Aaaooowww!!!!! - Let's talk about Streetwalker

alexcat321

Proud Member
tell me, that Streetwalker doesnt wanna make you go AAAOOOWWW!!! Now lets discuss some streetwalker, do you like the song, if so why? and if not, why not? I think this is like Mj's best song and should have been released way back!! Lets talk STREETWALK'!!!:tease:

Please use more understandable titles for threads instead of 'aaaaaooowww'. :cheeky:

*moves thread to correct forum*

"YOU SEE I NEVER MET A GIRL, JUST LIKE YOU..."

LUV this song!!!!:wub:
It makes me wanna dance
:yes:
And Michael just sounds so "take charge"!!! oh yeah!!!!!

too bad quincy replaced this track with another part of me..... this track should of had been on Bad or atleast on Dangerous or any album

Love this song! Mike's voice is awesome in this. I love the gritty feel it has.

I LO VE TTHAT SONG I WISH I CAN SING IT I LOVE IT I WISH I CAN FIND REALLY COOL DANCES FOR IT :yes: :jump: :heart:

I love it!!!! more than Another Part of Me (love love them both, but i just like streetwalker more :p)

I love Streetwalker but i prefer Another Part Of Me so i'm glad that Another Part Of Me made the album instead of Streetwalker and if Streetwalker was included on the Bad album we never would have gotten the song Dangerous because the bass lick that was used in Streetwalker was also used in Dangerous

streetwalker also uses the same beat as billie jean and michael uses it in his live shows when he throws his shirt back

I love it specially to hear MJ sings about "i like to take u places how about Newyork city or Paris..."
it tells me he likes those places!!lol

street -walker is ok but i much rather prefer fly away.

(both were unreleased until the special edition of bad was released)

1st time I heard it, I hit rewind 3 more times to dance and sing to it. lol It's a great song and should have been on Bad. It would have given Michael 1 more number 1 off that album.

Personally, as much as I love the song, I would have replaced "Just Good Friends" with Streetwalker....or even "Leave Me Alone"

Not "Leave Me Alone". That song is pure genius. It could have replaced "APOM" or "JGF" though. Even though I love "APOM" too.

the song is strong melody-wise but the structure is all over the place.... if it was fixed up the only track i would replace it with would be 'Just Good Friends'.

I love Street Walker a lot :heart:

I have a question, who did the chorus in that song? just Michael? it seemed Prince's voice

Thanks in advance :)

mj and them songs about ladies of the night interesting. the song to me is a b side or a outtake. never felt it beyond the start.it sounded like 2-3 other better songs that he released to the public IMO.

Back