your top 3 comedy films ? (from modern era)

Screamin

Proud Member
Mine

1.dumb and dumber
2.hotrod
3.ready to rumble

yours ?

I don't like modern comedies. I don't like much modern anything (music, cars, fashion, television, etc), lol. Here's mine:

It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World
Car Wash
Ferris Beuller's Day Off

These things change rapidly for me...
If I answer this question in a week from now, who knows what movies I'll pick...

Anyhow, right now my top three are: Liar Liar, Sister Act, Bruce Almighty.

Hard hard choice but.................

Dumb and dumber
Big daddy
Don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood

Dumb & Dumber is great. :D I would put that on #1.
and The Big Lebowski

The Blues Brothers
Plains, Trains, and Automobiles
Home Alone

and i want to give a shout out to The Nutty Professor!!

Shaun of the Dead
Hot Fuzz
erm, dunno, Cant think off the top of my head!

I hate the modern movie comedies. Unless they came from Bollywood. Baaziger has some really funny parts in it. Even though it is class as a psychological thriller / love story. Johnny Lever is what makes that movie really funny. I think he is crazy in that movie. Well him and that guy that looks like the Indian version of Oliver Hardy.

3 of my most favorite Hollywood comedies are:

Sons of the Desert (1933)

Bringing Up Baby (1938)

Girl Shy (1924)

As for the last one Girl Shy is probably the most funniest movie Hollywood has ever made. Harold Lloyd was just so insanely funny was when he had to go stop this wedding. I had never laughed so hard and for so long as did when it was time for him to go and stop this wedding. My stomach was absolutely killing me. Because of me laughing as hard as I did. Omg there is nothing like watching a silent comedy movie. Its a shame Hollywood doesn't make them any more. Hollywood really knew how to make comedies back during the silent era to the 1960s. It is no wonder why I prefer and love old Hollywood comedies. Because that was when they were good.

Back