2min Video Of Michael Watching TII Auditions

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Aww!!! Thanks so much for posting! He looks so happy.. I don't know whether to smile or cry so I'm doing both (almost tears in my eyes)

And LOL at that chewing gum.. haha.. you got to love Mike :heart:

For all those who wana see the michael jackson gangster walk...go to 3.40 on this clip and its just after the first step that his gangster walk comes into motion..watch the shoulders and arms sway, and leg bop like a actual g ...its the last bop before he notices the car thingy that i love...i actually love this entrance..i knows its just a bus but this is up there with other great entrances..so much anticipation and the way he walked...damnn

he musta been watching some peeps in the hip hop community..all he needed to do was pull his trousers down to his knees and it woulda been complete !

o yeaaa and here is another surreal interesting point..For those who this in uk, DERMOT O LEARY can claim this..He was the last man to present Michael jackson on a stage setting AND he was the last person to present JAMES BROWN on a stage setting and give him his last award...at the hall of fame ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb03RGu59eQ

He actually did a great last performance and much more dancing that usul, plus he didn't even use his whole band..just some youngsters..The greatest entertainers know how to give it their all at the end and on a big stage...Michael learnt that from james..But how weird for dermot..presenting both these two pioneers for their last stage appearance on tv..

Sorry but that is weird considering the hugeeeeee connection between mj and jb...AND i never knew this but i was watching bad rehersals and before each show, someone from band or backing singers always shouted out '' and whatever we do , its got to be funky''...michael was truely inspired by james brown..for gooood reasons too

This has got to be one of the most adorable MJ clips ever... MICHAEL AND THAT GUM WERE MEANT TO BE!!!! :D :heart:

Seriously, he's like the sweetest kid ever...chewing and chewing and chewing some more...

This is such a bittersweet feeling. Seeing him like this, and without glasses too, made me want to smile and cry at the same time.

He deserved to live forever. What happened to him was the biggest crime, the universe's worst mistake.

OOps he says...whatever we play , its got to be funky..''..obviously, as thats how make it funky starts...

o lordy im forgetfull today..here is the clip of MICHAEL'S GANGSTER WALKKKK....HE IS GHETTO..3.41 ONWARDS...I BET HE COULD CRIB WALK

Awwwwwwwwww noo, watching this makes it real again. This is so UNFAIR! He didn't deserve this to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching that is so bittersweet. I just can't get past the feeling that this is just a terrible nightmare and that Im gonna wake up and everything is goin' to be ok. Michael looked so happy and in control, he knew what he was doing and everything was goin' to be so good.
Oh Lord, will I ever feel happy again

That was adorable. Oh my God. I loved it when he gasped, and then he smiled, aaaaaaaaw :cry:

thanks for that! man..i don't think i ever had the pleasure of watching him in motion for that long a period of time in my life! it was always a still pic. and the times i've seen him live were for a shorter moment than that. i'll treasure this vid.

Awww... thank you for that. It seems he chewed faster as the music started.
So sweet.....

Awww that's so adorable. Keep on chewing that gum, Mike! Jeez he just keep on making me smile

thats was amazing! it looked like Michael was chewing the gum to the beat of Smooth Criminal:)
thanks for sharing! truly wonderful. yet so painfully sad.:(

Now that's one SEXY MOTHER! :bugeyed

:wub:

Well was one sexy mother!:(

I can't believe this. I would give anything for him to be back.Anything.

By the time he was ready to dispose of that gum, it probably was falling apart, Mike chewed that gum to oblivion. lmao.. damn I am mad that nobody offered him a new piece, I know they had to hear him smacking, and by the looks of it, he had taken all the sugary juices out of it...lmaoo

oh i am crying laughing..

Back