Latoya Jackson Access Hollywood Preview

The more I listen to her the more I like her. She really seems genuine. And she says all the important things, keeps saying how unique Michael was and doesn't let the public forget that he was killed and whoever responsible should be punished.

Aww, that was really sweet. Thanks for posting.

Oh boy - each day I'm more Team LaToya after her 20/20 interview - please LaToya, don't let me down!

She said Michael was doing 50 back to back concerts. You would think that being his sister she would at least know when he was doing the concerts. It was an average of 2-3 a week, hardly back to back and there was a few months break in the middle.

I think that she has also suffered from the same over bearing control and she in some ways is very like Michael, it makes my heart ache to think how she must hurt along with the other sisters

Awww TOYA cute, I hate Tony Potts! BOOOO! He once said something ignorant about MJ having beds in his movie theatre! The media will never understand MJ always asking the same questions!

She said Michael was doing 50 back to back concerts. You would think that being his sister she would at least know when he was doing the concerts. It was an average of 2-3 a week, hardly back to back and there was a few months break in the middle.

Latoya goes for drama, the hell with the truth. Personally, I cannot wait for her to stop babbling and put a sock in it.

I don't understand why some people hate so much on Latoya, I get it that she crosses the line at times, but still she's the only one saying what we've been sayin since day one and doesn't allow people to forget that others are to blame for Michael's death, not Michael himself.

I personally see a lot of Michael in her, in the way she speaks, in the way she's some times too naive, she's sweet.

What is with all the hate? There's no need for it! What did she say that was so wrong? She shouldn't have to prove she's grieving for her brother...least of all to his own fans. I mean come on!

I don't understand why some people hate so much on Latoya, I get it that she crosses the line at times, but still she's the only one saying what we've been sayin since day one and doesn't allow people to forget that others are to blame for Michael's death, not Michael himself.

I personally see a lot of Michael in her, in the way she speaks, in the way she's some times too naive, she's sweet.

:yes:
I agree
I don't get why ppl here hate her Micheal forgave her years ago
and I think she is the only one who had the guts to come out and say what we have been thinking all along
yes sometimes she says things she shouldn't talk about
but I think she genuinely cares

Gotta say it IS extremely annoying when ppl distort those 50 shows as if Michael was doing a marathon of concerts in 50 days, which, imo, WOULD be cause for concern and scary for any performer to have to face. However, that wasn't the case, here. I really wish people would make their cases based on the facts as they are. There's really no need to distort or stretch the truth. Once you're found doing that, ppl naturally begin to wonder what else are you distorting. It chips away at a person's credibility. I say stick with the facts as we know them and use them to support whatever you believe.

Anyway, I liked the bit of interview I've seen so far. I think LaToya means well and her heart is in the right place for most of what she's said since Michael passed. :)

Thanks for posting.

i never met her, im not mad at her for the stuff she said about michael, he forgave her.

i just dont like her.. theres something about her i dont like, i get a bad feeling off her

Thanks for this! Bless La Toya for letting the world know how unique and special her brother really was.

I don't like Latoya because she keeps selling Michael's children personal information to the British tabloids. And she strikes me as being untrustworthy...and profiteer...and an attention-w_hore (the apple did not fall far from the tree)

That being said, I have no reason to doubt that she loves Michael

I really appreciate Latoya. She is so sweet and she keeps getting the message out that there should be justice for Michael. Go Toy!

I like that about her too. I don't see the other family members saying much about his homicide, except for Joe. (Another Jackson family member people love to HATE on! )

I think so too, and her giggle is adorable. :wub:

Maybe 2-3 concerts a week did mean "back to back" for La Toya. That is a LOT of work in one week, with needed recovery time.

Back