Monday 19th January 2009 :T-Pain Confirms Three Track Collaboration with Michael Jackson

mjsexbomb

Proud Member
greeting07.gif

Morning Everyone :D

MichaelJackson2.jpg

Thats me today chillin on the sofa, chocolates in one hand, bollinger in the other cos its my birthday :cheers:

Michael Jackson News

Only one article today, well no knews is good news :cheeky:​

entertainmentwise.com​

Michael Jackson Has Got It Covered...

His Son Blanket, That Is The pop star and his offspring go undercover...

Michael Jackson Has Got It Covered...His Son Blanket, That Is ...more Michael Jackson » Michael Jackson kept his face under wraps yesterday, whilst son 'Blanket' also lived up to his nickname. The Thriller singer – who has denied claims he his suffering from a potentially fatal lung disease - wore a white surgical mask during a trip a medical centre in Beverly Hills. And it seems ***** has passed on his disguise tips to son Prince Michael Jackson III - dubbed 'Blanket' - who wore a similar scarf over his face. Despite leaving through the centre's rear entrance, Michael was still surrounded by fans as he tried to get into a waiting vehicle.

JACKO200MASK.jpg

Michael Jackson Mentionings

whatsonstage.com​

Opening this week: RSC's Novello Dream, Thriller Live & Loins Date: 19 January 2009

OPENING WEDNESDAY, 21 January 2009 (previews from 2 January), Thriller Live, a concert show celebrating the career of Michael Jackson, opens at the Lyric Theatre. The show includes Michael Jackson and Jackson 5 chart-toppers such as “I Want You Back”, “I’ll Be There”, “Earth Song”, “Blame It on the Boogie”, “Billie Jean”, “Beat It” and, of course, the title song, “Thriller”. It received a one-off West End try-out at the Dominion Theatre in 2006 and has subsequently had three UK-wide tours.

E_Casanova_384_426917a.jpg

Thriller Live! Lyric, West End, Greater London A musical celebration featuring the hit songs of Michael Jackson and The Jackson 5. Thriller is a stage and video spectacular celebrating the wonderful music of one of the greatest entertainers of modern times, Michael Jackson. The show has mind-blowing choreography and brilliant vocal performances as Jackson's amazing songs and videos are brought to life on stage. A full company of 40 performers including singers, dancers, a gospel choir and live band put on a mind blowing show, with over two hours of back to back hit songs including I Want You Back, I'll Be There, Rock With You, She's Out of My Life, Billie Jean and Earth Song.

Obama Takes On Michael Jackson of World Leaders: William Pesek

Bloomberg.comThis isn’t a pro-Kim column. Kim’s reign has been a devastating failure for North Korea’s 23 million people. And history shows Kim’s pledges can’t be taken at face value. Kim is also pretty, well, out there. In March 2003, Time magazine columnist Joe Klein coined a phase for Kim that one increasingly hears bandied about in Asia: “The Michael Jackson of world leaders.” :unsure:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601039&refer=columnist_pesek&sid=aDXVDHBi565g

I will check for updates later

Today in Michael Jackson History

1980 - Michael Jackson's "Rock With You" hit #1 in the U.S.

1991 - Janet Jackson's "Love Will Never Do (Without You) hit #1 in the U.S. making her the first artist to achieve seven top five hits from the same album.​

2002 - Michael Jackson won the title of Best International Male Singer of the year at the NRJ 2002 Awards.​

2005 - The judge in the Michael Jackson child molestation case agreed to allow Jackson to make a statement in response to grand jury documents that were leaked to ABC News. The statement was read during an interview with Geraldo Rivera.​

Michael Jackson Quote

Get me out Into the night-time

Four walls won't hold me tonight

If this town Is just an apple

Then let me take a bite

- Michael Jackson, Human Nature

Video of the day

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Blood on the Dance Floor

930029.jpg

love21.gif

Members Birthdays

:D violajean (28), :D BOMBSHELL XXX (25), :D kaylah (25), :holiday: mjsexbomb (23), :D tomazz128 (23), :D Yuichi (22), :D Skye (18), :D

Damiiana (16)

993177wqjakwgtth.jpg
birthday004.gif

Michael Jackson History Tidbits

Dangerous World Tour

The "Dangerous" tour is the biggest tour any performer had done, breaking his own record from his "Bad" tour [Michael will later break this record with the "HIStory" tour]. Michael donated all the proceeds from the "Dangerous" World Tour to his "Heal The World" Foundation and to other charities. Michael sold the film rights to his "Dangerous" concert in Bucharest [Rumania] to HBO for UK£ 12 million! The deal is the highest ever paid for a live concert. The special received the highest TV ratings in the history of HBO [21.4 % rating, 34% share]. Michael was honored with a Cable Ace Award. The Bucharest concert [performed on October 01, 1992] was broadcast live on radio and shown on TV in 61 countries. Direcor Andy Morahan, who directed "Give In To Me" used more than 14 camera operators to tape the concert.

dangeroustour140.jpg

hmmm ill av abit of that ^ ^ :clapping:

gallery_197.gif

Last edited:
Re: Monday 19th January 2009

cheers for the n&m, and happy birthday ^.^

hi :waving: good morrowing everybody :) :sun: i hope this news is o.k :yes: :)

here is website:http://mokellyreport.wordpress.com/2009/01/18/throwback-video-michael-jackson-captain-eo/

For the young people who may not remember this classic video, Disneyland/Disneyworld had a 17-minute 3-D video attraction called Captain Eo, co-produced by film legend George Lucas (of Star Wars fame), directed by Academy Award-winner Francis Ford Coppola and starring Michael Jackson.

It ran in both theme parks from 1986 to 1994. The music/choreography is vintage Jackson, although only one of the songs, Another Part of Me was ever released for sale. Most people, (including Mo’Kelly) thought that the main song, We Are Here to Change the World was by far the better song.

Unfortunately, young people may not remember Jackson at his height and didn’t have the opportunity to appreciate him at his best. He was a consummate singer, dancer…a complete entertainer. So for you young people, enjoy Captain Eo as I and most of my generation did…but in only 2-d this time.

Not to read TOO much into this video, think of Michael Jackson as Barack Obama and the evil queen as George Bush. The analogy fits perfectly.

And for the old-heads like Mo’Kelly…remember when…

Captain EO - Part One

Captain EO - Part Two

The Making of Captain EO - Narrated by Whoopi Goldberg

The Mo’Kelly Report is an entertainment journal with a political slant; published weekly at www.eurweb.com. It is meant to inform, infuse and incite meaningful discourse…as well as entertain. The Mo’Kelly Report is syndicated by Newstex and Blogburst. For more Mo’Kelly, http://mokellyreport.wordpress.com.

Morris W. O’Kelly can be reached at mokellyreport@sbcglobal.net and he welcomes all commentary.

here is website:http://stream.kaplak.com/2009/01/19/mini-michael-jackson%E2%80%99s-mini-stage-performance-dirty-diana/

From Kaplak YouTube Filter. Promoted by Kaplak Stream

From YouTube Videos matching query: puppetry. Promoted by Kaplak Stream

I made this thing in JULY and it really never did anything but catch dust. So I decided to make this NOW lol

This is my first puppet video. Enjoy. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

hey i found this news i hope this is o.k :)

here is website:http://www.jaunted.com/story/2009/1...o's+Bad?:+Thriller+Live+Opens+on+the+West+End

Who's Bad?: Thriller Live Opens on the West End

betterthriller.jpg

If the thought of never seeing Michael Jackson grab his junk and shout “woo-hoo” again makes you a little sad, cheer up friend. A new musical, "Thriller Live", opens in London this week and is based on the legend of Michael Jackson and the Jackson Five.

Unlike "Mamma Mia", based on the hits of Abba, there is no plot or dialogue, just dance numbers strung together and performed to MJ’s biggest hits like Beat It, Rock With You, Billie Jean, PYT, and of course, Thriller. Eight actors portray Jackson at different stages in his career while a video screen behind them flashes fun facts like "The 'Thriller' album was at No. 1 for 37 weeks!"

While Broadway is struggling through poor ticket sales and closing productions, the West End has held steady. And producers seem confident that nostalgia for a simpler time, before MJ faced child abuse allegations and had too much plastic surgery, will draw crowds to "Thriller Live" too.

This is not the first time the show has hit the stage. In 1997, "Thriller Live" toured around the U.K. to mixed reviews but eventually built up enough buzz to lead to a couple tours through Europe. "Thriller Live" opens at The Lyric Theater on January 21st and runs through April. Ticket prices range from £23.50 to £50.50.

Thanks for the news and a very happy birthday to you mjsexbomb!

A big thumbs down to the comparison between MJ and Kim Jong Il. How absolutely stupid.

thanks so much for the n&m. and Happy b-day everyone.

T-Pain Confirms Three Track Collaboration with Michael Jackson

In a new interview published by CTVglobemedia, it was confirmed that T-Pain worked with Michael Jackson on three different music tracks. On the experience, T-Pain stated: "It was weird when I first saw him because, you know, he's Michael Jackson! And then, after he started talking, he was like a regular cool guy." In October of 2008, T-Pain announced that he had finished two tracks with Michael Jackson, which indicates that the third track may have been recorded between November 2008 and now. Back in 2008, T-Pain announced: "I did two pieces with Michael Jackson, so I'm pretty much done; my list is all checked off... I just worked on [Michael Jackson's] new album. He actually invited me to his house. So I went to his house and it was pretty much that day where we just hung out. I never thought Michael Jackson would ever work with me. He actually sent for me, so that was kind of weird and cool at the same time." Whether or not any of these collaborations will appear on Michael Jackson's forthcoming album is unknown at this time--the same holds true for all collaborations that Michael Jackson has done since 2005.

Source: MJJR.net / CTVglobemedia / Boombox Music Blog

thanks tscm for the update

the t-pain thing seems so strange and actually a little funny to me. like if michael wants to work with him he obviously must be familiar with his work and songs, so i'm just imagining michael browsing through itunes or on youtube or something and seeing songs such as "69" and "buy u a drank" and going "yeah.. this is good, i like this... this is what i need! call him now!"
meh, well maybe he was just listening to "i'm n luv (wit a dancer)" instead of "i'm n luv (wit a stripper)" :lol:

joking aside though, i actually think t-pain does produce catchy beats that are definitely played a lot and become hits so maybe using michael's lyrics and influence and throwing the autotune far far away i can actually picture it. i guess. i like to remain positive..

In a new interview published by CTVglobemedia, it was confirmed that T-Pain worked with Michael Jackson on three different music tracks. On the experience, T-Pain stated: "It was weird when I first saw him because, you know, he's Michael Jackson! And then, after he started talking, he was like a regular cool guy." In October of 2008, T-Pain announced that he had finished two tracks with Michael Jackson, which indicates that the third track may have been recorded between November 2008 and now. Back in 2008, T-Pain announced: "I did two pieces with Michael Jackson, so I'm pretty much done; my list is all checked off... I just worked on [Michael Jackson's] new album. He actually invited me to his house. So I went to his house and it was pretty much that day where we just hung out. I never thought Michael Jackson would ever work with me. He actually sent for me, so that was kind of weird and cool at the same time." Whether or not any of these collaborations will appear on Michael Jackson's forthcoming album is unknown at this time--the same holds true for all collaborations that Michael Jackson has done since 2005.

Thanks for the update:cheeky: i just can't wait for this album

the t-pain thing seems so strange and actually a little funny to me. like if michael wants to work with him he obviously must be familiar with his work and songs, so i'm just imagining michael browsing through itunes or on youtube or something and seeing songs such as "69" and "buy u a drank" and going "yeah.. this is good, i like this... this is what i need! call him now!"
meh, well maybe he was just listening to "i'm n luv (wit a dancer)" instead of "i'm n luv (wit a stripper)" :lol:

hehe that is funny. :rofl:

http://www.christianitytoday.com/music/interviews/2009/jamesingram-0109.html

He's best known for No. 1 hits like "Baby Come to Me," "I Don't Have the Heart," and "Somewhere Out There," but while Grammy-winning R&B/soul superstar James Ingram never released a full-fledged gospel album before, he's never been shy about sharing his beliefs in his music. "Yah Mo B There," Ingram's 1983 duet with Michael McDonald (and the most-played pop song of that year) is a very open expression of Christian faith, while other singles like "Just Once" and "One Hundred Ways" were inspired by his rock-solid marriage of thirty-five years. Ingram's extraordinary resume as a singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist includes session work with Ray Charles, production with Quincy Jones, writing for Michael Jackson, and performing duets with Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt, Anita Baker, Patti Austin, Kenny Rogers, and USA for Africa's "We Are the World"—not to mention having his music covered by Frank Sinatra and sampled by Kanye West.

What's your reaction to Kanye West's sampling of your song "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing" [made famous by Michael Jackson]?
Ingram: What I don't understand about sampling with new music these days is that he used such a little part, I don't know why I got paid so well for it! I mean, Kanye West is talented in terms of doing what he's doing, but there really wasn't enough in there of my work for me to get paid. If it was up to me, I wouldn't have charged him.

Thanks for that TSCM. Nice to know the Michael is keeping busy on the music front.

Dorothy, that was interesting. I have no concept of how much artists/writers get when their music gets sampled but it sounds pretty good. Nice to know considering how often Michael's music gets sampled.

Whether or not any of these collaborations will appear on Michael Jackson's forthcoming album is unknown at this time--the same holds true for all collaborations that Michael Jackson has done since 2005.

Let's hope not.

joking aside though, i actually think t-pain does produce catchy beats that are definitely played a lot and become hits so maybe using michael's lyrics and influence and throwing the autotune far far away i can actually picture it. i guess. i like to remain positive..
Haha that's so funny.

Thanx for the n&m mjsexbom (happy b-day!) and TSCM:)

If Mike wants to include anyof these TPain songs he needs to release his album soon. Otherwise they'll sound too dated. His sound is hot now, but the phase will pass quickly.
I can't see a release happening quickly if what Stargate says is true - that he visited them and got some tracks off them but hasn't recorded them yet.

tbh theres no point getting worked up one way or the other when it comes to hearing who mj has worked with because as we know with past recording 99% of those who work with mj never make the final cut and if they do we dont know how to what extent they are really involved with the track until we hear it. im only really intrested in hearing an anouncement about a release date and that the ablum is finished.

re: that STUPID Time Magazine Article:

Yeah, well I've coined a "NEW" term for the media in this country: The Fascist Propoganda machine whose sole purpose is the furtherance of war, buffoon ideology and NO PEACE on this Earth.

F--- this media! and the people who work for it who sit silently by as our democracy has eroded into a banana republic. The only thing we tend to grow at home is HATE and new ways of destroying ourselves.

... With the way this media has beat the drum and bankrolled the new administration coming in, I can only imagine what "THEY" have in store for us. I pray that my fears are unfounded, but I can only imagine the "wars" that will be fought in the coming years, sponsored by rogue corporations and banks who don't give a F--- about any of us.

tbh theres no point getting worked up one way or the other when it comes to hearing who mj has worked with because as we know with past recording 99% of those who work with mj never make the final cut and if they do we dont know how to what extent they are really involved with the track until we hear it. im only really intrested in hearing an anouncement about a release date and that the ablum is finished.

You can not look in the future based on past experiences..

ok somebody please shoot me.

There was a song that leaked awhile back called "Quit Playing". It had Ryon Lovette, T-Pain, and Usher on the track. At the begining, T-Pain says it features Michael Jackson but Michael was nowhere to be found on the track. Regardless, the song was hot. A sure hit. Not sure if this is one of the tracks they worked on but I really hope so. T-Pain produces a lot of crappy songs but every once in a while he actually produces a really good song. I'm glad Michael recorded some tracks with him. I hope "Quit Playing" was one of the songs they worked on.

I don't see the point in getting worked up either, cause there's a chance some of these cats' songs won't make the cut, if u wanna think about it. Like elusive, I'm not freakin' till I hear a release date and all that good stuff.

http://www.christianitytoday.com/music/interviews/2009/jamesingram-0109.html

He's best known for No. 1 hits like "Baby Come to Me," "I Don't Have the Heart," and "Somewhere Out There," but while Grammy-winning R&B/soul superstar James Ingram never released a full-fledged gospel album before, he's never been shy about sharing his beliefs in his music. "Yah Mo B There," Ingram's 1983 duet with Michael McDonald (and the most-played pop song of that year) is a very open expression of Christian faith, while other singles like "Just Once" and "One Hundred Ways" were inspired by his rock-solid marriage of thirty-five years. Ingram's extraordinary resume as a singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist includes session work with Ray Charles, production with Quincy Jones, writing for Michael Jackson, and performing duets with Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt, Anita Baker, Patti Austin, Kenny Rogers, and USA for Africa's "We Are the World"—not to mention having his music covered by Frank Sinatra and sampled by Kanye West.

What's your reaction to Kanye West's sampling of your song "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing" [made famous by Michael Jackson]?
Ingram: What I don't understand about sampling with new music these days is that he used such a little part, I don't know why I got paid so well for it! I mean, Kanye West is talented in terms of doing what he's doing, but there really wasn't enough in there of my work for me to get paid. If it was up to me, I wouldn't have charged him.
IN that song "Good life", you can hear part of Michael's voice from PYT in the background. "Good life" has PYT's base line as its music with a speeded up sound and faster pace.

Back