Have you ever seen michael in concert?

I saw Michael live during the HIStory tour in Amsterdam, Holland on June 8, 1997 :wub:

I was 12 :lol:

Me too!! I was there too!! I was almost ten, so I can't remember a whole lot, but I DO remember crying of happyness! :lol:

yes, i was 12 or 13.
i was totally in awe of his brilliance on stage.
plus, he's so beautiful and gorgeous.
*faint*

I've seen Michael six times...I went to two concerts during Dangerous tour, to three concerts during HIStory tour and I saw him live at the show "Wetten, dass...?" in 1995. :) I wanted to go to a concert during Bad tour and I was BEGGING my parents for it, but my parents thought I was too young (I was 12 years then) and didn't let me go. :(

I got pretty close to the stage during my second Dangerous tour concert at first, but the crowd was pushing SO MUCH and I was in so much pain that I "let myself drift" a bit further back where I could breathe better. I also lost my shoe during Smooth Criminal during that concert, so I spent half of Smooth Criminal by looking down to the crowd an dlooking for my shoe in panic (didn't wanna play Cinderella that night and go back to my hotel with wearing only one shoe...:lmao:). After that experience I learned how important it is to wear shoes that you can TIE so that they won't fall off during the concert...Also, my feet were hurting like HELL and they were black and blue an dcompletely swollen after the concert because everyone was jumping on my feet for two hours at the concert. I was barely able to walk and I was scared I had broken all bones in my feet during the concert. I almost got a heart attack when I got to my hotel after tehe concert and took my socks off...but I was even more scared the next morning because I could barely feel my feet, they were twice the size they used to be...they were black, blue and purple and I was in terrible pain and I could barely walk. Another reason why I have only worn sneakers to MJ concerts after that. You need to cover your feet well other wise you are gonna get VERY hurt!

I was pretty front at the concert in Budapest during HIStory tour. That concert was AMAZING!!! I can't remember much of the details except that MJ was just absolutely BEAMING during that concert!! He was smiling so much, I have never seen him so happy before!! He kept BEAMING throughout the whole Stranger In Moscow...he just had the happiest smile on his face!! Aaaaaaawwww!!! :stretcher It just made me SO HAPPY...it was just so beautiful to watch. I don't know what made him so happy that day...maybe he had just found out that he is gonna be a daddy or I don't know what it was...but he was just absooooolutely beaming...he seemed SO HAPPY. :wub:

I made it to the second row (well...or 1 1/2 row...:lol: There were two girls in front of me and I was standing behind them, sort of "between" them, so that my face was between their shoulders...so I had no one's face in front of me...) at my 3rd HIStory tour concert. Ah, that concert was aaaaaaaawesome!!!!! I could see Michael SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO well!!! To be able to see his face so well and especially his EYES!!!!!!!!!! Aaaawwwww man!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :stretcher And when he is STARING at you with those huge brown eyes of his....aaaah god!! :stretcher :lol: I won't say he was looking at ME because I have no way of knowing, and I am not so dillusional that I'd think that because there are like hundred fans in that one spot so he could have been looking at ANYONE, so I'll rather say he was looking to my DIRECTION, wheter he was looking at me or someone else...only MJ will know. But he kept looking to my direction again and again and for SO LONG, it felt like forever!! And I coudn't look away...it was like I was "paralyzed" and just had to stare back! :lol: I can remember I kept staring back at him and I tried to sing along but I had the widest grin on my face and I kept cracking up because I was so embarrassed and still I just had to stare back! :lol: And he kept pointing and pointing to my direction...it was just brilliant! :lol: One time during HIStory he was staring to my direction again and he kept pointing and pointing and I was again just singing along and staring back at him with a grin on my face and he just kept poooooointing and I didn't know what to do or what he wanted, so I finally waved this heart thingy I had with me and he then gave me thumbs up and a peace sign...so I guess he had been pointing at me then and wanted somekind of reaction and I didn't do anything until he kept pointing at me for like forever. :lmao: (Well hey Mike...I just wanted to be sure you mean ME! :lmao:). And another funny and cute thing that happened was also during HISTory....you know towards the end where there is that "duet" thingy at the end of the song...you know "Together..together...a soldier dies...a soldier dies...a mother cries...a mother cries...all nations sing...all nations sing...let's harmonize all around the world..."..you know that part. Well, MJ was standing right in front of me on stage during that part and I was singing along as usual so I sang "Together...together....all nations sing..." and MJ didn't sing that part because his part is the next one...so when I saw that I was like "OOOOPS! and probably had that kind of facial expression too, you know like "Oh f**k I got that part wrong!!"...and MJ just cracked up...and he sang his part, so then I thought okay...I won't sing his part...I'll sing the other part...and so it was like a "duet"...and MJ was just smiling away....Soooooo cute!!! Ah, the little cute memories.....and the funniest part is that all these fans have these memories from the concerts...you know, stuff MJ did...and MJ doesn't probably even remember or wasn't even aware of any of it! :lol:

It would be great to hear what memories MICHAEL has from all his tours and concerts! Wouldn't that be fun!! You know like if he remembers any banners or fans or something funny some fans did or stuff like that....wonder what he remembers and notices and what memories he likes to think of when he thinks of each tour etc. YOu know, if it even is anything concert related at all!! It could be he doesn't have "concert" memories but other stuff that happened during the tours that are dear to him and that he likes to think about.

Last edited:
I've seen him twice on HIStory Tour ^_^

historyhelsinki08

historyhelsinki04

i have seen him 4 times
bad tour wembley stadium
dangerous tour wembley and leeds
history tour wembley

I was there too.dangerous tour wembley and leeds .bad tour aintree liverpool 88 the one in wembley was posponed for a few days if i remember the dangerous tour.michael wasn,t well at the time ,so we went a few days later.

It would be great to hear what memories MICHAEL has from all his tours and concerts! Wouldn't that be fun!! You know like if he remembers any banners or fans or something funny some fans did or stuff like that....wonder what he remembers and notices and what memories he likes to think of when he thinks of each tour etc. YOu know, if it even is anything concert related at all!! It could be he doesn't have "concert" memories but other stuff that happened during the tours that are dear to him and that he likes to think about.
:clapping:thanks summer! i enjoyed your story so much! he's so damned adorable when he's smiling! :cry:i can only imagine watching him smiling in concert cuz i've never seen him concert:no:. and your story really made it sound fantastic.
but that would really be great to hear his memories of such moments.:yes:

loved reading your memories Summer :D wow i really hope i will get to see Michael live one day, it is my biggest dream, apart from meeting him in person :) i was only 5/6 when he did the HIStory tour so i was too young :(

And Summer you are sooo lucky to have gotten so close to see that beautiful smile, and those amazing eyes of his :wub: im sure memories like that you will treasure forever

Last edited:
My dad saw Mike on the Bad tour 1988 in Wembley and he took pics but i don't wanna share them just yet. Plus he saw him on the Dangerous tour he did not take any pics

I've seen Michael six times...I went to two concerts during Dangerous tour, to three concerts during HIStory tour and I saw him live at the show "Wetten, dass...?" in 1995. :) I wanted to go to a concert during Bad tour and I was BEGGING my parents for it, but my parents thought I was too young (I was 12 years then) and didn't let me go. :(

I got pretty close to the stage during my second Dangerous tour concert at first, but the crowd was pushing SO MUCH and I was in so much pain that I "let myself drift" a bit further back where I could breathe better. I also lost my shoe during Smooth Criminal during that concert, so I spent half of Smooth Criminal by looking down to the crowd an dlooking for my shoe in panic (didn't wanna play Cinderella that night and go back to my hotel with wearing only one shoe...:lmao:). After that expfeet were hurting like HELL and they were black and blue an dcompletely swollen after the concert because everyone was jumping on my feet for two hours at the concert. I was barely able to walk and I was scared I had broken all bones in my feet during the concert. I almost got a heart attack when I got to my hotel after tehe concert and took my socks off...........

that is soooo awesome the first concert sounds painful LoL.. i tried to find a video of the concert you went to but i cant find them... how was the wetten dass show i saw it on youtube lol he was loving all the fans attention

Last edited:

I got pretty close to the stage during my second Dangerous tour concert at first, but the crowd was pushing SO MUCH and I was in so much pain that I "let myself drift" a bit further back where I could breathe better. I also lost my shoe during Smooth Criminal during that concert, so I spent half of Smooth Criminal by looking down to the crowd an dlooking for my shoe in panic (didn't wanna play Cinderella that night and go back to my hotel with wearing only one shoe...:lmao:). After that experience I learned how important it is to wear shoes that you can TIE so that they won't fall off during the concert...Also, my feet were hurting like HELL and they were black and blue an dcompletely swollen after the concert because everyone was jumping on my feet for two hours at the concert. I was barely able to walk and I was scared I had broken all bones in my feet during the concert. I almost got a heart attack when I got to my hotel after tehe concert and took my socks off...but I was even more scared the next morning because I could barely feel my feet, they were twice the size they used to be...they were black, blue and purple and I was in terrible pain and I could barely walk. Another reason why I have only worn sneakers to MJ concerts after that. You need to cover your feet well other wise you are gonna get VERY hurt!

I was pretty front at the concert in Budapest during HIStory tour. That concert was AMAZING!!! I can't remember much of the details except that MJ was just absolutely BEAMING during that concert!! He was smiling so much, I have never seen him so happy before!! He kept BEAMING throughout the whole Stranger In Moscow...he just had the happiest smile on his face!! Aaaaaaawwww!!! :stretcher It just made me SO HAPPY...it was just so beautiful to watch. I don't know what made him so happy that day...maybe he had just found out that he is gonna be a daddy or I don't know what it was...but he was just absooooolutely beaming...he seemed SO HAPPY. :wub:

I made it to the second row (well...or 1 1/2 row...:lol: There were two girls in front of me and I was standing behind them, sort of "between" them, so that my face was between their shoulders...so I had no one's face in front of me...) at my 3rd HIStory tour concert. Ah, that concert was aaaaaaaawesome!!!!! I could see Michael SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO well!!! To be able to see his face so well and especially his EYES!!!!!!!!!! Aaaawwwww man!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :stretcher And when he is STARING at you with those huge brown eyes of his....aaaah god!! :stretcher :lol: I won't say he was looking at ME because I have no way of knowing, and I am not so dillusional that I'd think that because there are like hundred fans in that one spot so he could have been looking at ANYONE, so I'll rather say he was looking to my DIRECTION, wheter he was looking at me or someone else...only MJ will know. But he kept looking to my direction again and again and for SO LONG, it felt like forever!! And I coudn't look away...it was like I was "paralyzed" and just had to stare back! :lol: I can remember I kept staring back at him and I tried to sing along but I had the widest grin on my face and I kept cracking up because I was so embarrassed and still I just had to stare back! :lol: And he kept pointing and pointing to my direction...it was just brilliant! :lol: One time during HIStory he was staring to my direction again and he kept pointing and pointing and I was again just singing along and staring back at him with a grin on my face and he just kept poooooointing and I didn't know what to do or what he wanted, so I finally waved this heart thingy I had with me and he then gave me thumbs up and a peace sign...so I guess he had been pointing at me then and wanted somekind of reaction and I didn't do anything until he kept pointing at me for like forever. :lmao: (Well hey Mike...I just wanted to be sure you mean ME! :lmao:). And another funny and cute thing that happened was also during HISTory....you know towards the end where there is that "duet" thingy at the end of the song...you know "Together..together...a soldier dies...a soldier dies...a mother cries...a mother cries...all nations sing...all nations sing...let's harmonize all around the world..."..you know that part. Well, MJ was standing right in front of me on stage during that part and I was singing along as usual so I sang "Together...together....all nations sing..." and MJ didn't sing that part because his part is the next one...so when I saw that I was like "OOOOPS! and probably had that kind of facial expression too, you know like "Oh f**k I got that part wrong!!"...and MJ just cracked up...and he sang his part, so then I thought okay...I won't sing his part...I'll sing the other part...and so it was like a "duet"...and MJ was just smiling away....Soooooo cute!!! Ah, the little cute memories.....and the funniest part is that all these fans have these memories from the concerts...you know, stuff MJ did...and MJ doesn't probably even remember or wasn't even aware of any of it! :lol:

I was smiling so much reading this :)

Thank you soooo much for sharing your memories with us!!!!!

I loved your post from beggining to end!

It must truly have been a blessing to have seen him in concert that many times!!!!!

OMG, my new favorite thread! I never had the joy of seeing Michael in concert, something I regret very, very much. I almost got to see him in Jacksonville on the Victory Tour in 1984, but plans fell through at the last minute and my 15 year old heart was broken. Looking back, I wish I would've been more adventurous and become a "follower." :laugh: Especially during the Bad tour where I would've run away with him to Neverland if we ever met.

I have had the pleasure of seeing Janet twice in concert, the closest I've ever come to Michael, I guess.

I will so enjoy everyone's concert experiences! Please keep 'em coming!

No, I never saw Michael in concert and it's one of the biggest regrets of my life. I do have his Bucharest concert on DVD but I'm waiting to have my new DVD player hooked up. I'm a little nervous though because I don't know how I'm going to react when I see him. I love him so much.

yes seen michael in concert
3 in belguim bad,dangerous history
in prague history in netherland 2 amsterdam )

Hell yeah... You got time :cheeky:

1988, BAD tour Werchter... AWWW, First time :wub:
1996,Prague HIStory tour
1997,Amsterdam HIStory tour
1997,Wembley 3 times in one week HIStory Tour :blink:
1997,Ostend HIStory tour

1999,Munich & Friends
2001, MSG :tease:

Okay, You can 'envy' me now... GO :dancin:

1st show - Wembley July 16th 1988
2nd - Leeds Roundhay Park 29th August 1988 (my home town!)
3rd - Wembley 30th July 1992
4th - 1st August 1992 (cancelled before he came onstage)
5th - Leeds 16th August 1992
6th - August 22nd 1992
7th - August 23rd 1992
8th (and last) - Sheffield 9th July 1997
....and I would have gone to the 1st August 2009 This Is It show...

Two shows I should have seen MJ live, and both cancelled......

No..Unfortunately cause when Michael came with the tour in Brazil I wasn't even born yet, but my mother did
Sao Paulo Morumbi - 17th 1993 (Dangerous World Tour)

I've seen Michael one time. History tour 17.09.1996 in Moscow at Dynamo stadium.

Last edited:
Bad, Dangerous and HIStory tour.............

I feel old ;)

Back