You know you're obsessed with MJ when...

Hehehe....I've done this plenty of times...After we left the theatre the first time we saw "This Is It", my sister and I blasted MJ while driving out of the parking lot with everyone still outside going to their cars...I saw a lot of smiles!
Hehe there's nothing better than a smiley for Mikey :wub:

You know you're obsessed with Mikey when you smile whenever you see children :)

I know Michael's made me open my eyes towards the beauty and innocence of childhood. The way the whole world should live.

You know you're obsessed with Mikey when you can't get Michael out of your mind to study for Uni exams and instead browse on MJJC for hours haha

LOL...this thread is awesome and that list is the best. I was surprised how many I relate with....but then not really surprised I guess...haha...I fully accept that I'm obsessed with Michael. :p

I actually have one to add...

When you are doing clay crafts and can't help but sculpt MJ:

clay-mj.jpg

LOL. I did that just the other day...during craft time with my daughter. :p

When your watching 'The top 10 biggest tracks right now' on MTV and think, MJ is better then all these. Sometimes I only listen to non MJ music only so I can appreciate how good his is.

Also whats so special about this song/video, it was in the top 10 biggest right now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIQz6zZi7R0 . Is it some sort of joke? Is this what music has come to? Sorry to any arctic monkey fans!

Also when you ask someone something and they say no I say 'Your missing out' ala MJ on Martin Bashir documentary when he says 'You don't climb trees..'

Modern music isn't very good... Just my opinion! There are no pioneers or legends anymore. Michael was the last and greatest.

Today's music business is purely profit driven and there is no love for real music. At least on a commercial basis. They fiddle around with the real voices and make them sound electronic.. they create one hit wonder 'stars' who get their 2 months of fame on a radio station and then fade into obscurity. Very little talent or substance in the industry anymore. IMO!

Modern music isn't very good... Just my opinion! There are no pioneers or legends anymore. Michael was the last and greatest.

Today's music business is purely profit driven and there is no love for real music. At least on a commercial basis. They fiddle around with the real voices and make them sound electronic.. they create one hit wonder 'stars' who get their 2 months of fame on a radio station and then fade into obscurity. Very little talent or substance in the industry anymore. IMO!

So very true, for example when MJ does Man In The Mirror live hes on the floor and its like hes singing from deep within his soul. You can tell he means and believes in his music. But that arctic monkeys link I posted does take the piss a little. Its got nothing going for it yet its one of the biggest tracks out right now according to MTV. Sorry to take thread off topic.

So very true, for example when MJ does Man In The Mirror live hes on the floor and its like hes singing from deep within his soul. You can tell he means and believes in his music. But that arctic monkeys link I posted does take the piss a little. Its got nothing going for it yet its one of the biggest tracks out right now according to MTV. Sorry to take thread off topic.

Haha sorry to continue taking the thread off topic!
But there's nothing from the soul anymore in modern commercial music! All it is about today is sex, money and partying.. that's it. No depth. Nothing timeless that will be remembered for generations to come. The best album of the 00's is Invincible. No competition! It will be remembered for centuries to come :)

Haha sorry to continue taking the thread off topic!
But there's nothing from the soul anymore in modern commercial music! All it is about today is sex, money and partying.. that's it. No depth. Nothing timeless that will be remembered for generations to come. The best album of the 00's is Invincible. No competition! It will be remembered for centuries to come :)

Absolutly agree with this! Im 18 and yeah i still listen to the music of today i.e. Lady Gaga etc. but it just doesnt have the same effect on me as what Michael does. Give me Michael anyday, which is why after listening to recent songs i always have to go back to Michael because his music is perfection to me. It has everything you could want. Your right, songs these days are all the same. Rarely you get songs about the earth etc or songs that have morals these days unless its a charity song!
I hate how Invincible is so underated & yet yeah its an incredible album that has meaning to it. I also love how Michaels music never gets boring. Songs like Smooth Criminal who have been around for about 20 years now & yet whe you play it today it still sounds incredible, fresh, cool & just still makes you want to dance. Whereas songs that come out today, you play them alot for a few weeks then you get bored of them and move on. Thats what im like anyway.

Yup, im apologize for keeping this off topic too! :S

Anymore?? Btw, i love your sculpture amygrace- it does actually look like Michael, vey cute to! :)

I actually have one to add...

When you are doing clay crafts and can't help but sculpt MJ:

clay-mj.jpg

LOL. I did that just the other day...during craft time with my daughter. :p

Thats beautiful, I love it! :heart:

Still more and more I can relate to, keep them coming guys :cheeky:

I agree about todays music....it's pretty awful and misses quite some soul. There's actually a thread about it somewhere here too I thought, might be in 'general discussion'. :yes:

@Amy: I love your little sculpture, so sweet!

'When you're in a music store and see MJ's albums, all of 'em which you already have, and you almost can't resist buying them AGAIN.'

Happened to me today! Could resist in the end though. :lol:

I agree about todays music....it's pretty awful and misses quite some soul. There's actually a thread about it somewhere here too I thought, might be in 'general discussion'. :yes:

@Amy: I love your little sculpture, so sweet!

'When you're in a music store and see MJ's albums, all of 'em which you already have, and you almost can't resist buying them AGAIN.'

Happened to me today! Could resist in the end though. :lol:

Haha is so true! I always go into my local music store and my heart drops when there's nothing there I haven't got. So I usually end up coming away with a sealed version just for collecting haha. Every time haha.

When you get told by your boss to create a work playlist on your Ipod and you get told 'I wanted a work playlist, not a Michael Jackson playlist!' This is why I like my other boss, he's a massive MJ fan!

when you have all kinds of music on your ipod ...but...the only ones you listen to IS Michael....he is my obsession....:lmao:

When you write 'Heal The World' in bathrooms for people to read haha.

Haha, I've so done stuff like that before! When I used to have exams and stuff in school, I'd write MJ lyrics all over the table for the next people to read! :blush: :lol:

this is friggin hilarious. i love it :D

23.) You spaz on anyone who says anything negative about him, then launch into a gigantic rant with EVERY FACT that ever existed

... me to a tee lol :D

when at your previous workplace you used to blast mj cds all day until they were scratched and ruined... then after he passes your boss rings you to tell you he bought a new album and is playing it non-stop while all your work colleagues reminisce about you moonwalking all over the place...

(i worked in an ice creamy by the way lol)

You see a slim guy with broad shoulders and slender hips, and you think "he's got Michael's build", and you're watching him so intently you walk into a street pole!

Haha, I've so done stuff like that before! When I used to have exams and stuff in school, I'd write MJ lyrics all over the table for the next people to read! :blush: :lol:
I always leave my 'heal the world' tag everwhere...actually for many years already...LOL!
Schooltables, on the walls, at the floor....you name it. :innocent:

Thought of a few more

*When talking to people about Michael, you prefer to call him just Michael instead of Michael Jackson because to you he's like a member of your family.

*You think of sunglasses as being hater blockers (makes sense if you've read the macro thread here)

*Whenever you see or hear the phrase "This Is It" it automatically makes you think of Michael.

*When you catch yourself swearing, you apologize because you know Michael doesn't like swearing :lol:

:rotl: Excellent !!
Nearly all i can relate to / apply to lmao!
also you know when your obsessed when you try to imitate his dances
and HEHEs ans shamos at party's or just randomly throughout the day.
And you have about 20 MJ T shirts one for every day of the week.
And have nearly broken you ankles trying to stand on your toes

also when people say things that are also lines in his songs / Song titles
you instantly start sing along to in any situation.

Thought of a few more

*When talking to people about Michael, you prefer to call him just Michael instead of Michael Jackson because to you he's like a member of your family.

*Whenever you see or hear the phrase "This Is It" it automatically makes you think of Michael.

Guilty as charged!

You notice the MJ albums in the store are out of place and you reorganize them by release date...

Anyone else do this besides me? lol

Back