If Michael announced a tour today....

How do you think "haters" will recieve his comeback?

• Total voters

iboz75

Proud Member
... and started selling tickets for it, do you think they would sell out fast, or would it be like Janet's current tour, or would only old people be there now because he's considered as an oldies act

How do you think the tickets would sell? Who do you think will come to the show (old people, young, middle age, black, white, ect..)

Overall, how do you think his comeback would be accepted and reviewed?

An MJ tour would be huge!! All over the net I see haters are even admitting they would go see him. Janet was never a huge touring act, so it's not surprising she's not doing as well.

An MJ tour would be huge!!

I agree AngieJ.

I think folks are looking for something different. I mean, we see the same people over and over again. I think fans and non-fans are watching and waiting for MJ to make his next move. Folks want to see him one more time and for some folks it would be their first time. I honestly believe that a tour, big or small, would be a huge hit.

now................. he may b 50 i still dont see him as old.
oh hell yes, but what city?, cos if its london im on it. definate sell out. and i think the age factor would be mixed, but lookin at all of mj's concerts majority i see in the background are white, but still mj's music is universal no matter what skin colour. im black, 19yrs old and i luvvvvvvvvve his music.

people talk thats what they do, media would have things to say about is capability and blah balh blah, but still woudlnt they like to see the show and criticize!

if mj announced a tour this second, tickets wud be gone! lol it wud be a media circus

but what city?

LOL! I think THAT is the bigger question. Where would a Michael Jackson Tour start?

A MJ concert could tickle the economy, because folks would be flying and booking hotels to the FIRST concert location. I don't even think folks would be able to wait until he came closer to where they live. If he announces a tour, the majority of people are gonna want to go to the first one.

It would be HUGE!!
If artists like Basim (a guy who made it through x factor in Denmark) can bring so much attention... Omg. If Michael is gonna tour again... its gonna be HUGE for sure!!

He will sell out. People out of curiosity would just die to see him in concert. He's a living Legend. Huge acts today don't just only sell out stadiums because of their music is so great, but they have been in the game for so long that when they come to your country one would be a fool to miss such a spectacular show.

As an example, I have never been a huge fan of either Robbie Williams or U2, but when they popped up in my country a couple of years ago, I was in line for tickets. I had a blast at both concerts. And to my surprise, I knew all the Robbie Williams songs by heart, hehe. I went to those concert for simple reasons really. To have a great time. To see a huge show. To hear one or two of the songs I liked. And spending time with friends.

That's why Michael Jackson will sell out. You don't have to be a die hard fan to want to buy tickets for his concert. People will buy his ticket to hear their favorite Jackson beats. See him live and checking out what's Michael Jackson really is about.

The very young and old will hope to have their tickets ready when the door opens.

I feel a tour is coming up in 2009! :D

bags are packed! where are we going for the 1st concert?? :D

only old people would go??? well i always considered myself as an 80 year old lady.....:unsure:

i think it would be huge!:)

The very young and old will hope to have their tickets ready when the door opens.
That's another selling fact for an MJ tour. The fact that he attracts the young AND the old. I'm sure there are a few, but not many who can attract such a wide range when it comes to the age of a Michael Jackson fan.

I remember somebody saying that "a Michael Jackson fan is 6 through 60". LOL!

That's another selling fact for an MJ tour. The fact that he attracts the young AND the old. I'm sure there are a few, but not many who can attract such a wide range when it comes to the age of a Michael Jackson fan.

I remember somebody saying that "a Michael Jackson fan is 6 through 60". LOL!

lie! i'd say its from 1 to 100 :p
My grandma is 84 and she loves him, my cousin is 1 and she was mesmerized watching 95 vma's performance! :D

Im sure that, if it was possible, my whole family would be there to see him perform (my dad would see it for the 2nd time)

yea, I had my cousin doing the thriller dance when he was 18 months old!! lol. He's 25 now.

It would be huge, no doubt.

Even those who hasn't seen him yet, has heard all the stories about his performances, so some of them would like to go too I think!

He should start his tour in Denmark!

Like everyone else, I think it would be huuuuuuge. and no, I don't think only old/middel aged people would go. no way! I'm not old myself and know a bunch of boys/girls who are into MJ and would die for a concert ticket. lool.

^^^^^
Yeah I know many youngsters who would also love to see him perform live!

I think all ages would go, old would be nostalgic and young would like to experience the magic and wonder they have only heard about, and seen on youtube!

I think it would be very mixed, old and young!

OMG THE THREAD ALMOST MADE ME HAVE A HEART ATTACK!

I read the "Michael announced a tour today" without IF.

Damn. Psyche can really play witcha.

I also agree that it would be huge,
I have a list a mile long from people who are not what you would call 'fans', but who would just love to see Michael perform live. They keep asking me to get them tickets if I hear about a tour. They all agree that no matter what you think of MJ as a person, his music and talent still speaks for itself. There is no-one better than Michael Jackson.

if tickets were reasonably priced, then he could easily sell a million tickets in the UK alone!!!

if tickets were reasonably priced, then he could easily sell a million tickets in the UK alone!!!
He would need to do multiple shows in the UK in order to sell a million tickets LOL

Wembley Stadium only has a capacity of 90,000.

And I doubt he'll do multiple shows IF the Tour does happen. I'd say it would be smaller than HIStory Tour.

ppl close to michael have said that he would do 2 "Large "venues instead of say 5 which only hold 30,000 as 30,000 is considered "too small" by michaels ppl .

When (not if ) he does decide to tour again he will (in my view) do as few concerts as possible but to perform infront of more ppl such as 90,000+ at wembley stadium (england) and maybe another staidum which holds around the same 90,000.

I cant wait and i only hope that they limit the number of tickets each person can buy so they cant sell them on the blackmarket for stupidly high prices

Last edited:
I think it would set a new selling record...it would sell out fast. Hell, I think MJ should market himself like Disney does with it's films. Have a concert every 8 years....people will know just how rare an event it is, and they will FLOCK to it...LOL! THEN put the films of each concert in a vault....to be released in ANOTHER 8 years...

Last edited:
LOL Imagine!

"Michael Jackson has announced his (whatever name) tour. Tickets will star selling--"

*peps waiting at the phone/internet* :telephone:

It would be a competition :lol: Everyone'll be FIGHTIN' to get some damn tickets!

I think an announced tour would be a sell off!

The question is though, would after all this time the U.S. be included in tour plans?

Back