Site back up again but data lost, please read

Motsey

Proud Member
Hi,

MJJC went down last night as I am sure a lot of you are aware of.
The users all got corrupted and we were frantically trying to restore them but luckily this morning the server hosts managed to load a backup from 02-10-2009 so all the user have been restored to what there where on that date, this also includes the password you had set on that date.

Now if you changed your password last night/this morning and have logged in with it your browser might of saved it But as a backup has been restored from the 2nd Oct your password might be different and your browser will be trying to use your new password to log you in which won’t work.

So you can clear your cookies or when you get an error signing in you can then sign in with your new password and tick the box for your browser to remember it.

posts made after the 2nd are most likely gone so you will have to post again, sorry but this was the best way of fixing MJJC and bringing it back online.

I hope that is understandable, main thing is MJJC is back up and running:D

Re: Site back up again

Thank you for all the hard work, must have been a nightmare. :better:

Thank you Motsey and the rest of the MJJC crew! :bow:
I'm really glad we are back that is the most important thing no matter how many posts or PM's we lost :yes:

dear me! I was just about to message and ask where my threads/ posts etc had gone. I guess now i know....

:unsure:....oh ...:huggy: wow ....thanx you everyone for your work and restoring it .

Thankyou Mods. :)
Gosh, you did all that hectic work this morning for nothing...
We really appreciate it. :hug:

Thankyou Mods. :)
Gosh, you did all that hectic work this morning for nothing...
We really appreciate it. :hug:

Tell me about it. :mello:

oh well.. things are back to normal now, That's all that matters. :)

Wow I'm glad the site and the members are restored from a recent backup :D

Thank goodness the backup is working out, I felt so left out. Thanks mods for trying to help the users.

Thanks mods! Just disregard the email that I sent yesterday. :)

^ yep, threads have disappeared too... :cry: my thread about my 4 year olds thoughts on Michael has gone ( it was only posted a couple of days ago, so I understand why it's gone )

Thanks so much mods and admin for your hard work, glad mjjc is back :huggy:

Back