got the Heartbreak Hotel performance yesterday from the official The Jacksons channel.

I just happened to be on the computer just as my fanclub got the email and posted immediately.

Which was only 30 minutes ago. They probably havent gotten the chance to post about it yet.

I love you, you know that? :p

But on a serious note, it could be about The Immortal being on the road again or new MJOne shows. :p
;) I love you!
I do not think it is about the Immortal shows or MJ ONE.

I hope it isn't the Victory Tour but I won't go into that. Hope it is the new album, can't wait to hear what Timbaland has been working on.

why hasn't mjjc got the announcement then????? it's won a music television award!!!!!

We got it too. Staff isn't online or on the board 24/7.

edited to add: I got the excitement but is there a reason to email the online team? If they say an announcement is coming , it is coming. I don't see the need to email them to ask if that's real.

New album hopefully!

What time will we get the announcement??

We don't know

Must waiting, it's only a couple of hour's :)

I would love a Victory Tour release! A new album is coming no matter what so....either way anything NEW and POSITIVE about MJ is all good! Can't wait to read what it is! :wild:

We already know an Album is coming. I hope it is a Victory Tour Announcement :)

who is the guy on the forum with insider information? i forgot his name. Perhaps somebody could ask him what the announcement is in regards to?

But maybe we are getting tracklist? date release? Even a snippet tease? :)

I am sorry but I must have missed the official announcement.

Anyone has a link to a statement from the Estate/Sony about a new album?

There was no official announcement from the Estate about an Album. But We know one is coming. Based on the info we do have and have been discussing.

WELL!!! Is all about that SONY MUSIC and the Esate is cooperating with Sony Mobile for the new Xperia Z2 phone!!! The track to the 90sec spot will be SLAVE TO THE RHYTHM (Michael´s Solo Version!!!)

Still nothing on his website about the sony mobile partnership though..

I read something great!!

We are thrilled with the use of the new solo Michael Jackson recording, “Slave To The Rhythm,” - which means STTR MJ solo version WILL NO DOUBT be released!!

SO the first officially confirmed song - and maybe the lead single - is Slave To The Rhythm!!!

GREAT SONG !!!

ANS ALSO - New album just came a HELL LOT CLOSER !!! :lol: :)

Hess;3963959 said:
I read something great!!

We are thrilled with the use of the new solo Michael Jackson recording, “Slave To The Rhythm,” - which means STTR MJ solo version WILL NO DOUBT be released!!

SO the first officially confirmed song - and maybe the lead single - is Slave To The Rhythm!!!

GREAT SONG !!!

ANS ALSO - New album just came a HELL LOT CLOSER !!! :lol: :)

That remix totally ruined the track, it's a kind of $hit...

Nothing worth to be happy at all...!!!

If its a confirmed production by Timbo (and it is Timbaland actually it has that cool Timbo Groove like a ginuwine song called Crying Out or something like that) brace yourselves for something big (my own opinion : give us a full produced album by timbaland drums, grooves, strings and choir arrangements and keep Will I Am and his Atari and Nintendo sounds away from the scene)

Edit : And OH BTW if an unreleased vocals are used on a brand new AD well its a big hint that something else is comin' ;)

Michael is appearing very cheap to hardcore fans right now i am sure, knew this would happen. I had no faith in timbaland, and this proves my point.

I love the song, i love the suspense & i know this is just the beginning.

The new album is right around the corner, we will hear more news, more music the next few days/weeks!
I'm on fire!

To the haters: Just cut it! It's always the same, ungrateful, immature, prejudiced bashing...
If you don't like, JUST F***ING DON'T BUY!

Michael is appearing very cheap to hardcore fans right now i am sure, knew this would happen. I had no faith in timbaland, and this proves my point.

1) Michael sold Beatles songs to be used in commercials when he bought the catalog back in the late '80s. I'm sure the Beatles fans said the same thing.
2) This new mix is better than the God awful mix that we have now.
3) Who said Timbaland even produced it? Did we see any confirmation? He's not the only producer working on the album.
4) This new mix is better than the God awful mix that we have now.
5) A NEW MICHAEL JACKSON SONG IS BEING USED IN A TELEVISION COMMERCIAL. Do you know how many songs explode on the charts because of this kind of marketing? This is the best type of promotion you could possibly give a single.
6) This new mix is better than the God awful mix that we have now.

1) Michael sold Beatles songs to be used in commercials when he bought the catalog back in the late '80s. I'm sure the Beatles fans said the same thing.
3) Who said Timbaland even produced it? Did we see any confirmation? He's not the only producer working on the album.
5) A NEW MICHAEL JACKSON SONG IS BEING USED IN A TELEVISION COMMERCIAL. Do you know how many songs explode on the charts because of this kind of marketing? This is the best type of promotion you could possibly give a single.

Hahaha, classic! Love it :D

You can hear his trademark sounds/his adlibs in the song. ;)

i prefer the tricky stewart final mix to this crappy reproduction with other people's voice and touch ups. just give us the original version worked on by babyface, l.a reid & Michael in 1989. this is crap.

Back